Petty

The Love that remains

ASDGDGHFGJGKAJSHDFGFF THIS PHOTO 

 

Lyn glanced at the clock. It has been 45 minutes since Junhyung went to 'get a drink'. They were all gathered in their sub-units now, and the only one who is missing is none other than Mr Grumpy face  Mr.Yong Junhyung. She sighed deeply - what'd she done this time?

Outside by the fields, Junhyung sat alone facing the vast and dark sky above. It's 8pm right now, leaving the fields a quiet &deserted place; which was exactly what he needed to clear his mind. He took out a cigarette stick and was about to light it up when Lyn's words rang through his head.

'Aish,' he cursed under his breath and tossed the entire box of cigarette, as well as the lighter, into the trashbin nearby. Since when did he allow Lyn's words to have such a huge impact on him? And who exactly is this David guy?

He was beginning to get muddled up with all his thoughts. Getting frustrated with himself, he wanted to leave the school right now. But he knew he will be more worried if he didn't send Lyn home himself.

'Ahhhhhh!' He let out a frustrated groan and head back to the dance studio.

______________________________

‘Junhyung! You are finally back!’ Yoseob exclaimed when Junhyung entered the dance studio.

Lyn’s face immediately light up when she saw Junhyung, she was so worried that he may just leave the school without bidding goodbye to them.

There she goes again, Junhyung thought as he meet Lyn’s gaze, smiling like I mean the world to her.

‘Oppa, where have you been? We discussed so much about our project already!’ HyunA complained as she pouted cutely.

‘Yah, stop whining.’ Junhyung chided as he ruffled HyunA’s hair.

‘Doojoon, it’s getting late. Should we pack up and go now?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Ah. I didn’t even notice that it’s almost nine already. All right, let’s pack up now!’ The leader announced as he stretched his back. Being the leader, he felt bad about losing the track of time. The last thing he wanted to happen is letting s overworking themselves and not getting enough rest. In addition, Lyn & Jess, who are not staying in the school’s dormitory, need time to travel home too. But at the same time, he was glad that Junhyung would always be there to help him along.

‘Jess, let me send you home.’ Kikwang offered his help kindly.

‘Thank you oppa.’ Jess picked up her bag and bided goodbye with everyone else. She ran over to give her best friend one tight hug.

‘Be careful of your ankle okay? I’ll see you tomorrow. Annyeong!’

As everyone began to leave the dance studio, Junhyung walked in the opposite direction to pick up Lyn’s backpack.

 ‘Oppa?’ Lyn looked at him with a puzzled expression.

 ‘I’m sending you home. Let’s go.’

Smiling to herself, she hooked her arm with Junhyung. If Junhyung is sending her home, it means that he isn’t angry with her right?

______________________________ 

On the ride home, Lyn leaned her head against Junhyung’s back.

‘Oppa, why are you so grumpy today?’

‘...’

‘Is it because of me?’

‘...’

‘You will come tomorrow right?’

‘...’

Lyn sighed deeply as she tightened her grip around Junhyung’s waist, deciding to keep quiet for the remaining journey back home.

Petty oppa, She thought to herself.