Chapter 8

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

Author P.O.V


As Soyun finally done her shift that day, she went to the staff room and changed her clothes as she had promised Chanyeol earlier. She changed into her casual clothes. A dark floral miniskirt hugged her waist and a knitted sweater covered small petite body. As she was presentable enough, she brought her purse along with her. She went out from the staff room and pecked her beloved brother as she passed the kitchen. She walked into the well-decorated room which consisted a heap amount of customers despite the late evening was. Soyun looked just like a normal customer who come to visit the shop in her outfit. As she went to downstair to the first floor, she noticed someone familiar but still blurly in her eyes.


As she stepped closer with catious, she could saw a vague image of a young lady. She widened her eyes as she registered the image of the girl in front of her then she quickly turned her way opposite of the latter. A relief sighs slipped her lip as she went hiding at the secluded hallway to the washroom.


Why she have to be here all of the places!!!


A known laughs could be heard nor far from her spot. She gathered all the courages she had and stormed off to the opposite direction of the coherent voice that she desperately wanted to avoid.


Cheryl


Her shoulder bumped into the devil accidentally and she gasped upon the contact. "Hey, you!" The stern voice resonated through the noisy space and Soyun couls heard that vaguely.


Cheryl crossed her arms over her shoulder before spoke up her venomous words "Are you blind or what?! Cant you see your surrounding at all missy?!" Her clanks of her heels came closer every seconds passed. Soyun composed herself and stood firmly as she attempted to gain strength and courages to face Cheryl. She fluttered shut her eyes as she could felt the latter just a few feets from her.


Dub...dub...dub..dub...


A pair hand suddenly pulled me out from the shop abruptly. Cheryl's groans and shouts got louder as my paces became quick as the mysterious man in front of me kept dragged me to unknown place. Relieved spread onto my face as Cheryl's sound started to fade into the thin breeze. I couldnt help but to wonder and observed the man before me.


He wore dark hood with a cap along a sunglasses and a mask which covered his features. A tight dark blue jeans made his long legs more outstanding. His large hand still pulled me to who-know-where is. Somehow his touches made me trust him without me starting any question toward the man. Its then clicked me untill I saw two well-built figure mens wore dark expressions stood firmly either the side of a large white Sedan which were a few feets from me.


Oh my god!!


I started to struggle to free myself from him as horror hovered me. I tried to loosen the tight grip he had on me but he is indeed much stronger. All I could felt was panicks and anxiousness. I bit his hand hardly before I could ran as fast as I could. Unfortunately, my short legs could overcome his long one.


He chased me before he caught me from behind and muffled my shouts and whines using his hand. I was attempted to wriggle myself free from him untill a familiar deep voice greeted me,


"Yah, its me, Chanyeol!" I put on halt all the struggles I tried to made just now before I pulled him into a bear hug.


A cyrstal droplet fell down my cheeks. Happiness and contentment rushed up into my body as I started to sob silently in his firm chest. Sweet scents of vanilla lingered around me as I sniffed the material before me but I couldnt careless at that moment. I cried my heart out.The latter before me stood froze and let me soaked his dark hood for awhile untill no more tears could be spilled.


"I'm sorry" his hoarse voice soothingly apologised to me. A guilt was hinted in his simple words.


Chanyeol P.O.V


I could saw fear in her eyes when I caught her just now. As I revealed myself, Soyun instantly hugged me and sobbed silently. I wanted to hug her back and kiss those tears away but I knew my own place. Her silent soft sobs couldnt be heard clearly as her shoulder shook violently simultaneously. She kept her face onto my chest all the time she cried.


"I'm sorry"


That was the first thing I uttered as she calmed from her silent wailings. She still kept her face onto my chest for a few moments before pulled away. Her puffy eyes smiled straight into mine as she shook off her head. She smiled and peered down her tiny feet after.


"Ani, thank you. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for being with me. Thank you." She said with barely audible tone as her head raised gradually but still avoiding my eyes. I could not help but to take in her beautiful features, the rosy lip that complement her pale - looking face, sparkling eyes with long lashes and cute little nose.


Her sudden coughs made my gaze move away from staring her. "I guess I should get going now. Thanks a lot. I mean it." Before i could say anything, she then bowed and walked away to the opposite path. I just watch as her figure slowly dissapeared from my vision.









Kyungsoo P.O.V


I entered a book shop at my left after half an hour roaming the neighbour hood. This neighbourhood sure got a book shop at least.


I walked inside the shop and took a look the books in the shop. As I was walking around the stationary section on the second floor, I bumped myself with someone and both of us fell hard on floor. As I was tried to get up, a small petite hand held mine and pulled me up.


"Im sorry. It's all my fault. Sorry."


"Ani.. Its okay"


As I looked up, my eyes grew wide as well as her, recognizing each other.


"You"


"You"


A/ N

hello readers.. Im sorry for not updating for such a long time.. huhuhu.. guess what? Im now further my study in law field.. hahaha.. so I've been so busy lately. very busy.. Im trying my best to continue this story and edit them.. thanks for reading.n dont forget to tell me your thoughts on my update...n I double update thou hehehe..read next chapter~~~~