Chapter Ten

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

Author P.O.V

"So lets start with EXO K first since they are new here. So, lets welcoming them to perform, namely Do Kyungsoo, Kim Junmyeon and Byun Baekhyun."

The three boys went to the front and bowed a little before held their mic closely to their mouth. The soft melody came after, with soft tune of piano and violin. The melancholy tune of the music matched well with the theme given to them. They started off with their humming along to the melody. (They sang Baby Dont Cry)

As they sang the last verse, the room filled with applause and cheers from the audience. The boys then wentvyo their seats respectively and the next students performed his song.


                                                                          

Chanyeol P.O.V

Sound of applause occupied the class as the  boy finished his performance. The boy bowed before returned to his seat. I must say, he got the voice. I was seating at together with other members who didn't participate.

We were separated from participants. Only the vocalists are required, as for us, it was Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Baekhyun. Speaking of the devils, they really did a good job. They sing really good, I must admit. As I tried to dig through the students to find them, my eyes found her instead.

She was seating all alone at the end of the second row, looking calm. She let her black wavy her down as both her hand on her lap. Sometimes she would smile whenever Mr. Park threw his lame jokes. Her contagious smile really lovely. She will be performing last, I guess she quite good then. Mr. Park seem to favour her most out of the students in his class.

 

Author P.O.V

"That was great just now Seungchol. Ms. Kim Soyun will perform next." Mr. Park announced as all the class cheered loudly at the mention of her name.

Soyun stood up from her seat and went to the piano at the front of the class. She bowed to us before she took a seat. All attention now solely on her as the students' sounds and voices dematerialize at the tune of piano played by her. Her fingers pressed down the piano keys gracefully, producing melodious music.

🎼🎶🎼🎶
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter. It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself. I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

And it's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

So hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter. It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore


 

The students gave her big applause and howled wildly as she arose from her seat and bowed to the audience. She smiled sheepishly and returned to her seat. Mr. Park smiled from ear to ear as he proud of her, totally sastisfied with his golden student.

"That was totally fantastic Soyun. I did not know you could sing the song quite good, and I must say I'm surprised, your pronouciation really excellent!" Mr. Park uttered proudly as his eyes smile formed.

Kyungsoo P.O.V

As Soyun sang the last verse of the song, I couldn't help but to be amazed at her melodious yet soft voice.  She sang with full of feelings and emotions. Perfect pronounciation and pitches. All the audience including myself have captivated by her singing just now, even the girl who seated beside me had agape at her performance. She is a great singer as she was rumoured.

I clapped along with the audience as Soyun bowed before she returned to her seat. I could see her shy smiles as she was walking toward her seat. Contagious and lovely smile. She got great compliments from Mr. Park and we could not denied the facts he had stated. She is talented.

***********************************

Author P.O.V

The bell rang implied the school had ended for the day. All of the students dispersed out from their respective classes. Either they were in groups, partners or alone, the exciteness and relieves could not be wiped off from their faces. Thank god, school finally over.

Soyun was talking to Jinhee and Haru as they were walking in the hallway after they had taken their stuffs out from their lockers. Soyun bade Jinhee and Haru farewell at the front school gate as the three of them live in different neighbourhood. Soyun took out her phone and flipped them open before played some of her favourite songs. She then wore her earphone and hummed the song as walked with leisurely paces.

Suddenly, she could feel her feet was on air as her body was lifted up. Her short shrieks was piercing the silent evening as she wriggled her body from his grasp.

"Chanyeol!! What are you doing?! Put me down!" Soyun uttered in anger as she hit Chanyeol's back. The latter put on his goofy grin as he walked on the path as if nothing happened.

After a moment, Soyun gave up on her attempts to escape. She was helpless and not strong enough.

"Chanyeol-ssi, where are yo-"
"Chanyeol-ah" He cut her as he told Soyun how to call his name. His right arm still holding her on his shoulder securely.

She could felt her cheeks warm at his words. "Ch-Chanyeol ah"

"Eo? Wae?(Why?)"

"Where are you taking me?"

"Secret." A goofy grin crept onto his face once again. Silence engulfed them as not one of them utter a words.

"Don't you feel tired at all?" she asked the boy suddenly as they continued to walk down the unknown path.

"Why do you ask?"

"A-Am I not heavy at all?" she stuttered in lower volume as the familiar warmth crept onto her face. "To tell the truth you are quite heavy and-"

"Yah! Then put me down!" She fuming at his remark as she started to wriggle once again. A small chuckles escaped from his lip as he tighten his grip on her. "I'm joking."

He put her down at the moment they reached at blue pastel-colored shop.

P  Centre

"What are we doing here?" she inquired the boy as she put on her questioning look.
"Come with me" he replied as he interlinked their hands before dragged her along into the shop.

The staffs greeted and welcomed them as they walked into the hallway.  A woman in mid 40s then walked toward them and greeted them politely, "Welcome back, Mr. Park. May I help you sir?"

"Yes. Could you please prepared her for our event tonight?" Chanyeol commanded.

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" the girl asked suspiciously.

"You're coming with me tonight." Chanyeol simply said. "What?! But I cou-"

"Please?"

"You don't understand! Tonight I have a -" her words was cut as she was handed to the woman before them. Soyun's eyes widen as she shook her head pleadingly.

Chanyeol mouthed 'Sorry' to Soyun as the latter rolled her eyes, annoyed at him before she was taken into another room.

Hope that my plan will work successfully tonight. He thought.

He then took a seat and also preparing himself for that night's event.

A/N : Hi readers.. hahaha.. eoddae? (how is it?) So.. yeah.. I used the audio for this chapter. Idk either it could be play or not, but it is one of the famous Adele cover, I like her voice thou. Haha.. wait more romance at the next chapter lovely