Chapter 2

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

Annyeong!!  I really need to find covers for my stories..could you guys suggest to me.. Thanks dear reader^^

Chan Yeol POV

As both of Kyungsoo and me entered the class, as we have expected all the girls started squeaking and giggling. Actually all of EXOK was transfered to this school. it was our CEO's plan for us as it was more convenience to watch and manage us when all of the members in one school.

As Kyungsoo and I wer standing in front of the class as Mr Seo did all the talking on our behalf, I could heared small and soft sounds and whispers near me.

"진짜 잘생각해..(jinjja jal saenggakhae..) 누구지?(nuguji?)"

"너무 귀엽다잉!!^^♥♡ (neomu kyeopta!!)"

"이 남자 내 남친구, 알아!!( i namja nae namjachingu!!)"

"Class!!!! Settle it down!!" Madam Seo slamed her desk as the soft whispers turned out loud talks. The students became silent abruptly.Heol, she is quite scary when she mad. She turned her gaze to us before cleared from all yells just now.

"Would you introduced yourself to your classmates?" She asked us nicely as she was smiling toward us. Kyungsoo and I just nodded our head.

This woman really can change instantly. In other words,Do.Not.Cross.Your.Safe.Zone.aka.Boundary

I came forward and put on small smile,"Ne, sem. 안녕하새요, 저는 박찬열 입닏아!^^ 잘 부탁해요^^ (annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Park Chan Yeol ibnida,!! Jal butakhaeyo ^^)" *bow 90*

The students clapped their hands upon seeing my introduction.

"걱정하지마!! (Goekjeong hajima) we'll take care of you boy"a girl said coyly at me before she high-fived her friends.

What the... who she thinks she is?! Grrrrr!!Chan yeol-ah.. keep patience.. this is your first day..breath in breath out.. 휴~ ·_· (hyu~)

Kyungsoo's POV

What the h*** did she just said?? She act as if we know her.. or is she flirting with us just now?? Sorry miss, yoour flirts not fitting our taste.

Chanyeol then nudged me as the whole class were staring at me, waiting for my introduction. I came forward and turneed my body to Mrs. Seo.

"And you are Mr...."Mrs Seo tried to remember my name.

" 쥐숭합니다!! (Jusung habnida) 안녕하세요, 저는 도경수입니다 (annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Do Kyung Soo ibnida) 반가습니다!!^^ (bang gapseubnida^^)" well accept that just now.

"Okay both of you may take your seat at......the back of class where.. wait a sec" she said before she looked somewhere and walked to the back of class. She stood beside the unknown girl and*BANG!!* she slamed the desk. I could see the unseen fumes came out from her blaring nose.

"Thank you sem!!" The girl shouted while standing after her desk being slammed. She seem very surprised and sleepy. Her hair was a little messy and her blazer seem ed.

Was she sleeping  just now?

Chanyeol's POV

"Thank you sem!!"The petite girlstood abruptly as she weared shocking expression on her pale skin face.

That girl quite funny. ^^ well she seem like that. I' ll guess I'll make friend with her ^^

Soyun's POV

Oh god! What have I just done!! ㅠㅠ why do I keep embarassing myself!! 바보! 바보! (Babo)

"Thanks me for what Miss Kim? We haven't started our lesson yet" Madam Seo said in mocking tone. Her flaring nose also could be seen. Her habits when she's angry. I stood there frozen, not a word spilled from my tightly cosed lip. I peeked up and got some courages, "Oh thanks for... waking me up??? ^^" 쥐숭합니다! (Jusunghabnida!)" I bowed my head before could get another shot of scolds from Madam Seo. Little di I know, Madam Seo was smile little as she was shakingher head.

"You sure a lucky girl because you always get an A+ for my subject and this is your first time sleeping in my class. I hope you wouldn't repeated this in the future" she warned me as she was staring straight to my eyes as if they can pierced mine.She returned to the front of the class.

" 네...(ne...)"I answered her with inaudible tone before set my on my chair.

"Now, you two boys may take your seat with this young lady. And others take out you Physic textbook and show me your homework last week!!"She signalled the boys beside her.

Its relief that Madam Seo  don't punish me. I got goosebumps just by imagining what she would do to punish me. After fixed myself, I rummaged my own bag to get my books out ready for our lesson. The new boys walked toward my direction and took their place on my left. They are differ in their height but both of them are good-looking. The taller one took his seat beside me while another boy sat beside him.

"Hi...Im Park Chanyeol ^^ and he Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."The taller one greeted me once he set himself beside me. He offered handshake which I gladly accepted them and introduced myself to him. He seem very friendly and I could feel happy and positive vibe from him while Kyungsoo is silence all the time Chanyeol talked to me.

"Finally! Recess time!"Chanyeol smiled his charming smile and got up from his seat. All the time the lesson was held, he kept yawning if he couldn't chat with either you or Kyungsoo. I returned his smile before joined Haru and Jinhee  for lunch. If I'm lucky, I'll get home dry and safe that day though I hardly escape fom that fact. Recess, I hate recess.

RECESS

Soyun's POV

The three of us, Haru, Jin hee and me, (Captain Kim ^^) head out from class rushly as today we strangely(?) hungrier thanusual. .or am I the one who feel like that among us? Usually we would sit at our own table at cafeteria or just ate our lunch at the bench near cherry blossom. We linked our arms to  each others' as we would always do. as we arrived at the cafeteria, the line was not too long as we were the one who came early so the students not so much, competition is lowered..hehe .

"또! (ddo) Haru-ah, mostly the reason we have our lunch at there is because you forgot your packed lunch, ara! >_<"Jinhee scolded Haru for forgoting her lunch. Jinhee knew that things gonna happen to me if we're choose to eat at the cafeteria. She love me too well."Can't you two stop your drama already? My stomach have been growling +_+." Maybe a toast of bread this morning can't silent my stomach yet. Haru then went to buy her meal while Jin Hee and I sat at our table already munching our lunch as we were chat randomstuff among ourerselves.

Sorry Haru-ah. I can't wait anymore ^^"

Then suddenly the cafeteria filled with murmurs and girls were squealing and giggling here and there. * rolling my eyes here @_@*Do I Care? I shove my food into my mouth without paying any attention to the ruckus in the cafeteria.

"OMG he so cute!!"

"He so hot that he could melt me!!"

"Who are they? Omo!! They are looking here!!"

As I was talking to Jinhee, or I must said talking to myself..i turned myself toward her "Yah Jin Hee!! Are you listening what I've just said now? Yah!!" I said snapping my fingers in front of her.Dont tell me that she also..

"They are super hot..!!" She gasped. Jin Hee also stopped talking to me as those 'hot guys' entered the cafeteria. Okay.. who are those guys actually. Turning my face from Jin Hee, I wanted to know who those guys that made my bestie fall for them from first glance.I followed her gaze and found them.They sat at the table not far from us.

1 ..

2..

3..

4..

5..

6..

wait ... aren't those guys are new transfer students??

I admited they are very good looking and handsome too.(once again) So what.. Im sure that they will grow becomes one of my HATERS.. yeah.. that just happened to someone like me, scholarship student, or what they describe me, a lowlife hood. Having Jin Hee and Haru as my friends is good enough.. They are the reasons I'm still be able to stay strong in this school. They are the kindest and greatest friends ever I had. As I about to take another bite on my lunch, someone approached me from behind and

'Splash'

my uniform got wet. There that witch go again. 

Korean Magic Dictionary ♥♡♥

또?! (ddo) : again!

네...(ne...): yes...

바보! 바보! (babo) : idiot!

쥐숭합니다!! (Jusung habnida): I m sorry (formal way)

안녕하세요, 저는 도경수입니다 (annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Do Kyung Soo ibnida) : hi, Im Do Kyung Soo

반가습니다!! (ban gapseubnida) : nice to meet you!

걱정하지마!! (Goekjeong hajima) : dont worry!!

잘 부탁해요 (Jal butakhaeyo) : please take care of me

이 남자 내 남친구, 알아!!( i namja nae namjachingu!!) : this guy is my boyfriend you know!

너무 귀엽다잉 (neomu kyeopta!!) : really cute!!

진짜 잘생각해..(jinjja jal saenggakhae..) : really handsome

누구지?(nuguji?) : who is that?

난 피곤해.. (nan pigonhae): im tired

야, 너 왜 또 자? (Yah, neo wae ddo ja? ) : why are you sleeping again?

빨리 이러나!! (Ppalli ireona!!) : wake up!