Life with EXO

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: We meet again,guys! How are you? I'm sorry because last chapter I didn't greet you in well-manner *bow*. How do you think about last chapter. This chapter and the upcoming chapter are all about Junmyeon being their servant *laugh cruelly* I'm just kidding O(≧∇≦)O Now, ENJOY!

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon didn't know how he end up here. In Exo's dorm. Minho had helped him to know about this famous 'EXO'. But, Junmyeon wasn't paying much attention when Minho tiredly explained what he can and cannot do around Exo's members. Yes whatever, that was what Junmyeon was thinking that time because he was really mad with Minho. How could he agree? When Junmyeon asked Minho why, that guy always gave excuse with 'I-need-to-go-to-China-my-father-has-some-business-to-do-and-I-am-his-son-so-I-am-really-sorry'. Junmyeon really wanted to laugh.

" I hate,Minho," Junmyeon muttered angrily while pulling his bag out from the car forcefully, almost tear off the door of the car. Then, he heard some laughs. He turned around and saw a grey hair guy who was approaching him. Junmyeon wasn't sure what was his name. Ley? Luy? La-la what?

" Are you really that mad?" He tilted his head and smiled. Dimples! He had dimples! Junmyeon really wanted to squealed because he looked really cute. But, instead Junmyeon bow.

" Good morning," Junmyeon greeted politely. That guy smiled.

" Oh, I'm Lay. I'm sorry because I talked nonsense to you before," Lay smiled sheepishly. Wait, where was the ty attitude? Junmyeon really wanted to ask but this Lay guy was really nice. But, maybe this was just a prank. Maybe they would torture him and made him suffer after that. Lay blinked his eyes in confusion when Junmyeon didn't even budge. Then, he saw a huge teddy bear on Junmyeon's bag.

" Waaa! Teddy bear!" Lay chirped. Junmyeon was startled by that but immediately turned around when he saw Lay already holding up his Mr. Brown.

" Mmm... Yes, teddy bear," Junmyeon laughed in embarrassment. Lay hugged the teddy bear to his chest and looked at Junmyeon.

" You know except D.o, Xiumin-hyung and me, there's no one in this house are nice like us. So, please do take care of your cute teddy bear. Chanyeol may eat it ,Baekhyun may grill it, Luhan may-he won't do anything, Sehun may colour it in rainbow colours, Tao may wushu it, Kai may punch it, Kris-hyung may-mmm.. I think he will hug it and Chen is the worst ever if it is about teddy bear or doll. He really hate them. Maybe he will cut your teddy bear's head and feed it to shark. He will take the body and make soup and force you to eat it!" Lay was talking dramatically with his arms flapping everywhere. Junmyeon laughed because he found Lay was so cute. Lay looked at him and laughed too.

" Hey,Junmyeon!" Junmyeon immediately turned around when he heard D.o's voice. Junmyeon smiled and Lay waved to D.o to fasten his step.

" Phalli! D.o-ya!" He shouted still waving his hand energetically. Junmyeon just chuckled seeing the grey head's cute behaviour. D.o immediately ran in panic.

" Why?" D.o panted hard. Lay laughed and shoved the teddy bear to the tired guy's face. D.o almost stumbled.

" Ya! Hyung!" D.o hissed. Junmyeon couldn't help but laughed seeing them.

" What are you waiting for? Let's get in. It's cold out of here," D.o shoved the teddy bear into Lay's arms and took one of Junmyeon's bag.

" Thank you."

" Welcome, princess."

" You call him princess? Aww~ that was something really nice coming out from your knife like mouth," Lay laughed dumbly and even snorted. D.o gave him a cold glare.

" Lay-shi, you're so cute."

" Wait, you call me cute? Aww~ thank you. D.o, Junmyeon called me cute!" D.o just walked straight with an angry pout tugging on his lips. He didn't even pay attention at Lay's shouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" This is your room," Chen said but he gave a dirty glare at the giant furry thing on the bed that been placed by Junmyeon. Junmyeon smiled awkwardly.

" I hope you do not kill my teddy bear," Junmyeon muttered but loud enough for Chen to hear. Chen looked at Junmyeon with a surprised face.

" Wait, did Lay tell you about this?" Chen approached Junmyeon. Junmyeon nodded while backing away. But, luck was not on his side when Junmyeon's back touched the cold white door behind him. When did he close the door?! Chen was still approaching until they were face to face. The pink hair guy suddenly raised his hand and Junmyeon's reflect was closing his eyes tightly. He indeed scared to death. But, he only felt a brief brushed on his head.

" There is some cotton on your head. Is it from your teddy bear?" Chen asked and that question immediately made Junmyeon snapped open his eyes. Chen was blinking while holding some cotton in his hand.

" A..a...I..don't.. I..I mean maybe?" Junmyeon really wanted to punch himself. Dumb! Dumb! Chen then smiled.

" I do don't like furry thing but I don't hate them. Maybe a bit. But, not much. And don't worry I won't kill your teddy bear," Chen cupped his own mouth and muffled a laugh. Junmyeon blushed in embarrassment.

" Okay,then. If you want anything, don't call me. Please don't call me," Chen stated it firmly before closed the door. Junmyeon stared at the door almost making a hole on it.

" This house is ridiculous ever!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day came in spilt second. Exo had given time for Junmyeon to adjust with the new environment the day before. Junmyeon was folding the blanket when suddenly his bedroom door almost torn apart when a brown hair guy kicked it open.

" Ya! You slow snail! Iron my uniform school!" He roared. Junmyeon wasn't sure but he thought Minho told him that there was a brown hair maknea in this group. He was the most arrogant among them. Junmyeon's day dreaming crashed when that guy threw his uniform to Junmyeon's face.

" Why are you so slow! Iron it now! Or else I will be late!" He shouted before stormed away. Yes, Junmyeon remembered. His name was Kai.

" Oh! Me too!" A rainbow hair guy came in front of the door with a cheeky smile. He threw his uniform on Junmyeon's bed instead. Junmyeon thought this kid name was Sehan? No. No. No. Sehun! Yes! Sehun!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter