Chapter 3

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

Pictures not mine

Chanyeol P.O.V

As EXO K walked in the cafeteria, I could hear the girls talked about us. Then suddenly all of us were surrounded by GIRLS. Some even tried to link arm with us. As we arrived at our table, the girls still surrounded us that I felt suffocated in the midst of them.

I tried to get off them by persuading the girls while Suho hyung was giving his best wink and asked the girls to left us alone. Kyungsoo on the other hand just flashed his heart smile to make the girls left us.

"At last!! Peace.." Sehun sighed in relief.

Kai and Baekhyun were getting us food since it were their turn . And yes, all of us have our own turns and partner. Suho with Sehun and mine is Kyungsoo. As we got our food, we munch them that instant. We were munching on our lunch as all of us chatted among ourselves despite the girls' eyes on us. All of our attention diverted to the sound of

'Splash'

Water spilled could be heard in front of our table. All eyes on them as if they are waiting for what could happen next. A short-straight hair girl who seem leader of her group since there was a group four girls behind her, spilled her drink on top of someone's head. Not enough with that, her other member also spilled her soup on the same person's uniform afterward. After looked throughly, that someone seem familiar to me.

Isn't that girl who slept in my class just now,Soyun,sleepy head? Why is she receiving that kind of treatment?

"Chan Yeol-ah, 뭐 해?(meo hae) let get out of this cafeteria." Suho hyung instructed us drifted my attention away from what happening in front of us. As soon as all of us got up from our table the girls once again surrounded us. Luckily Suho handled them profesionally. 역시 (yeok ssi), hyung!! ^^ but leaving the scene behind made me wonder and curios about that girl. Too many questions was running on my head.

Author's P.O.V

AT CAFETERIA

After So Yun got striked by drink and soup, her BFF, Jin Hee got up from her seat trying to do the same thing to Cheryl. But her intention distracted by So Yun's hand holding onto her so that she just ignore and let that witch off.

"Owwwww So Yun got teary.. 어떡하냐? (Oddeokha nya?)" Cheryl said sarcastically. The girls behind her laughed as well

Sastisfication was all written over her face after what she had done. She could feel glory in her world whenever she saw So Yun suffering and falling without knowing the reasons.

As Haru came back with her bought lunch, So Yun got up from her seat as well but to drag both of her bestfriend out of cafeteria. Cheryl's evil laughters became louder and could be heard when they fleeing out of scene

Jin Hee and Haru managed to bump Cheryl's shoulder as they followed So Yun closely. Fastened their pace, they grabbed So Yun's arms and hugged her.

"What are you guys .."

"Shhh ... 그냥 가만있어..( keunyang kaman isseo).." Jin Hee whispered to her.

"난 알아, (nan ara) So Yun-ah.. 니 마음너무 앞아요 (ni maeum nomu apayo)" this time Haru spoke out still hugging her BFF. Soyun managed to hold her tears. She hated people seeing her crying, weak, break and pathetic. Eventhough they are her bestfriend.

"무슨 소리야? (Museun soriya?) 난 완전 괜찮아 (nan wanjon gwenchanha).." Soyun managed to speak trying to comfort them.Jin Hee and Haru tighten their hug. Soyun then broke the group hug and flashed a sweetest smile ever to fade their worries on her.

"Look, I'm smiling now right? So stop this saddening atmosphere and get ready for the class, okay?^^"Both Jinhee and Haru gave a weak smile to So Yun. Then So Yun linked her arms with them and started to walk to the class.

Jin Hee P.O.V

것지말.. (geotjimal).. Dont smile like you dont felt any pain So Yun-ah. How could you managed to smile after what have they done to you. Seeing you like this really hurting me...

IN THE CLASS

Kyung Soo P.O.V

After a little walk with members all of us went to our class. As Chan Yeol and me managed sat on our seat, a girl in front of us turned her body around and waved her hand then faced in front quickly.

I just rolled my eyes and got my books ready for our next subject, Mathematic while Chan Yeol just plugged in his earphones. While I was busy with my own stuffs, I heard the girls' conversation on my right side. Initially I wasn't intrested but when they talked about incident in the cafeteria earlier, I paused all my doings trying to listen them much more clear.

Girl 1: " Serves that right! Cheryl should give her more than that!"

Girl 2: " Agreed. That was for flirting our boyfriends! Why would this school accepted her anyway?! 짜증 나!!( jjajeung na!!)

Girl 3: " maybe she flirted with our principal as well. Or she might have given her body to him"

Girl 2: "what a ty girl"

Girl 1: " I know right?"

Are they talking about that weird girl this morning? The one who wet by Cheryl?

AFTER SCHOOL

 

 

Author's P.O.V

After a long day at the school, finally all the SeungRi High School's students rushed out of school. So Yun and her two bestfriends, Haru and Jin Hee rode their bicycles out of school while chatting along on their way home.A moment later, So Yun left alone on the side road as her friends went home. She went straight to the coffee shop where she work after school period untill 10:30 p.m everyday.

So Yun's P.O.V

I parked my bicycle at the backyard of the shop. I entered the back door of the pastel-coloured building, tip-toed to staff room as I didn't wanted to disturb the others.

I changed into coffee-shop uniform which is maid uniform look alike. All the waitress are asked to wear maid costume while waiter will wear bartender outfit.

I just let down my dark wavy hair and slipped on my shoes. After done changing, I went to the receptionist top to greet and apologise to the owner; Aunt Mi Soo.The shop doesn't have many workers, it just ten of us despite of crowded customers everyday.Aunt Mi Soo is about middle-aged woman and shes one my mom's best friend. I bet no one would know about me and about my family as far as her. She even treated me as her daughter.

"So Yun-ah, could you helped your oppa upstair? Today let me take care about the bills, okay my dear?" Aunt Mi Soo demanded me.I nodded and went upstair to do my works. Seeing many customers before my eyes, I quickly went to the order section to deliver all the orders.

As I done with delivering, I rest for awhile at the corner . Then I saw my oppa at the corner of my eyes. I turned my head to him, I saw  he was struggling to deliver the orders of crowded of people.

"Oppa!"he still ignore my little yell.

 

"Oppa!" No. Answer at all. I frowned and huff my cheek as I my brother didnt glance over me.

(>_<)

"Joong oppa!!!!!"I raised the volume of my tone.He turned his head toward me and smiled at my appearance.  I lifted my thumb up at his outfit. He has that bartender look; messy styled hair, fair skin, height.....and he much taller. If I ever mentioned all of these, his proud would be much bigger as it has now.

 

"Ahhhhh!!!! Joong ki oppa! 여기있어 안자 (yeogiseo anja)" a girl whined while tapped seat beside her to oppa out of sudden as he wanted to left the crowd.

Ddo?! Im really getting sick of these. Joong oppa turned his gaze on me and asked for my help. I just smirked at him while shaking my head little with a playful look .

I wont give in easily..

He then gave his cute look trying to persuade me. The girl now tugged and forced him to seat beside her as his face now panicked at the action of the unknown girl before him. He turned to me again as he tried to give me a signal of S.O.S.

Poor my Joong oppa.. he really know how to gain my sympathy... tskkk thats why you are my brother.

I went to their table with tray on my side. I slowed my pace while thinking of plan how to save him from his 'fan'. As I approached their table, the coy acts by the girl stop for awhile before she turned towards me and give me a dirty look. I gather up all my courages and breathed in the air surround me before I gave her stern gaze.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jusunghabnida.. may I have my boyfriend back?"

The girl's eyes widen at my words.

Oh god please help me ㅜㅡㅜ

Korean Magic Dictionary♥♡♥

뭐 해?(meo hae) : what are you doing?

역시 (yeok ssi) : of course / absolutely

어떡하냐? (Oddeokha nya?) : what to do?

그냥 가만있어..( keunyang kaman isseo) :Just stay here

난 알아, (nan ara) :  I know

니 마음너무 앞아요 (ni maeum nomu apayo): your heart ache/hurts so much

무슨 소리야? (Museun soriya?) : what are saying?

난 완전 괜찮아 (nan wanjon gwenchanha) : I'm totally fine

것지말.. (geotjimal): liar

내 친구 (nae chingu) : my friend

짜증 나!!( jjajeung na!!) : really annoys me!

여기있어 안자 (yeogiseo anja) : sit here.