Grumpy Chanyeol + Prince Luhan + Super Kris

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, guys! Enjoy your reading!

 

GRUMPY CHANYEOL + PRINCE LUHAN + SUPER KRIS

 

 

Junmyeon was depressed. The scowl on his face could be seen clearly. Beside him, a tower was standing. No, actually it was Park Chanyeol aka Grumpy Old Man. The taller man was wearing the same face too; more like ‘a--like-face'. Junmyeon never know why on earth he ended up walking with Chanyeol.
“ Can you hurry up?” Chanyeol hissed when he saw Junmyeon was a few feet away from him. The small guy immediately ran to him.
“ I never go buy groceries,” Chanyeol wasn’t talking to him. He was talking to himself. The smaller man couldn’t help to sigh to himself. What a pitiful life.

 

“ Hey! That’s Park Chanyeol!”
“ Kyaa!!!”
“ Chanyeol-oppa!!!” they just stepped their feet in the mall a few second ago and a few girls were already circling them. No. Circling Chanyeol actually. Junmyeon sent the taller man a half way glance. The man was scowling to no one.
“ Girls, I’m sorry. Our leader-nim ordered me to buy groceries. So.. Bye!!” Chanyeol pulled Junmyeon’s arm forcefully, running away as fast as he can. All his fans were left dumbfounded.


“ Stupid hyung!” Chanyeol kicked one of the shelves. Junmyeon sighed.
“ Chanyeol-sh-!”
“ Shut up!” Junmyeon was taken aback when the tall man suddenly shouted at him. Chanyeol eyed him, more like glared at him for a few seconds. Junmyeon felt like want to cry. He already missed The Fabulous Byun Baekhyun here.
“ I miss Baekhyun..” Junmyeon whispered.
“ What did you say?” Chanyeol went closer to him. The small guy hurriedly shook his head in panic. He sent him a judging look for a few seconds before he looked away.
“ Don’t badmouthing me or else I will kill you.”
“ Ughhh..” Junmyeon groaned.


“ Tell me why am I with you again?” Chanyeol turned around to look at Junmyeon who was pushing the trolley. Junmyeon smiled a sad smile.
“ Minseok said that we need to find some good term with each other... And that’s why we are here..” Junmyeon stopped the trolley while reaching for a box of cereal.
“ But, you know that will never happen between us, right? Both of us will hate each other forever.”
“ No. You are the one who hate me. I don’t hate you... I’m feeling otherwise actually..” Junmyeon put the cereal box in the trolley. Then, realisation hit him hard. What did he just say? Feeling otherwise?!
“ What? Otherwise?” Chanyeol stared at him. Junmyeon felt like want to punch himself. He wasn’t sure himself but he saw Chanyeol’s face reddening. The other man coughed.
“ Mmm.. We should go.. We need to buy some snack for the boys,” with that being said, Chanyeol ran to the other side of the shelves.

 

“ So.. How’s your friending time?” D.o came to their side to help them with the groceries they had bought. Chanyeol glared at D.o.
“ What? I’m not asking you. I asked Myeon..” D.o eyed him. Junmyeon laughed awkwardly.
“ Well, it was fine..?”
“ Just fine?” D.o and Junmyeon walked together to the kitchen. While Chanyeol flung himself onto the welcoming sofa. Junmyeon smiled, answering D.o's question.
“ He didn’t beat you,right?” Lay came out from nowhere. Hearing that ridiculous remark, Junmyeon laughed out loud. But, Lay was serious. He immediately stopped his laughter.
“ No. No. He didn’t.”
“ Am I a bad guy?” Chanyeol groaned, walking to them. A smack was sent to his back by a shirtless blond.
“ Oww!”
“ Yes you are, Park Yoda,” Baekhyun glared at him. However, the glare immediately vanished and turned into a smile. The grey hair man’s eyes twitched.
“ Oh! There you are Junmyeon!” Baekhyun excitedly rushed to him, hugging him... Yes, shirtless.
“ I miss you!” The blond exclaimed while the others deadpan. Junmyeon felt like he had lost his breath completely. His face was as red as tomato. Junmyeon wasn’t sure how did this happen. But, he knew Baekhyun kept being like a puppy with him after they came home from China.
“ Haha..ha.. Baekhyun.. Please, let me go.”
“ Just stop. You’re disgusting,” Chen came from nowhere and smacked the blond with a bag of snack. A few snacks were sent flying because of the impact. Then, they started to bicker. Junmyeon sighed and when his eyes locked with Chanyeol, Junmyeon was confused. The taller man looked away with somehow a red face.
“ Ugghh.. I better go,” Junmyeon excused himself when the bickering between Chen and Baekhyun became wild.

 

“ Hahhh.. They are really something,” Junmyeon sighed.
“ They? Who?” Junmyeon almost jumped off the stairs when a voice suddenly greeted his ears.
“ L-Luhan-shi?” when that name rolled on his tongue, a smiling face came into his vision. Luhan was smiling.... Whaat...?
“ Luhan.. Just Luhan. It’s weird to hear that from you,” Luhan leant forward. Junmyeon thought his hands were sweating.
“ So.. How are you and Chanyeol?”
“ I’m...fine..? Chanyeol.. I don’t know,” Junmyeon laughed a bit embarrassed. Luhan tched,closing his eyes along. Junmyeon gulped.
“ Well..maybe next time we can go out too.. Just the two of us,” Luhan leant backward, looking down to Junmyeon who was a few stairs down. The small guy only smiled as a response.
“ Oh! There’s something on your face.”
“ Where?”
“ Here,” Luhan leant forward again, touching Junmyeon’s cheek with his index finger.
“ Oh! It’s just some snack. Did you eat one before?” Luhan stated calmly and walked away like a Prince would after teasing his love. Wait.. His love?! Junmyeon shrieked in his mind...yes, mindlessly.
“ This is all because of Chen!!” Junmyeon cried.
“ What about me?” Chen showed up behind him with a blank face.
“ Waarrrghhh!!!!”

 

 

 

 


“ WHAT?!!” Chanyeol almost tear down everyone's eardrums

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter