Charms

The Love that remains
Jess cast a worried glaze at Lyn. Throughout their middle school, they've done almost everything together, as Lyn has always kept a distance from the others. She's a good team player, but she rarely open up to people around her except for Jess and her dad. Now that they are being separated into different groups, Jess was worried by how Lyn would react. A part of Jess was heartbroken too, seeing how Lyn was scarred by the incident. But she knew that she has to stay strong for Lyn. If she was to breakdown, who else can Lyn fall back on? 

On the other side of the room, Lyn was laughing & chatting happily with Junhyung, while Yoseob & HyunA were getting into another small fight. 

Junhyung doesn't know what's happening to him. How did he manage to feel attracted to Lyn within minutes of knowing each other. Charms? Maybe. This is new to him. It's the first time he has ever feel this way. Ever since Beast was formed, he has been receiving a lot of attentions from his fellow schoolmates, especially the girls. There are even a few of them who confessed to him, which he find it a little ridiculous, seeing how they don't even know each other. He doesn't believe in love at first sight. A beautiful heart is what he's looking for. 

'So maknae, welcome to the family. You better listen to us well.' Junhyung teased. 

'Shouldn't I be taken care of since I'm maknae?' Lyn said while pouting, 'I'm the youngest, there's so many things that I still need to learn. Oppa, you should listen well to me instead. So that whenever I've a problem, you can help me!' 

'Araso araso,' Junhyung chuckled as he reached over and ruffled Lyn's hair. His action caught Lyn by surprise, and she felt her cheeks turning pink. 

As Jess looked on, it seems like her worries were proved to be redundant. 

______________________

A/N : Annyeong! ^^ How is the story so far? I hope it's not too disappointing. Please forgive me for any grammar mistakes I made hehehe. I'm thankful to you all who subcribe to my story, knowing that there are people who are interested in my writing make me so happy~ ^^ Thank you so much! Hehehe. I'll update soon! Have a lovely day/night wherever you are! <3 P.S 4 MORE HOURS TROUBLE MARKER'S MV ;) ;) ;)