I saw yellow..but the hidden is red.

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE. I HAVE EDIT IT.

Hi! Guys! I need to edit this story after I had reread it. Thank you for PARKEUMBUM  (≧∇≦)/. Thanks for your advice and view. I really appreciate it a lot. You're right. After I reread it hmmm...somehow this chapter is a bit weird. Hehe. I hope I didn't burdening you in the process. Thank you so much! I didn't mispell your name, right? Thanks, my dear.

To my readers, I'm sorry if I'm forcing you guys to read chapter two again. But... Please~. I promise I will update as fast as I can. You can scold me down there. Feel free to drop some comments. I will love it. (ノ^o^)ノ hohoho. Enjoy!

 

 

 " I gave you Mr. Brown because it will give you something precious in return," Junmyeon's uncle said while smiling sweetly at the little boy in front of him. Junmyeon returned the smile and hugged the big teddy bear to his chest.

" Something precious? What is it, ahjushi?"being a curious boy, he asked. The older man chuckled and immediately pecked the little boy's forehead.

" You will understand one day. But.. Just one thing... You need to promise me to take care of Mr.Brown no matter what,why,where,when and how. Promise?" Junmyeon's uncle showed his pinky and with a cute giggle, the boy hooked his pinky to the older one.

" I promise!"

Junmyeon snapped open his eyes and heaved a sigh. The brunnete straightened his body up to look around his own bedroom. Again, he sighed. Junmyeon brought up both of his hands to cup his own face. He kept on having the same dream this past few days.

"I promise!" those words echoed in his head. They echoed like a mantra that painfully reminding him to keep the promise. He sighed for the umpteenth time. He did promise it but...why? He didn't sure how to find the answer. He just clueless right now. Junmyeon could feel like there was a blank space in his memories that blinding his brain to remember. A blank space....that was fill with moments.... but...he couldn't remember them. He couldn't find them in his brain. He couldn't.. Because they were too painful to reach.

" Something precious?" When he voiced that out, he had moved his hands away from his face to have a good look at the hairy giant that sitting alone on the shelf across the room. The giant that he called 'Mr. Brown' was having his lips turn up-side at him. Smiling... mockingly.

" Ack.." Junmyeon squeaked softly when the pain vibrated through his body just after he tried to move his arm. When he looked down, there was a new scar on his pale arm. Junmyeon smiled bitterly.

Kim JaeHoon. They have a big fight last night. The older accidentally cut Junmyeon's arm when he pushed him. Lady luck was not on Junmyeon's side when he fell on the broken glass on the floor. What disappointed Junmyeon the most was when JaeHoon didn't see that scene and left him alone. His brother didn't come home after that. The younger one was really frightened. Junmyeon didn't even realize that he spent the night just crying until his head was throbbing.

" I'm scared," his voice sounded so small but still echoed in the quiet bedroom. He glanced at ' Mr. Brown' and squirmed when the teddy bear looked at him without blinking. Like... The teddy bear was alive and trying to say something.

" precious."

 

 

 

* kling* 

" May I help you , sir?" The brunette hair boy asked in polite way while smiling. The costumer smiled.

" Like usual,please,"that guy said and left to have a seat.

 

 

" Junmyeon, are you okay?" MinHo asked when he noticed there was something not right with his best friend. Junmyeon turned to him and flashed a cute smile.

" I'm okay..don't worry."

" Are you sure? You look pale today. Do you want to rest? It's okay. I can take over the counter," MinHo moved to the brunnete's side. Worried all writtened on his handsome face. Again, Junmyeon refused. He said he was okay. Minho just shook his head and went into his father's office.

Kim Junmyeon. He is 20 years old this year. Now, he lives with his brother in a small size apartment. When his brother turned 19 two, years ago, JaeHoon needed to move out from the orphanage but Junmyeon didn't want to lose him. He followed his brother and JaeHoon didn't say anything about it because he too have a feeling to protect his love one.

Kim JaeHoon had done everything to send his younger brother to university. But, it's not worth anything. He worked as a office boy. Being a good younger brother, Junmyeon refused to continue his study. JaeHoon started to feel useless and starting at that moment, he started to be a hot temper brother. Last month, JaeHoon had been fired because he had a big fight with another employees there. Now, only Junmyeon who is working to find some money for them to live.

Junmyeon worked at Mr. Choi's cafe. Mr. Choi is M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter