Sunrise

The Love that remains

ALOHA B2UTIES! :D I'm sorry for the lack of update, but I've just finish my mid-semester exams hehehe so sorry about it! ^____^ But I'm back! & Just to let you all know, I've change the foreword of this story. Hopefully you all will understand where this story is heading to after reading it, but there's still a few chapters to go before it reaches it's plot. HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER FOR YOUALL! <3

~~~~~

@ the Production Studio.

*Buzz* Junhyung’s phone vibrated, signalling that he has got a new text message.

Junhyung-ah, we couldn’t get the movie tickets for the 7pm slot, so we’ve decided to catch a midnight movie instead.  & they’re planning to have a sleepover at my house. We’re heading back to the dorm first, do you want me to pack your stuffs for you? –Doojoon

He replied him immediately.

Gwenchana. I will head back to the dorm myself. See you all at the movie theatre later.

He placed his phone back on the table, already looking forward to meeting the guys. He was about to continue with his work when Tiger hyung broke the silence.

 ‘Is that song, for a girl?’ Tiger hyung asked casually, striking up a conversation with Junhyung after a long night of recording.

Junhyung paused at what he’s doing, smiling for the first time since he stepped into the recording studio.

‘Dae hyung.’

Tiger hyung chuckled to himself. ‘Been there, done that.’

‘Hyung ...’ Junhyung began his question awkwardly, unsure of how to phrase it. ‘A confession through a song, do you think it’ll be enough?’

There was a moment of silence as Tiger Hyung considered his question.

‘I’m not sure what’ll be enough. But a sincere heart is all you need to touch someone.’

~~~~~

The night wind was blowing. It was close to 11 in the night. Waiting outside the movie theatre, Junhyung pulled his jacket closer to himself as he tucked his hand inside his pocket.

A loud commotion could be heard as group of people filed out of the cinema. Junhyung spotted Lyn right away; he didn’t know how he did it, but he just did. The next thing he noticed was Lyn wearing a jacket, and that jacket belonged to him. Smiling inwardly to himself, he’s beginning to feel his fatigue fading away. It was an amazing effect that Lyn had on him. The moment he saw Lyn’s smile, all his worries were temporarily pushed to the back of his mind.

Joining the group, all of them head towards the street side stall for their favourite tteokbokki.

~~~~~

By the time they finished supper and reached Doojoon’s house, it was close to 5 in the morning. Being the affluent one out of them, it was no surprising that Doojoon stayed in a semi-detached house. The exterior of the house looks like a cottage, with a pitched tiled roof, a chimney and a garden that spreads across the front of the house. The interior of the house gave off a cosy feeling, with natural wooden floorings and slightly dimmed lights. Doojoon’s parents were both overseas for work, leaving the house to themselves.

‘Ahh, it feels so good to be home!’ Doojoon exclaimed. He showed the girls to their room, while the guys made their way to Doojoon’s room.

‘Make yourselves at home! Call me if you need anything.’

‘Oppa! Should we watch the sunrise together later? Since it’s almost 5 in the morning! We won’t have to wait for long.’ Sohyun suggested as she clasped her hand together in excitement.

Doojoon chuckled, Sohyun still acts like the maknae of the group. ‘I will tell the guys then. Go wash up now. We will meet in the balcony later.’ Doojoon said before leaving the girls’ room.  

~~~~~

At 6 in the morning, all of them head towards the balcony. They were welcomed by the Earth’s smell, which grazes them with its freshness.

They sat in a line, shoulder by shoulder. As the sun rises, smiles lit up their faces. All of them were rendered speechless by the breathtaking sight in front of them.

‘Should we try something?’ Yoseob asked as he stood up, his eyes twinkling in delight.

He made all of them stood up, and held hands with the person next to them.

‘To the sunrise which represents a fresh start and the possibilities of the day ahead. Lets run forward together as a team, and become the best male and female group of the national championship!’

‘Once a team, always a team!’

Hand in hand, they raise their hands and bowed, with the sunrise being their special audience that day.

Lyn lightly squeezed Junhyung's hand, happy to be sharing this special moment with him.