Chapter 9

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

"You"


"You"



Both two of them said simultaneously as their eyes widen watching each other. The books were scattered on the floor along with some of her belongings as they were collided just now. Kyungsoo tried to help her as soon as the girl was picking up the books and her belongings. His hand suddenly touched hers as he was looked up to the owner and they locked their eyes onto each other.


Kyungsoo P.O.V


It's her. Kim Soyun. As she bent down trying to pick up her belongings, I also picked up her stuffs as I'm the one who bumped on her. My hand then suddenly touched a small hand, which made me looked up at her. Her face was few inches from me. I gaze into her brown orbs as she stared into mine for awhile. Her crystal brown orbs truly mesmerized me.


She blinked away as soon as I realized it, I quickly diverted my gaze as I felt the warmth that crept onto my cheeks. I coughed out of blue trying to ease the awkwardness between us. As I handed her books to her, I could see her cheeks also painted with pink tinge.


"Thank you and sorry, Kyungsoo ssi."she apologised to me as she bowed to me.


"Ani. I'm the one who should apologised. I'm sorry for bumped you just now. Mianhae, Soyun ssi."


Soyun then just shook her head and let a small smile as she mouthed an okay. She held all the books and her stuffs on her chest and bowed once again which I returned them before she walked away. She struggled trying made her way downstair as her vision was blocked by her own stuffs.


I let out a small chuckle as I went near her and took some her books with me. I could see her eyes widen at my acts.


"Kyungsoo-ssi, its oka-"she tried to reach out for her books from me, too bad I'm taller then her.


"Ani, let me help you. An exchange for my apology. Which way?"


"Okay. Follow me then" She smiled before she led our way downstair. Her contagious smile made me felt weird, that smile of her also made me smile unconciously.


As we exited from the shop after paid her stuffs, I walked beside her as I held a few of her stuffs on my left hand. Silence was engulfed us and neither one of us spoke a word.


"May I ask you, what's all these book for?" I asked trying to start conversation. The books that she had bought seem like History, Hangul, Biology, Chemistry and etc.


"It's mine." she said without looking at me. I could see her sad expression from her side view. She then looked at me with a smile plastered on her lip.


"Hey, want some snacks?" she said as she pointed to the small snacks stall not far from us. Both of us put down her stuffs o the bench opposite from the stall before we went to the mentioned stall.


Soyun's eyed all kind of snakcks before us as I was stood there frozen, not knowing what is the so called 'snacks' she mentioned just now. Soyun grin widely at the aunt seller before ordered some ddeokbokki, eomuk (fish cake) and soondae.


"Hey, you also could order some. Its on me" she said as she smile towards me. She's smiling. Her smile.


"Kyungsoo ssi"


I snapped out from my thought as she called out my name. She still waited for my order as her eyes looked from me and to the snacks thrice. "I dont know." I looked straight to her. I could not help but smile from her little acts. I leaned in toward her and whispered as I afraid the others might hear it.


"I never eat all of this."


"Jinjj-" I quickly put my forefinger on her lip before she could continue to mutter the next word. Then she held my hand and pulled them away abruptly.


"M-mianhae"


Aishh!! Babo me!


I looked up to see her trying to stiffle her laughs cutely. "Try this." She held out a red looking stuffs in front of my lip. I tried to feed myself but she dodged it and asked me to open my mouth. I obeyed her and let my mouth taste whatever she put in.


"How is it?" she asked as she stare at me waiting for my respond. I put a straight face and reached out for another bite.


"It tasty" she beamed at my answer and I felt this weird feeling once again. After we had a little chat and done. We continued walking side by side.


We had arrived at the intersection paths, where she suddenly asked for her books back from. She just denied my offer gently as I wanted to help her with those heavy books as I wanted to waln her home.


"Its okay Kyungsoo ssi. I could handle this. Besides my house is just a few blocks from here." She let out a grin which I returned them happily.


"See you at school then Kyungsoo ssi."


"Kyungsoo ah. Dont be too formal on me, Soyun ah" I said as I bade her goodbye. Her sillouhete then dissapeared gradually as both of us went to opposite path. Soyun is nice girl with good personality. She seem hard to approach at first and once I know her, she is fun to be with.


Aishhh I forgot to ask her number!!


I knocked my head softly as a grin crept onto my face suddenly at the mention of her name.


Soyun


I walked silently on my way home. It was silent, and I love it. I could not stop replaying the scenes of me and Soyun in my head.


Both of us were chatting about some stuffs for the upcoming project that we had and unexpectedly I'm comfortable around her. I surprised with myself as well because I'm easily open-up with her. Its just not like me, I'm usually quite distant with new people and espcecially girls. But she's different.


I easily talked to her bout my life, about who am I. About my feelings and although for a short an hour and a half, I became closer to her. She on the other hand did not tell me bout herself as I'm too carry on with my stories.


"Enough bout me. How bout you. I want know bout you too, ya know" I asked her as I finished my nth eomuk. Silence. I turned my head toward her and saw she smile sadly as she played with her fingers.


"what's wrong?" I asked her anxiously. She then shifted her head toward me and put a small smile.


"nothing special Kyungsoo ssi. Mine is nothing compared to yours" she uttered. I wanted to ask further but she quickly changed the topic and I let it.


I went into my room as I let my body fell onto my bed gently. I closed my eyes as exhaustion took my body, but still my mind still lingering over her. I want to know bout her. There is something bout her that I couldn't help but to be interested. Her mysterious world and what is behind her fake happy smile. I just wanna know her more.


I let darkness took over me as my heavy lids close gradually.


AT SCHOOL


Author P.O.V


All the students already gathered in Music Class as they sat on their usual seats. Soyun was humming a song as she wore her earphone. She closed her eyes and moved her slightly along the beats of the music. Chanyeol not far from her, just smiled at her small acts and observed her silently.


Mr. Park enter the class and stood at hus usual spot in front of the class, along with his cane stick.


"Okay, kids. Shall we start? I will call your name and you will sing a song of your choice as usual, okay?"


"Ne sem"


"So today, our theme for test is Ballad. If you guys in a group, then your vocalists may be your representative."


Mr. Park gave 30 minutes preparation before the test started and all the students scurried to their own place respectively trying to find suitable song for them to perform later. Each of them practice in their own ways and method.


Soyun was at the corner of the room, alone as she was hearing a song of her choice. She was tapping her foot as she trying to match the beat of the music blasting through her ears. She stopped as someone tapped her from behind and to her surprise, it was Kyungsoo with a heart-shaped smile plastered on his face.


Soyun P.O.V


I was hearing one of my favourite song as I was stood alone in the corner of the room. I am much comfy when I practiced my song alone. I decided to perform this song as I really familiar and love the song. I starred to tap my foot and swayed my body a little as the tune started to blast through my earphone.


A sudden tap on my shouldee made me stop what I do as I turned my body back, and I'm gladly to see him again. I paused my song and waved at him.


"Annyeong Kyungsoo ssi"


"What did I say, Soyun-ah?"
Kyungsoo pouted as hurt evident in his tone.


"Mianhae Kyungsoo ssi.. ahh.. Kyungsoo-ah" I corrected myself as my left hand rubbed my right arm. I'm always like this whenever I'm nervous.


Why the hell I'm nervous around him! Soyun!!! Come to your sense already!


"So, have you chosen your song?" His sudden question had me snapped from my thought as I nodded vigorously at him. He chucled at me and I felt my cheeks hotter.


"Did I surprised you, Soyun-ah? Mianhae" he said gently as he let out a small chuckle before he continued.


"You know, I heard from our classmate that you are a good singer. I can't wait your performance then, Soyun-ah." He said without glancing at me as he atare on the cold wooden floor before him.


Am I?


"I'm pretty sure you are a good singer yourself." I said looking at him.


"Kids!! Time up! Its showtime!!" Mr. Park then shouted as all of us made our way to our seats. I made a 'hwaiting' sign to Kyungsoo before I returned to my seat. Mr. Park stood in front of us as he held his cane stick in his hand. He clapped twice as he smirked.


"Lets begin kids"



A/N : I double update woohoot~ Are you guys excited for the next update? hehehe.. thanks for reading...love you guys