A Team

The Love that remains

'Anyohaseyo, we are, 4Minute!' The 5 charming girls of 4Minute made a small bow as they introduced themselves, 'Welcome to our family!'

'Now I'm no longer the maknae!' Sohyun cheered as she pumped her fists, earning laughter from the rest of the girls.

The warm welcome by the girls soothed the anxiousness that Jess & Lyn have been feeling due to their first dance practice.

'Nervous?' Jihyun, the leader of 4Minute asked kindly. They nodded in response.

'Don't worry!' Jihyun encouraged, 'I've seen both of you during the audition, you girls are impressive. I'm sure our dance instructor'll be happy that we recruited you! Let's start our warm up now, shall we?'

__________________________________________

2 hours later, Jess & Lyn were panting heavily, with beads of sweat rolling down their foreheads.

Jihyun was right. Their dance instructor, Ms Chu Hee, was indeed impressed by Jess & Lyn and has, without any hesitation, asked them to join in the new choreography that 4Minute has been practicing for the past two week. There's a lot of catching up to do and seeing how long since Jess & Lyn last practiced, it's definitely hard on them.

'All right! Well done girls. Let's take a break. 15 minutes.' The instructor smiled and said before leaving.

Sprawling across the dance floor, the 4Minute girls (now inclusive of Jess and Lyn) were breathing hard to catch their breath, but they all had a smile plastered across their faces.

'This is satisfying!' SoHyun exclaimed.

Gayoon chuckled as she ruffled SoHyun's hair, 'Sohyun ah, you're easily conte....'

'ANNYEONGGGGGGGGGG~~!' A loud cheering disturbed Gayoon’s words, which was caused by beast who are making their way into the room noisily.

'Oppa! What are you doing here!'

'Why? We can't be here now?' Yoseob stuck out his tongue at HyunA, getting into a little fight with her.

'I see that you boys are here!' Ms Chu Hee said as she stepped into the room, stopping all the commotion.

'There's something I need to announce. As you know, it's our school's tradition to take part in the nationwide 'year of the dance' every year. But, I would like you all to be expose to more people and competitions so that you all can gain more experience. So, I've group you all into 3 different groups. These small groups will take part in various competitions, be it singing or dancing. Take a look.'

1. Hyunseung & Dongwoon & Jess & Jiyoon & Sohyun

2. Doojoon & Kikwang & Gayoon & Jihyun.’

3. Junhyung & Yoseob & Lyn & HyunA

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic