I still know what you had done...

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi,guys!!! How are you?! I hope you guys are doing fine ^^ okay, I don't want to upset anyone but I need to tell you guys this because I have no choice. My dear readers that I really want to hug, I'll be really busy because the exam is approaching already. I have a lot of assignment that we ( my classmates and I) need to send. It's really tiring. But, when I saw a lot of you dropped some comments, they really energised me ^^ thank you *bow*. I'm sorry too if I'm being a weirdo by replying all of your comments. It's just my habit and I will feel really bad if I'm not replying. I'm sorry.

So.. Right now, ENJOY THIS CHAP!!!! ^^ 

 

 

 

Kris POV...

 

 

" Thank you for the dinner," all of us said in unison but D.o and Lay only sent their killing glares at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" What?" Chanyeol retorted while wiping his mouth using Baekhyun's napkin. Baekhyun grimaced and hitted the Park Yoda's head. Then, they started to bicker.

" That's my napkin, you pabo!"

" Whaaaat.. Sharing is caring, ya know!!" Chanyeol snorted. This made Baekhyun boilted up. He immediately hitted the taller guy's head again.

" Ughhh... Can you guys just shut up?" Chen scowled but the two pabos didn't give him a glance. They were still bickering. I, Kris Wu just stared at them lazily. They were nuts so yeah they were nuts. But, my eyes moved to Luhan when this yellow head stood up. The two pabos went silent. Let me correct it, all of us went silent. He, Mr. Almighty Luhan didn't even said anything and left. Sometimes, I wonder if Luhan was a girl. He was really moody and he never talk much to us except Sehun. Yeah.. He was being nice to Sehun because all of us always being nice to the maknea. If anyone ask, it was because Sehun was just a kid. But, Kai had turned Sehun into a ughh.. I don't want to say it. Maybe gangster would fit well.

" Chanyeol, this all because of you! Don't you know how tired am I? This morning, I was all dreaming about eating Junmyeon's cooking because I'm too lazy to cook! But, here! I'm the one who was cooking just because of your stupid illness-oh-I-can't-control-my-anger!!!!!!" D.o shouted. All of them even Xiumin jolted up hearing his voice. If it was about D.o, patience was one of his but not this night.

" Calm down, can you?" Chanyeol huffed. D.o glared once more but had been interrupted by Xiumin who was clearing his throat.

" You know what, I know I'm not that kind..but I don't want to murder anyone," Xiumin paused. Hearing the 'I-don't-want-to-murder-anyone' all of them gulped in fright. Was that mean, he wanted to kill us? I don't know and I myself ready to run if that happen. Xiumin smirked.

" Hahahaha. I didn't mean that way! Hahahaha," he laughed and we laughed too but rather in awkward way. I could see not only me but they were panicking too.

" I mean..one of us need to call Junmyeon to eat. I don't want to see he dead because of starving," Xiumin smiled.

 

 

 

And...That's how I'm here. In front of Junmyeon's bedroom door. I knocked the door a few times.

" Come in," I heard the faint answer. Feeling a bit awkward, I opened the door. Junmyeon looked up at me with his... I don't know how to say..his eyes looked like it was filled with loves.. Pure, innocent.

" I hope I'm not bothering you," I said. But, Junmyeon only stared at me. Didn't move, didn't even talk. I waited some more for an answer but nothing. He was still staring. I felt a bit annoyed. My intentions were just to talk to him and bring him downstairs to eat because Xiumin was right, we didn't want to murder anyone. I huffed under my breath and stepped forward. But, luck was not on my side. I stepped on something really sharp and I felt my body dropped forward. I could see Junmyeon's eyes widen in terror. A giant like me fell down on him? Maybe he couldn't walk anymore after this. But, I didn't want to crash him so I grabbed his shoulder for support.

 "Waaaa-?!!!" It wasn't Junmyeon shouting, embarrassingly that was me. BRACKKK!!! I heard the loud sound, was that a broken bone sound? I supported myself on my arms to look at Junmyeon. When our eyes locked, Junmyeon didn't even blink. Panic attacked me. Was he dead already?!

" c-can you j..ju..just move? You.. You're heavy," Junmyeon stuttered. Ok, maybe that wasn't a broken bone sound.. I think it was the broken bed. Still panic, I was ready to jump away when suddenly...

" Whaaaat?!!! Hell, whaaaat is thiiiiisss?!!!!!!!" Came Tao's shrieking. Ugh, my life was really bad. Sehun's mouth all gaping.

" I want to tell Xiumin-hyung," came the evil. Kai smirked and skipped away happily.

" Wait!!!! Yahhhh!!!! Kai!!!!!!!" I ran after him. I ran for my life. I left the room and I didn't know what happened to Junmyeon after that.

 

End of Kris POV... 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon sighed. The next morning, the same routine happened again. Kai threw his uniform school to his face, made a quick breakfast, being a waiter, being a maid and everything including washing the toilet. Junmyeon huffed and dropped down on the sofa. He was ready to close his eyes, to take some rest. Well, his body was aching. Ugh... Not only because of the tiredness.. One more reason was because of that giant Kris Wu. After that incident, Junmyeon didn't mind at all. He just acted casual in front of Kris and even that stupid Chanyeol! Junmyeon was too tired about the past so let them pass were easy indeed. Suddenly, his phone rang.

" Hello, Minseok-shi?" Junmyeon greeted.

" Hey, there. Can you help me?"

" Yes? Sure.."

" Junmyeon, we are going to be late today. Really.. Really late.. So, I need your help to take care of the makneas. Perhaps, can you take them from school?" Xiumin sweet voice echoed in heavenly manner. Junmyeon hummed and immediately said a confident 'yes'.

" Alright, thank you, my dear," and the call was disconnected. Junmyeon smiled. Xiumin was such a kind human being. He swaer he would do anything to help that guy.

" Xiumin?..Minseok?..." Smiled...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon arrived at the makneas' school just on the time. The cab drove away after Junmyeon paid the driver. Well, Junmyeon already had his plan. He wanted to take the trio for lunch and yes everything would be on him. In another words, it would be free for them. Junmyeon felt a bit sad seeing Kai, Tao and Sehun. Even though, they were still kids but they had faced a lot of hardships. They had became idol in really young age. Maybe being a good company for them would be nice. Junmyeon didn't mind at all, wasting some of his rest time f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter