First meeting

The Love that remains

 

Jess tugged on Lyn’s arm.

“Hurry, hurry!” she urged.

Lyn grunted at Jess’s request and willed herself to walk faster. It was their second week in Cube High school, a school which well known for their performing arts achievement. The freshman’s orientation has taken place for the past first week & has been concluded. School has officially begun and it was the “extracurricular activities fiesta day” today. It means that the freshman would get a chance to audition for the extracurricular activity that they’re interested. Thanks to Jess, Lyn has unknowingly gotten into a dance audition, and only knowing about it when school started this morning. Despite Lyn’s whining, she was grateful towards Jess for not giving up on her and not doubting her passion for dance. Lyn felt like she was ready to pursue her passion for dancing again; ready to let go of the past.

The dance practice room was bustling with actions. Nervousness and excitement were clearly etched on the freshmen’s faces, while the seniors looked relaxed sitting behind the judging panel. The room was clearly divided into two; one for the recruitment of girl dancers, and the other, boys. Lyn and Jess settled themselves beside a group of girls.

“I swear that he look at me just now!”

“Kikwang oppa is so handsome …”

“Doojoon oppa is mine!”

Lyn rolled her eyes upon hearing what the girls were chattering about.

“Are they here for the dance? Or Boys? Seriously …” Lyn thought to herself.

Jess tugged on the shelve of Lyn’s uniform and whispered, “I heard a lot of girls are actually here for beast, and not the audition.”

“Who’s beast? What’s beast”

“You mean you don’t know???” Jess’s eyes widen in disbelief.

“Yah. Why should I know? I’m here for the audition, not for some beast.” She scowled as she defended herself.

“There,” Jess said as she pointed across the room to a group of 6 boys sitting behind the judge panel, “They are beast.”

Looking across the room, Lyn saw a good-looking guy who looks like a Caucasian, a cheerful and bubbly guy that looks cute, a tough and manly looking guy, a buff and pleasant looking guy, a charismaticguy who has a bad boy image, and a guy with exquisite and beautiful features (Can you guess who they’re respectively? ^^)

Now Lyn understands why the girls are gushing over b2st... Well, sort of. 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic