Yet Again

The Love that remains

After parting from David, Lyn heads to the dance studio to look for the girls.

The moment Lyn stepped into the dance studio, the girls of 4Minute rushed forward to give her a massive group hug.

‘Lynnnnnnn~~~~~~~’

‘I miss you ~~~~~~~’

‘Me too!’

‘Dance practice feels weird without you~’

‘You better get well soon! Araso?’

‘We need you back here!’

Lyn’s heart glowed within her; 4Minute & Beast have always made her feel so loved and cared for.

‘Yah, you girls are acting like you haven’t seen her in years.’ Doojoon said, chuckling at the sight of them; the 4Minute girls who were sweating with their hair were all messed up, hugging Lyn who was looking neat and tidy just before she stepped in.

Beast and 4Minute used to have their dance practices on different days. However, since the start of this week, the dance instructors have decided to hold their dance practice together, so that it’s easy to coach the sub-unit groups.

‘Oppa, just admit that you’re jealous that they missed me this much.’ Lyn stuck her tongue out at Doojoon as she pulled away from the group hug.

‘Aish. Who would be jealous over such things?’

‘You?’ Gayoon commented, leaving Doojoon speechless. Everyone burst into laughter as they all know that once Gayoon said a word, Doojoon would never, ever go against her. It’s always funny to see how Doojoon reacts to Gayoon’s words.

‘Ah! I will be performing at the school’s cafe tomorrow. Do you all want to come and support me?’ Lyn asked shyly.

‘Performance? With who?’ Jess asked, surprised at her best friend’s decision to do a live performance.

‘It’s David. He’s the lead singer of the band in our school. Do you all know him?’

‘Ah! I know! He’s the cute guy from year 1 right?’ Sohyun said as she clasped her hand together.

‘Mwo rago?’ Dongwoon said as he shot Sohyun a disapproving look. How can she go around praising other boys like that?

‘How did you end up performing with him?’ Jiyoon asked curiously.

‘Ah. I spent my afternoon with him revising our work just now. We began singing during our break and he end up asking m.....’

 ‘I’m getting a drink.’ Junhyung cut off Lyn’s words as he stood up from his place and threw his towel on the floor. He couldn’t stand Lyn talking about David, the supposedly cute and talented year one guy in their school. And David spent the whole afternoon with Lyn just now? Great, just great.

Looking as Junhyung went out of the room, Lyn couldn’t shake off the feeling that Junhyung was angry with her. Again.

 

 

A/N - I hope the story isn't too boring. Thank you for reading & commenting ~ ^^ Hehe.