Chapter 4

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

 

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"Hyung!!형!!"I heard someone called my name and  as I turned my head, I saw both Sehun and Kai were running toward me. I stood  there for awhile waiting for them..

"Huk..huk...형, 이렇게 빨라? (Hyung, wae irreohke palla?) huh..huh..are you rushing somewhere..huh..huh.." Sehun said between his pants. Both two of them seem runs out of oxygen.

Did I?

"Im not rushing, you guys the one who late." I said frowningly as I oppose their proclaimation toward me just now. I started to stomped my way out from thm untill Kai then hung his right arm over my shoulder while mouthed sorry to me. Sehun on the other hand, was playing with his phone after regain his normal breath rate while the others were chatting among themselves already made their way in front of us. On our way home we talked about random things with me being exception.The scene at the cafeteria kept playing in my head.

FLASHBACK

'Splash'

Water spilled could be heard in front of our table. All eyes on them as if they are waiting for what could happen next. A short-straight hair girl who seem leader of her group since there was a group four girls behind her, spilled her drink on top of someone's head. Not enough with that, her other member also spilled her soup on the same person's uniform afterward.

END OF FLASHBACK

She's a ? She didn't look like one.

"Yah! Whats with frowns and wrinkles all over your face? 안들요? (Nae mal andeulyo) ..what are you thinking about,Kyung Soo-ah?" Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of my faced which has woke me from my thoughts. I flipped my eyelids  upon Chanyeol's sudden query.

"Nothing... something unnecessary... not important" I muttered to Chanyeol while avoiding his gaze. Chanyeol only shrugged his shoulder and head locked the boy beside him before dragged themselves from the small group of six. Speaking of EXOK, there are six of us and Suho is our leader. Suho is the eldest member so it was his senior year. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I are same age but Baekhyun on the other class. Our 막내 (maknae) line, Kai and Sehun are one year younger. Both of them were placed in the same class. i didnt worry about Baekhyun being placed in other class though since he has good social skill himself. Unlike me, who hardly approach person and make friend. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the intersection and we will departed here.

"See you guys tomorrow! ^^ " Our leader bade his goodbye before he went to his separated ways. A moment later after farewell among us, Chanyeol and me was being the only left. Since both of us living at the same neighbourhood, we hanging out with each other more frequently compared to the other members. That evening was slightly different (?) though. Both of us were stayed silent as if thoughts kept filling our head and I admitted I enjoyed the silence. I thought. Well usually we not being like this especially Chan Yeol. He usually will trolling around or make stupid jokes of his.

Silent..

"Hey, wanna grabbed some coffee?" Chanyeol asked me out of sudden, broke the silence that filled the cold evening air for awhile. He raised his eyebros to me and put on his famous grin."Maybe?" I answered unsure.

"뭐야? (Meoya?) Is that declining or accepting or what?" He asked me as he started to snort at me. With concious, I  furrowed my eyebrows and smacked the back of his head.

What the... aigoo =___=

I gestured my hand to the  pathway in front of us,as a signal for him to move.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I rubbed my aching head which being smacked by Kyungsoo. Dude, his smack so strong eventhough he is shorter than me. Oppppps SHORTER... I looked Kyung Soo beside me to check whether I spoke it out loud.

" 왜? (Wae) 뭐? (Mweo)" he asked me in his monotone. I shook my head and pretending to read text in my phone. Luckily he did not care and continued his pace. We still not familiar with this neighbourhood because usually we hang out at Suho hyung's studio. *he is a rich dude* or at our home.

1 hour later...

We have turned to the left path, entered the right path, made U-turn, and STILL  not be able found a shop. I guess l must start my own tour in this area. I would embarass myself when I bring members hang out later.

OMG ! Where are the shop?!. Curse myself!! Why am I asking for coffee just now. Might just brew my own at home just now.

ㅎ_

"Kyung Soo-yah, we have searched for an hour and my feet already crying down here begging for a rest. I wanna go home. Are you coming or what?" Exhaustion started to take over me and I coudn't found any strength to find the cofee shop.

Silent.

"Yah!! Why are you ignoring me!! Yah Kyung Soo!!"I pat his shoulder as he wasn't notice me. Then his figure stop suddenly. He turned around facing me and crossed his arm. Okay... I know that facial feautures. He about to explode in 3... 2...

"WHO ARE ASKING FOR COFFEE JUST NOW?! AND YET YOU STILL BLABBERING!!" His face was so red which can be seen vaguely as he has fair skin. Uh oh.. Actually I'm more scared of Kyungsoo compraed to Madam Seo.

"미안해.. (mianhae).. I just wan.."I stared at my own feet as I hung my head low, avoiding his stare."Just forget it. Lets go." He started walking past me.

"Go? Where?"I'm still oblivious with the current situation.

"우리 집 (uri jib) babo! You're the one who wanted to go home right? " He raised his voice once again as he turned to me before he walked away from me.ㅋㅋㅋㅋ eventhough he is mad, he still consider my request. Really adorable^^ I chased him who nowfar from me.

"고마워, 경수 야! (Gomawo Kyung Soo-yah)..^^" I thanked him as soon as I was beside him again. He just let out small chuckle and we kept talking on our way home.

Kyung Soo P.O.V

AT HOME

I already reached home 2 hours ago. I was leaning on the couch, playing with my phone. Mom and dad were out just now for their works and bussiness so I was alone by myself.

5 minutes later

Arrrgghhh!! So boring!! ... I have finished playing all the games in this phone..hmm I think I have take a walk for awhile. Besides I want to become familiar with this neighbourhood.

I got off the couch and went to my room to change my clothes into something presentable. I wore my grey sweater with black jean and black-white vans. I completed my outfit with L.A cap. As I done changing, I went out from house with camera hanging around my neck. After I double checked the door's lock,  I started to roam at the nearby park.

I should take pictures as my commeration (?) Photos. I decided to take photos of all places that I never got chances to visit before.

Click!

Passing kindergarten

Click!

Passing postoffice

Click!

Passing residents

Click!

Passing playground

Click!

Passing verterinar

Click!

Passing shoplot.

Click!

1 and a half hour later..

After a long tour(?) I decided to find drink to ease my thirst. Finally, after a few steps, a small coffee shop standing in front of me. I could felt my heart lip crept into a big grin as I found the firmly small coffee shop in front of me .

So you've been hiding here ^^Haha, poor Chanyeol

Author P.O.V

Mi Soo Coffee Shop

Standing before him was a small pastel-coloured building. The coffee shop is not too spacious yet it is cozy.  He seem interested with the fancy coffee advertisement on the transparent glass wall and wanted to ease his thirst at the same time. As he walked in, the shop was packed with groups of customers downstair. Then he spoted waitress and waiters in their maid and barista look along with their friendly smile on their faces.

This shop is intresting... I wonder how their coffee taste like.. ^^ he thought before he was beam on the thoughts.

As he was admiring the simple and modern shop design, he was accosted by a waiter. He then asked to wait at the second floor after he ordered his drink. The second floor was much more roomy unlike the downstair which congested with customers. He sat by glass-wall at the corner and played with his phone waiting for his order.

He enjoyed the silence around him and the view before him from the glass-wall. He was mesmerized by the beautiful sight before his eyes. Tall and well-built structures and constructions piercing the blue sky completed the scenery before him . That breezy day was really fit with Autumn season that transpired that moment. The second floor slowly getting packed by customers as the day getting darker. But it is not congested as the first floor is. Kyungsoo was playing with his phone untill then he heard some ruckus behind him.

Kyung Soo P.O.V

"Ahhhh!!Joong Ki oppa, 여깄어 안자!! (Yeogisseo anja)" a girl who seem in middle high school was tugging at a waiter's shirt as he kept asked the latter to seat with her. A handsome-looking waiter I must say. The girl kept whining and patted the seat beside her. Oh god what the heck with the girl.

"Jusuinghabnida, may I have my boyfriend back?"A girl in maid dress was approached their table boldly. I could only see her silhoutte but not her face. Her skin was so flawless and the scent of apple emitted from her long wavy hair tingling around my nose. In seconds they became people's attention. I can't help but observed as  well. The girl's eyes widen at the maid's words. Then the maid took the waiter's right arm from the girl before they left the table leaving the girl dumbfounded. Before I could see her face, another waitress came blocking my sight.

"Your drink and snack are ready sir. Is there anything else you want to order?"she asked smiling to me."Ani. Im fine."I got up from my seat and grabbed my stuff before went out of the shop. As I walked downstair, I can't help but wonder who is that maid. Her soft yet stern voices still stucked in my ears. Her petite shape and soft tone doesnt suited her tough and bold traits in her.

Soyun P.O.V

The girl's eyes widen at my shaky words. Oppa on the other side tried to hold his laughter as he quickly put up his thumbs. I swear if he is not my brother, I would not help him out of this mess, I rather laugh him hard and ask the girl drag him out of shop as well as might chain him. Little did I know, I saw someone familiar not far from us. I scanned him and recognized him as one of the transfered students. Ya know 'hot guys' they talkin before.

Aigoo why he has to hang out here!! I dont want any of my schoolmates know me working here.. espcially that witch and the gang!! I have to settle this thing faster.

Before the already big matter got bigger, I took oppa's arm which being tugged by the girl and flee away from the scene. I dragged both of us to the staff room downstair and sat him on the lounge. I stared at oppa for seconds before aunt Misoo came in.

"Joong Ki did you troubled your sister again?" Her right arm were on her waist as her rolling pin on her side.

"Ne!!" "Ani!!"

Both of us replied her at the same time before I glared him once more. Aunt Misoo broke the intensity between us with her small shout before a dog fights could hapen again.

"Now back to work will you. We still have a long day to go kids" Her barely audible voice shushed us to get oour feet to work instantly. Oppa then approached me and hung his arm around my shoulder. He chuckled lowly and grinned to Aunt Mi Soo and me afterward.

Rolled eyes @____@

How I wanted to rip that innoncence face of yours oppa !!  Hyu~  PATIENCE, SOYUN~

"Dont worry, milady.  ^^ both of us are in peace now, right 사랑하는 동생?  (saranghaneun nae donsaeng)" he reassured that middle aged looking woman.

My ...

I just nodded at his words and pinched my oppa's cheek hardly. I knew he just held the pain so Aunt Mi Soo wont mad at him. Serve you right ^^Aunt Misoo then shook her head and let out a small chuckle before went out leaving both of us alone in the room.

"You owe me, oppa"I turned to him before crossed my arms over my chest."Ara. Thanks a lot! I promise that.."He put on his innocence smile again.

"This would never happen again. Ara."I uttered while looking into his brown eyes.

"How would you know what Im going to say?"

" since that was your tagline right? Was it?" I said in mocking tone. He then smile his cutte smile as he fished out his phone from his pocket.

Hyu~ Im really tired of this..I let out a big sigh.

"Oppa..." I called him lowly as I hunged my head lowly looking down at my shoes.

"Yes ?" he replied without looking at me as he was playing his phone.

"안피곤해? (An pigonhae?) Because I am... I tired of this life... but when I want to give up, I remember mom... I want her to feel happy and..."

Oppa then leaned closer and pecked my head before he hugged me. I always love his embraces. They always bring me warmth in colds, and they bring strength whenever Im in despair. You can tell like energizer(?) I feel grateful because I have a brother who naughty and loving and caring at the same time. He even acted out as my father at home.

Father.... I havent spoke out about him

Dont ask about my father...Our father wouldn't care of us. When he was home mom would be his prey. He would abuse mom neither when he drunk or asked for money. Oppa and I also not being exception. Cuts and scars on our body have prove it. Untill at one point, he tried to me, luckily oppa was there. He confront dad and hit him with bat but he also beaten into pulp. I could not remember them the moment I was nearly . I just remembered the sound of police sirens  and shouts before I was out.

"So Yun... would you let your oppa work?"His embrace still tighten around me even he said so. I could feel his grin onto my hair as he rub my back slowly before let me go.

"미안해 (mianhae) ^^" tears started to brim in my eyes. Im glad that moment have passed.. gomawo oppa

"Hey what wrong?" His eyes full of worry then he my hair before his knuckle both my cheek.

"Nothing.. come on! Lets get to work!" I said while pushed him out of room."I'll be out in minutes"I turned around from the door and  marched toward the lounge at the corner of the room. Today was a tiring day!! Arghhh!!

I stretched out my body and sat at the lounge for awhile. I stared at the ceiling trying to remember today's events. Cafeteria, new boys, Cheryl, n too much... then something clicked in my head.

Right, there was one of my schoolmates at the second floor just now. I have to make sure he never revealed myself in this state.. he might disgust with me.

I got up from lounge and went to the mirror to make myself presentable. Ahhh!!  몰아!! (Molla) .. Im sure he didn't see me. He doesn't need to know me. You dont need to know me. You dont know me. That much better. Being unexist and unnoticed at all.

I remoted myself from the miror before left the room to get my works done.

Korean Magic Dictionary ♥♡♥

형, 이렇게 빨라? (Hyung, wae irreohke palla?) : why are you so fast?

안들요? (Nae mal andeulyo): you didn't hear what I was saying?

왜? (Wae): why?

미안해.. (mianhae): Im sorry (informal way)

우리 집 (uri jib) : our house

뭐? (Mweo) : what ?

고마워, 경수 야! (Gomawo Kyung Soo-yah) : thanks Kyung Soo-yah

사랑하는 동생? (Saranghaneun nae donsaeng) : my lovely sister

피곤해? (An pigonhae?) : are you not tired?

몰아!! (Molla) : don't know!!