Chapter 7

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

Author's P.O.V

In the middle of the green lush field, the couples were scattered everywhere. Holding hands, chattering among themselves, laughing sweetly even at the most simplest things. Chanyeol and Soyun were awkwardly walking side by side in the midst of them. Chanyeol would stole a glimpse of the latter quickly before she could see him. Soyun on the other hand was listening random songs from her sky blue-colored Ipod. She shook her body a little as she enjoyed the blast music through her earphone. Little she knew, Chanyeol smiled at her comical dances.

“yah, what are you laughing at?” Soyun  turned to Chanyeol and glared at the tall giant beside him. She even puffing out her cheeks. Her habit whenever shefeel annoyed. Chanyeol put on his famous grin and walked past her which made Soyun  gaped  .

This boy really playing with me.. #@^&(*@!!

“You don’t wanna come?” Chanyeol asked  her loudly before he stopped for a while and turned his tall body toward Soyun. Soyun who didn’t bothered to see in front of her as she was busy mumbling and swore to the tall giant has crashed herself . In no time, Soyun found herself on top of Chanyeol. She was so shocked that she unable to immobile herself for a moment.

“Do you want to get up or…we could stay here for a long time..” He smirked towards the petite girl on top of him. He let out a small giggles as he saw how big her eyes could be after heard his ‘threats’. Soyun quickly lift herself up and paced herself toward the school hallway.

Aisshhh! Babo na! Aisshh’ she whispered herself as her right hand hit her top head lightly.

As Chanyeol stood up, he found himself smile again upon saw her acting like that. He closed his eyes for a moment and the scene just now appear. How close their faces were, how cute her shocking face was, how sparkle her eyes close with him, how kissable her lips was. He opened his eyes and looked the latter in front of him. His left hand raised slowly…approached to…his chest..

‘How fastened his heart pace upon seeing her’

“Hyung! what are you doing?! Come on the others is waiting for you!! we will missed our practice” Sehun tapped his shoulder as he was approaching him. He could see Chanyeol smiled sheepishly…at.... no one..

“Yah hyung!”Sehun slapped his left cheek lightly..well a little harsh actually that Sehun is quite shocked with his doings. Weirdly, Chanyeol still smiled sheepishly and just left Sehun dumbfounded.

“Weird..hyung is weird..”Sehun muttered quietly as he scratched his head.

Kyungsoo P.O.V

I was nibbling nachos by the time Sehhun and Chanyeol appeared at our table and I could saw how Chanyeol’s lip crept into big smile as he was walking to us. Sehun on the other hand, took his seat beside me. He devoured the hamburger that he ordered earlier as soon as he sat beside me. (-_-“)

I handed over his beverage in case he chocked  his food. Don’t judge me, I was being cautious. As I wanted to take another bite of my lunch, Kai tapped my shoulder before he gave me a gaze. He directed his look to Chanyeol and raised his brows seeing Chanyeol like that.

“What’s wrong with Chanyeol?” Kai uttered to himself before continue gnawed his lunch.

I looked toward Chanyeol and saw he was playing with his food with a big grin plastered on his face. Then, he lifted his face and glanced at my direction. No, he was glancing someone behind me. I took a quick peek behind me and I could saw her.

Kim Soyun

It was my first time seeing her  genuine smiles. And then, I remember about the man in front of me, Chanyeol. I looked back and forth between Chanyeol and her.

Maybe I could just close my to all of these things.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V

She was chuckling and giggling along with her friends as her friends kept attempt to tickle her. She seem so innocent and pure. I could only saw her at that moment. I could feel my cheek heated that second.

AFTER SCHOOL

Kyungsoo's POV

School had ended few hours ago and all of the us have arrived our home safely. And..... I AM BORING TO HELL!! I have tried to contact the others and guess what...

~the number you have dial... ...blabla~ Or ~Im busy hyung~ Or ~Kkaepsong!!~

Hah!!! They really like no.. LOVE to TEASE me, and I’m used to it. They would stop gradually. Believe me they would, just ignore them. Especially those BaekYeol Beagle Line.

I was lying flat on my bed with phone in my hand on my stomach. I was staring at the ceiling as I tried to fade my bore away. I closed my eyelids abruptly as the evening scorching rays peeking through the my windows. I quickly turned my body on my stomach as a light bulb switched on in my head, as if there are someone switch it on.

Might just a take a walk in this neighbourhood. Im still have to used this place. 00

I aroused from my bed and changed into my casual clothes few minutes later. I took my camera and wallet before locked the house and started to strolling along the path.

Author's POV         

Soyun kept her mind somewhere else as she was stood in front of the counter. Her thoughts kept remind her about Chanyeol’s request earlier.

Tomorrow you will go with me. We have to prove that we are really dating. I’ll call you later

"Order for table no.3!"

"Ne!^^"The shouting woke her from her thoughts. Soyun instantly made her way toward the kitchen top and placed the order to its buyer. She also thanked and bowed simultaneously as the customers left the shop in her way to kitchen.

The screeching sound that came out from metallic kitchen door has startled Joong Ki, as he was concentrating on one of his piece of work.

"야 , 깜짝눌라고야! (Ya! Ggamjjaknulagoya!)"Joong Ki echoed. Both of his hands is either both on his waist. His eyebrows furrowed as he gave a look toward Soyun.

Soyun on the other hand just rose up both of her arms in front of her face. She then tried to peek her beloved brother and surprisingly he was no where to be found.

Little did she knew, the latter has stood behind her "Looking for me?"
He then tickled both of Soyun's side. Soyun tried to compress all her laughter, well too bad her trials failed.

Soyun P.O.V

Oppa kept tickling my sides that I had to run from him as I really couldn’t stand with tickles. He kept chased me with evil smirk on his face. I reached flour behind me as I was trapped between him and kitchen counter.

“Hohoho, where do you wanna run sis?” he declared arrogantly as he took a step in front of me. Before he could took another pace, the white powder was escaped from my palm on purpose. My laughter filled the silence in the kitchen as I saw my beloved brother was covered with flour. His look was similar to Ju On by that time. My brother on the other hand was stunned for awhile that he closed his eyes in case the flour his eyes. I approached him before helped him to dust off the flour on his clothes.

“Aigoo, what’s wrong now? you guys really naughty you know. Now Soyun, deliver the orders now. The orders now all set.” Aunt Misoo instructed me as soon as she entered the kitchen with her usual pink apron and roll pin inn her hand. I came out from the kitchen after whispered an ‘okay’ to her and fixed my clothes so that I was presentable enough. I got the orders from the counter and delivered them to its owner. That day also a hectic day with bunches of customers unexceptionally.

I went second floor to deliver the last order: A piece of orange marmalade cake and  a glass of honeydew juice.

This is last order! Finally! This is for table no 27..hmm where is it once again..

I didn’t know that moment was gonna made my life hysterics and chaotic..