Chapter 6

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

Soyun 's POV

This morning was chaotic! Well what I could say..

+woke up late
+burnt breakfast (made by myself ㅠㅠ)
+forgot shop's keys ( n I have to return home getting keys )
+late to school
+got free speech a.k.a great scolding by school prefect for being 30 seconds late (/!$/^##!!)
+tired brain, legs and body

And finally here I am, head was leaning on the locker before taking out some books for my next class. As Im done with my stuffs, I walked to Music class where it is two blocks before me. I let my wavy hair down on my right and an inbox was came in. I fished out my phone then unlocked my phone. I slowed down my pace as I read the text.

누구지? (Nuguji?)

Tapping the inbox

From: Oppa
So Yun-ah, Annyeong^^ I hope you're doing fine despite a big mess morning^^(I guess)Im sorry for not informing you this morning..정말 미안해~>< omma and I would coming home the next two days.. so I guess you can sleep over at your besties' , scaredy cat. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thats all, saranghae sis♥

I knew it! They gonna be like this ~_~

I just shook off my head and smiled simultaneously at the text. I decided to reply his message on my way to the class.
I was busy typing a reply to my oppa when some of my friends greeted me along my way. I took my usual seat and kept my phone off afterward. As I put my stuffs down and plugged in my earphone, I took out my music sheet and took a look at it, humming along the song as I was trying to remember some of it.

AUTHOR'S POV

MUSIC CLASS

What should I say.. hmm A class where all talented students will gathered and show their talents. It is limited because their music teacher,  Mr. Park will only choose a very, I mean a very very talented student to become his disciples.EXO K has been accepted to the class since their music background was pretty impressive. While So Yun's talent was discovered by Mr.Park himself during her freshman year

Back to story~

The class was packed gradually as the pupils enter the class. While So Yun was busy practicing her lines, she could heard all the ruckus at the hallway, that would probably her classmates made, well most all of that "classmates" were girls

"KYAAAA!!!!!!!!"

"Woah, oppa"

"Huaaaaaa... (sob) oppa ㅠㅠ" (they were sobbing??! XD)

"God Male~"

"Oppa!oppa! Oppa!oppa!!!"

So Yun could only shook her head off at the scene before her."Boys~ =_="she whispered to herself. The noise became louder in no time as today main characters walking into the class. Suho was leading his pack to the class before they took their respective seats. Suho, Kai and Sehun sat on the left side while Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat at the front row, I must say the very first row. While Kyungsoo sat accross from Suho, which is the second last two column and he was beside Soyun. Like this,

¤¤¤¤¤¤ (Chanyeol) (Baekhyun)¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤(Kyungsoo)(So Yun)
(Kai) ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
(Sehun)(Suho)¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

On top of that.. Soyun did not realize that fact untill now as she was immersed with her books. Kyungsoo sighed after saw his assigned seat. Knowing that he left with no choice, he marched lazily toward his seat. Chanyeol then was scanning the class as he trying to find Kyungsoo whereabout. After a moment he found him and waved his hand to Kyungsoo. He also recognized the girl beside the latter as well. A big grin appeared on his face simultaneously. As Kyungsoo had settled down himself, he took a glance at So Yun before Mr.Park entered the class with a loud voice of him.

Soyun's POV

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!!" I kept my earphone in my blazer pocket and stood along with the others as Mr. Park steped into the class before taking his usual pace.

"Good Morning,sem!"

Mr. Park was wearing a black long shirt with jeans. He also had his mighty cane with him today without exceptional. He then wandered around the class and stood in front of our class later. He eyed all of us with his stern glare before wore his unfamous smirk.

"Kids, Im sure you are already know a group of students has been transfered to our school lately. A talented group I must say. (diverted his eyes) So, new boys! Come here" Mr. park instructed the boys as he tapped his cane lightly on his other palm. The mentioned boys came in front one by one and Suho who was first came out as he was told. A chair being pushed could be heard beside me. I was about to pop my own eyes and shout all of my heart when I saw a well-known boy stood beside me abruptly.

HE was assigned beside me !!! Oh my!! 맙수사!! (Mabsusa) My nightmares do come true!!!!! How come I didnt notice earlier! *facepalmed*@__@ I sank my head down on my desk trying to cover my face.
Hope he didnt see me earlier..~_~

Kyungsoo's POV

All of us came to the front and stood in a line as if we were ready to perform our song. (=_=) Mr.Park then gestured us to introduced ourselves. Suho hyung then came forward and started to introduce us.

"Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo.^^ Firstly I would like to thank our great teacher, Mr.Park for giving EXO K opportunity to....." As Suho did his greetings, I was fiddling with my fingers while the others were doing their things. Then I remembered about my new seatmate (?), Soyun. I lifted my head a little and looked toward her direction. Dissapointment washed over me as I saw she was sleeping.

Such a lazybum! But why I feel dissapointed?I never being ignored before "Hyung,your turn." Sehun nudged me suddenly awoke me from my thoughts. I diverted my attention toward a ton of pupil before me. I put on a big smile before I spoke."Annyeong chingus^^ Im Do Kyungsoo and Im the main vocal of EXO K"I took a glance of her abruptly before continue my speech. She didnt paid any attention to uss at all. "I hope that we could become friend and help each other out. 부탁한다! (Jal butak handa) *bow* "Mr.Park then clapped twice along the class.

Err what was that??

Mr  Park shifted his body toward us, "Kiiiids,they have to prove that they worth this class, isnt it?" He ask out of blue.

"NE!!!!!"The pupil answered them in unison.Mr Park raised his eyebrows before all of them suddenly looked at us then all of us looked at Suho hyung.

"Why dont we show our magic a little?*smirk*" he said in low volume but loud enough for us to hear."Bring it on baby!" Kai said as he was stretched his arm out readying himself while Sehun grinned along with him as he loosened his shirt.

"Kkaebsong~" Baekhyun cooed out cutely along with Chanyeol. Suho hyung then marched toward our teacher at the corner while all of us took our place as we had practiced before. The class then gave a space for us to perform. Suho hyung went back and took his respective position. With Kai on the middle, we are better than ready. "Ready, boys?" Our leader was asking us.

"Better than ever" I answered him while the others just put on their smirk.

"Lets do this"

AUTHOR'S POV

An upbeat music started to replace the silence that embrace the whole class just now.

Listen neukkil su itni
Nae shimjangi ttwi jireul anha

(My heart be breakin’)

Bunhan maeume ureo do bogo
Sori jilleo “ha” wechyeo do bwasseo

(My pain be creepin’)

Heukgwa baek ajik namgwa buk
Kkeuti naji anhneun jeonjaeng scene
Dullo nanwen
Taeyang ye jeolmang

Meolli dolgo doraseo dashi shijak haneun gose da wasseo

Oryu tu seong ijiman baewo gamyeo ganghae jilsu itneun na

Jeo taeyang cheoreom geo dae han hanaran geol aneun nal
Oh oh modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero

I need you and you want me
Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh
Every every everyday
Naega mandeun history

The audience were all astonished by their perfect yet organized moves along with addicted sound of music.

Break it yokmang ye banchik
Move it pagweran mideok
( No more shakin’ like that)

Magic shigani gamyeon
Tto sshiseun deushi, dashi jaesaeng dwae

Shigong ganeul ttwi eo neomeoseo e
Ten ye achimeul kkum kkugo isseo
Gaja urin
Geureon jonjae

Meolli dolgo doraseo dashi shijak haneun gose da wasseo

Oryu tu seong ijiman baewo gamyeo ganghae jilsu itneun na

Jeo taeyang cheoreom geo dae han hanaran geol aneun nal
Oh oh modu hamkke ganeun uri miraero

I need you and you want me
Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh
Kkumeul ingtae haneun nal
Urin dashi ireona

Ireona, ireona, ireona
(Turn it on)

Ireona, ireona, ireona

Yeongwon hal geora midgo shipeul ttae
Eonjen ga halgeo rago mangseoril ttae

Nae iri baro kkeutin jido molla
Huhwe gateun geon ijeo beoryeo duryeo wo ma

Jebal saranghae saranghae saranghae
Johwa roul surok wanbyeok ha janha

Modeun seulpeumi gippeumi yeogi e
Nawa neoneun han saengmyeong ingeol

Ya! uri ga wonrae hanaro tae eo natdeon sungan
Galsurok somo jeogin I segyereul mannan sungan

Urin jeomjeomjeom meoreo jyeoga jeomjeom

Dullo kkaejyeo beorin chae himdeul ilheo beorin taeyang

Galsurok galsurok galsurok galsurok deo

Ganjeol haetdeon kkumye segyereul dashi maju haneun sungan

Nae gaseumi ttwinda magu ttwinda

Dung dung dung dung dung dung

Dolgo doraseo dashi shijak haneun gose da wasseo

Yeah EXO-M EXO-K
Uri ga shijak haneun mirae history

Jeo taeyang cheoreom geo dae han hana rangeol aneun nal

Oh hana ye shimjange taeyange
Kkeut eobshi urin hanaro ganghae jigo isseo

I need you and you want me
Jigurani byeoreseo oh oh oh oh
Every every everyday
Naega mandeun history

Silence once again took over as soon they finished their song until then they received a big and loud applause from the audience as EXO K then bowed to all of the students simultaneously before taking their own seat. Mr Park then came up in front with a satisfied grin plastered on his face.

"No wonder Madam Shin recommended you guys here. Well done!! Kids, thats all for today. Remember about your test next class and I hope you do all your best. Untill next time" All of the students stood ubruptly and bowed Mr Park before bid him goodbye. All the students then went out to their own locker located at the basement.

Chanyeol's POV

As all of us had kept our things in the locker, Suho hyung wanted to treat us lunch to celebrate our success on our performance since we have transfered. Then I saw a small familiar person at the girls' lockers section. Haha ... should we give my "girlfriend"  a surprise? "Guys, I"ll join you guys later"

I turned my head from them before departed from them. "Hyung, 어디가?(eodiga?)"Sehun asked as he was dragged by Suho hyung into the cafe leaving his query unanswered. I ignored them and tip toed soundlessly towards So Yun who was focusing with her book as I didn't want her to know my presence at all. Then it wouldn't surprise right? I leaned my right body on the locker beside her. A naughty smile crept onto my face as a light bulb appeared on my head. I crossed my arms and waited she finished with what ever she was doing. She tried to close her locker and whispering "Annyeong, 'girlfriend' "  as I leaned my face closer to her.

(O.O)

Her eyes instantly became wide as Kyungsoo's. A small chuckles escaped from my mouth while she just stood there, frozen. I stood upright and tried to woke her from her 'zoned-out' system "Hey!*snap*"I snapped my fingers in front of her."Hey!"

Still frozen. 멍~(meong)

"HEY!"I tapped her shoulder lightly. She blinked few times and closed her locker a moment after."Ahem..*cough lightly* what do you want from me?" She avoided my gaze as her cheek tinted pink. "Nothing. 왜? (Wae?) Can I greet my 'girlfriend' in ..$5@/&(!!" She then shut my mouth with her small hand. "Are you trying to kill me?!"she spoke with a low tone. She looked straight into my eyes.

Her eyes..

두근..두근..두근..
(Dub..dub..dub..)

I quickly released myself from her grip. "Whats wrong with my greeting? I just want to say hello to my girlf.. Ouch!Hey,what was that for?!*rubbing my arm*" She huffed her cheeks before pinched lightly on my left arm once again.

"Dont even try to said it out loud!  Please stick with our rule.. even it just for temporary and all of it just a  fake play.. remember your deal. Not much not less. " she said in monotone. She then walked away leaving me. Then she stop suddenly with her back facing me. "Hey,are you coming or not?"

"Excuse me?"

She turned her body a little "I said are you coming or not?.. Fine, I'll go ahead then"she said before started walking again.I was confused a moment before realised what the latter were saying about."Yah! Wait up!" I tried to chase over her so that we could walked side by side. Little did I know she chuckled as she left me.

I know there something special about you..So Yun.

Magic Korean Dictionary

누구지? (Nuguji) - who?

맙수사!!(mabsususa) - unbelieveable

어디가?(eodiga?) - where are you going?

멍~(meong)- blank