Lost and Found..in our heart

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They say.. Life supposed to be fine. But no. Junmyeon thinks, the answer is no for now. When he heard everything that came out from Minho's mouth just now, he felt like a fool. But, Junmyeon smiles and hugs Minho tightly. The taller sobs, making Junmyeon knows how guilty the other guy feels. The wind buzzs gently around them. Junmyeon's small hand makes a soothing circle on Minho's back. The small guy's feet were not touching the ground completely. He was tiptoeing instead to reach Minho's height.

" It's okay, Minho. I know, it's not your fault that everything turned like this," Junmyeon tried. His small hand never stop soothing Minho's back. Minho sniffed.

" It's my fault. I forgot to lock the back door and now everything is on your blame. It's all because of me. If I can turn time, I hope it's not you who on duty last night."

" And.. If it was someone else. What will happen to him, Minho-ah? Don't you think it will be unfair?" Junmyeon back away slightly to look at Minho in the eyes. Minho stayed quiet.

" I don't care. I just don't want it to be you!" Minho shouted. Junmyeon smiled sweetly at him, making his heart skipped a beat. The wind once again came whispering into their ears and gently swept Junmyeon's beautiful hair.

" Minho, it's okay. I will take all the blame," Junmyeon smiled. Minho stared. The small guy tiptoes suddenly and hugs Minho.

" Because... I.... Will do anything and everything...for...you," Junmyeon closed his eyes and a sigle tear made it way down his pale cheek.

" Junmyeon..." 

 

 

 

 

Mr Choi stared at Junmyeon without blinking. Junmyeon was fidgeting with his fingers under the table. While Minho, he was standing right next to his best friend. Didn't have the urge to sit. The old man sighed before he speaks.

" Junmyeon, you know how I trust you,right?" He asked. Junmyeon nodded, eyes fixed downward. The old man looked up to Minho and immediately turned his attention back to Junmyeon.

" Junmyeon.." Mr Choi started. He didn't continue his words but he placed a white envelope in front of Junmyeon instead. The small guy looked up. Minho heart broke into pieces.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon ran out from the office with the white envelope tightly in his grip. TaeMin was startled when Junmyeon passed him by the shoulder without giving him time to ask anything. When TaeMin looked at the office door again, Minho came out this time. Everything clicked in TaeMin's brain. Minho tried to go pass him, but the teenager gripped his arm. The older turned to him sharply.

" I don't know what happens.. But, you already hurt him enough, Minho-shi," TaeMin whispered. That left Minho speechless. TaeMin sent him a glare and before the younger closed the door completely, he turned to look at Minho.

" I quit," TaeMin threw the apron to the ground and closed the door with a 'bang'. The another workers stayed quiet. While Minho, was all staring at the door with guiltiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon ran fastly, didn't give any attention to the surrounding. The tears flowed down his pale cheeks. He didn't care. He wants to go home. He wants his JaeHoon. He wants JaeHoon to hug him and whispers to him that everything will be alright. He wants JaeHoon to smile at him. He wants everything that JaeHoon can give him. But again, reality is not that beautiful.

" Junmyeon!!" TaeMin shouted, trying hard to fight the sea of people. Junmyeon heard that TaeMin was calling for him. But, he wants someone else to call him. To run for him. Fake. This world is fake. Unfair. This world is unfair! Junmyeon cried. Suddenly, he bumped into someone a bit hard. Because of the impact, Junmyeon fell. He did feel hurt but the tears making his mind all blurry to think.

" oh! Are you okay?" He could hear that voice, but he couldn't grasp anything.

" Junmyeon! Junmyeon!" TaeMin ran fastly to Junmyeon's side. He knelt down beside the poor boy.

" Are you okay?" TaeMin asked and tried to touch Junmyeon's shoulder. But, the older slapped his hand away.

" I don't want to see your face! Go away!" Junmyeon cried. TaeMin's eyes widened in shock.

" Junm-"

" Stop! I hate everyone!!! I hate you! I hate Minho! I hate JaeHoon!!! You guys just same!! Idiot!!" Junmyeon shouted. He pushed TaeMin until the younger fell hard to the ground. Passers by gasped seeing the scene. Without in his right mind, Junmyeon ran to the road.

" Junmyeon!!!!!!!!" TaeMin shouted. Junmyeon eyes widened. Gasps could be hear. Junmyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter