Chapter 1

Endless Love [ EXO fanfic ]

언녕하세요!! / annyeonghaseyo!!^^ This story is from my wattpad account,so I have edited and decided to post it here too.  I hope you guys would enjoy^^ Please comment as well.. Im glad if you do so^^

 

Soyun's POV

'Krrrrrringggggggg!!!'

"Urghhh.." I turned off the annoyed alarm before stretched my stiffed sleepy body. My head still felt dizzy from all the works I had last night and my body ached as if a load was lifted from my body.

what time is it?

My eyes still closed tightly as if they doesn't want to awake fully. As I sat up and positioned myself slowly on my bed, I lifted my heavy eyelids slowly..and  revealed before my eyes was my cat shaped-wall clock opposite my single bed.

6:50 a.m.

After confirmed what I have seen, I leaned back to  contine my sleep.

.........

잠깐만 (jamkkanman)... 6:50 a.m..

oh shoot!! I'm late!!

After realizedthe fact how late I was, I got rid the blanket on me and rushed to the bathroom after grabed my towel and my toothbrush.

After a fast brief shower, I wore my summer school uniform and did my hair into high messy bun style before I got my schoolbag. After I made sure I was presntable enough, I fastened my paces downstairs and entered the small kitchen where my mom was busying herself with our breakfast. I just shoved my breakfast ; I took a sip my milk and grabbed a toast as my mom just finished packing my lunch as I knew i sshort on time.

"Omma, why don't you wake me up this morning? Now I'm late to school! >~<" I whined with my mouth full with toast. Its not like I'll be late to school because school start at 8:30. Futhermore it just four blocks from my house to get to my school. Sure there no reason I can't be late, right?

The thing is I'll be late because I have to go to the coffee shop, where I work part time there, since I'm the last one who'll get home. Every morning I have to open that shop before going to school, so I had to wake up early to fullfilled these things. AND the worse part is that coffee shop is TRIPLE distance from my house to school.

I'm going Crazy!! 아니(ani), 이개 바로 내 인생이야 (ige baro ne insaengiya)

"야! (Yah!) 그냥 가! (Geunyang ga!) You"ll late already!! 빨리 가!! (Ppalli ga!!)" Mom shouted loudly just next to my ear that I could felt my eardrum vibrate so much.

I guess mom was right as my watch was read 7:05 a.m.

Shoot!

I quickly kept my packed lunch in my bag and pecked mom's cheek before walk out my house before bade her goodbye. I got on my old bicycle, I rode as fast as I could to the shop.

Its gonna be a long day.. 헐~ (heol~)

AT SCHOOL

Author's POV

"Thats all for today class. Make sure you done your homework and hand it to me by next lesson." Chemistry teacher, Mr. Ok uttered nonchalantly as he stood firmly in front of the class. He was wearing his usual casual clothes, blue button shirt and long black pant.

"네,셈!! (Ne,sem!!)"The students answered him clearly as they gaze were focused on their Chemistry teacher.

"Class dimissed"He got his already packed stationaries in his arm before walked out of class. As soon as he walked out of class, the class started to filled with various kind of noises. Laughters, gossips, talking and etc filled the class. Soyun on the other side attempted to sleep in the midst of the noises to pay back her sleepless night. A couple of girl approached Soyun from behind. They were contrast in size and height. One was tall and skinny with short-straighted hair while the other one was a little short from the first one and little plump. Her long-straighted hair was braided tidily with pink ribbon.

"야, 자? 빨리 이러나!! (Yah, neo wae ddo ja? Ppalli ireona!!) I have a lot stories to share !! So Yun-ah~" Jin Hee, the short one, shook Soyun's body as she tried to wake her bestie up. Still Soyun immobilize at her seat.

"피곤해.. (nan pigonhae) just let me nap for a while would you?"Her groggy voice sounded so tired to their ears.

"야,(yah) just let her sleep. She might awake untill 3:00 a.m yesterday working extra hours ... as usual" The taller one, Haru, So Yun's other bestie spoke up after seeing So Yun's 'zombie' state.She is the onewho always understanding Soyun most. So Yun just lifted her thumbs up showing her gratitude to Haru.

"Well,well,well.. look our class' nerd here. GUYS!, she is trying to sleep..  you should concern for her " Cherryl said in mocking tone. All her gangs laughed at her mocking.

There she goes again. Well I guess this witch's spell never runs out. So Yun thought.

Cheryl, one of school's goddess. A little tanned, short hair, tall and well-figured body. Not enough of that, she was gifted with talents and came from one of the most influence and rich family.With that status of her, she managed to gather her own circle of friends. Poorly, shes lack of attitude and manners despite her perfect physical and family background. Cheryl step forward and came near to So Yun and picked a few of books on the latter's table before thrown her books to floor. So Yun kept her calm face and stood from her seat before picked up her books as she acted as nothing happenned. This is just her s*ck daily routine of school. Bullies, curses, and nuinsances was thrown at her has became  her daily routine. As much she want to escape from that hell, she can't because she knew she has to endure all of these things for the sake of her beloved family. This just the start of Cheryl's dirty routine on her. She know that if she against that , it would make things worse and it will affect her studies.

Cheryl leaned to Soyun  before uttered "Oh. Poor little beggar.. should I throw my money instead of your books??"The girl then left the poor Soyun as laughed crazily before went to their respective seats. Soyun only could fist her hands hard and held her threathening tears from falling. Seeing the scene before them, Jin Hee and Haru seem lost their patience and want to eat Cheryl alive. Before they could lift their hands to attack that witch, So Yun held their hands signalling them to just ignore that witch. A moment later, Madam Seo, their homeroom teacher entered the class with two boys behind her.

Soyun's POV

"Good morning class!"Madam Seo's voice echoed as she greeted us. She was in her red dress with laces around her dress as she kept her hair fall. Simple yet pretty. Her glasses was hanging around her neck as she was stood firmly in front of the class.

"Good morning, madam!"All of us responsed to her greet and stood from our seats.

"Sit down. Okay as you can see we have two new students transfered to our class. Bla bla bla bla..."As we were allowed to sit, she started to introduce the new faces beside her as I was trying hard to fight my sleepiness.

Oh god what is sem saying.. I feel like my eyelids being closed by something.. No! Wake up So Yun!! *-*.....oh no my eyelids can't be lift.

After a trial of pinches and slaps , she lost to her own drowsiness and sleep took over her.

Whatever. Do what you want, new boys. I just gonna take nap for a moment. You guys can introduce yourselves the naughty So Yun talked to herself

About those two guys, I'll just figure it out later..

Korean Magic Dictionary ♥♡♥

피곤해.. (nan pigonhae) : im tired

야, 자? 빨리 이러나!! (Yah, neo wae ddo ja? Ppalli ireona!!) : yah why are sleeping again? Wake up !

네,셈!! (Ne,sem!!) : yes sir. *its actually seosaengim for teacher ( 선생임 )

빨리 가!! (Ppalli ga!!) : Faster! Go !

그냥 가! (Geunyang ga!) : just go!

잠깐만 (jamkkanman): wait a minute

아니(ani) : no

이개 바로 인생이야 (ige baro ne insaengiya) : this is my life