Let me breathe again...

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi,guys. I'm sorry for the late update. I'm really busy but I hope I didn't upset you guys ^^ for everyone who dropping comment, I want to say sorry too if I didn't reply or anything. And even if I hurt you guys. I didn't really have time. My gadgets are not really in my hand due to my hectic schedule. But! ^^ thank you guys! For the comments and supports! It somehow energised me to stand up and at the same time, you guys made me know that there was some of you who love my story *shy*. To my new subscribers, Hi and thank you!!! ^^ my readers and silent readers, I hope you guys still reading this story even it's a bit you know...mmm... Not worth it to read. Hahahaha. Thank you. Please support me,nehhh.. I will appreciate it with all my heart.^^ enjoy!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 When I know that you're here with me,

I feel like I can breathe again.

Even I didn't know, you're still there with me,

You make me can breathe again.

Even the world is against you,

You always remind me,

That I still can breathe again.

And... When the time for you to leave comes,

Am I can still breathe again?

You're my breath...

When will I ever see you?

I once breathe again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The heart monitor was beeping calmly in the silent room. No voice could be hear. Only breathing that buzzing the ears. The birds were chirping on the windowpane melodiously. There was nothing in the room except for the blinding whiteness. The fingers under the pure white blanket moved suddenly. His eyes fluttered open slowly, revealing two beautiful brown orbs. That eyes looked all confused and deep inside the orbs, there was something like fear.

" Junmyeon!!!!!" He flinched. That voice suddenly played in his head. Follow with 'BOOM' sound. Junmyeon touched his own chest. Feeling sick. He couldn't really remember what had happened. Only shouts, hons of car, and a sound of something explode. He only remembered that. When Junmyeon tried to move his arms, his elbow accidentally brushed with something soft. He turned his head and saw someone. But, the first thing that greet his eyes was that someone's hair. It was red. Soft and shiny. That guy looked like he was sleeping with his head rest on his arms that being fold under the weight of his head. That guy's face was facing him. Letting Junmyeon to see his face with not much effort. Cute and handsome. Junmyeon blinked his eyes in total of confusion. That red hair guy was breathing calmly. Junmyeon could feel how calm that guy was breathing yet his heart was pounding hard in his ribcage seeing that guy's face. The heart monitor became more loud than usual. That guy's mouth was slightly open, letting a soft puff of air to come out when he exhaled a breath.Junmyeon tried to straightened up his body but his head throbbed suddenly. Junmyeon squeaked, a bit too loud. Startling the sleeping guy.

" Oh! You're awake!" He exclaimed seeing Junmyeon. Junmyeon touched his head. And that was the time when he realised that there was a bandage around his head. Junmyeon was shocked. He looked at that guy. He was telling Junmyeon something in his surprised face but Junmyeon couldn't hear anything. What he could only do was only stare. That guy worded something like 'call..doctor'. But, Junmyeon was not startled by that instead he was startled by that guy's touched. When Junmyeon looked down, there was a hand on his pale arm. But, the hand moved away when that guy got up and ran out the room. Leaving Junmyeon alone. He stared hard at the door. Am I deaf?... Suddenly, he could hear the heart monitor. Relief washed away his worries.

" No.. I'm not.. I'm just shock..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Do you remember what happened?" The doctor, Doc. Lee asked in his sweet tone. Minseok was standing beside the bed, looking at Junmyeon. The patient was silent, trying to remember something or anything. He frowned and Minseok frowned too. That red hair guy didn't like it when he saw the frown on Junmyeon's forehead. Minseok folded his own arms on his chest, still staring in polite way. Junmyeon opened his mouth.

" I'm not sure....." His voice was hoarse. Didn't sure whether it was because he was thirsty or he was nervous. Doc. Lee nodded calmly. Didn't want to pressure his patient. Junmyeon took a breath.

" But.... I only... Remember... Shouting.. Hons...and a black car....," Minseok clicked his tongue. Black car. It was his. Junmyeon was fidgeting with his fingers. Doc. Lee smiled. Suddenly, it became too quite. Doc. Lee was writing something on the white paper. Then, he tapped his pen, leaving a full stop.

" It's okay, Junmyeon. Take your time. Don't force yourself. Get it?......" And Doc. Lee's words went on. Junmyeon didn't even hearing. Realising this, Minseok took the action to listen. He would make sure, there would be nothing for Junmyeon to scare about.

 

 

The white door slided close. Leaving Junmyeon who was still sitting at the edge of the bed and Minseok who was standing in front of the window. The red hair guy was too immersed by  a few birds that were flying out there. In that beautiful sky. Minseok smiled, didn't realise that Junmyeon was looking at him. Junmyeon let his eyes followed every action from the guy that he learned as Minseok. Seeing Minseok's smiling face, Junmyeon couldn't help it but to giggle. Minseok immediately turned around, startled. When Minseok's eyes caught Junmyeon who was giggling, a blush creep in his cheeks. The brunnete who saw this stopped. They stared at each other. Minseok smiled.

" Can we start over?" Minseok asked. Junmyeon stared at him confused.

" Hi! I'm Kim Minseok! Who are you?" Minseok exclaimed excitedly. Junmyeon stared at him with wide eyes. Minseok was smiling warmly. Then, Junmyeon smiled. Minseok didn't miss how happy Junmyeon looked.

" Kim...Junmyeon.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Minseok came to hospital again. But this time, he brought along a bouquet of red roses and a basket of local fruits. When Exo saw Minseok's state that morning, they all thought that their leader got a girlfriend and they really wanted to tag along. Whining and begging. But, Minseok only flicked their forehead one by one. He told them to practice or else, Minseok himself would kick they out from the dorm.

Minseok wore his best smile. His red hair was styled upward. He tightened his grip on the flower. Smiling when he looked at them. Minseok arrived at the familiar looking door. Well, he had used it for three days,though. Minseok pushed the door while walking in. But, he was greet by empty room. There was no one. Minseok blinked his eyes. A pout immediately made it way to his face. Placing the flowers and the basket down, Minseok looked around the room to search for the brunnete guy. His effort went for a waste. He couldn't find Junmyeon in the room. With a sigh, he went out the room.

" I'm sorry,miss. Do you see the patient in that room?" Minseok asked the nurse while pointing his finger to the said room. The nurse took a glance at the room and turned to Minseok with a shy smile.

" um-m.. I saw the patient went to the park,si-" the nurse couldn't finish her words when suddenly Minseok ran away to find Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon walked slowly while his eyes were looking around at his surrounding. His legs still sore plus he couldn't balance his body really well. That morning, the weather was a bit cold. Junmyeon really wanted to go out even he didn't have his sweater. Suddenly, he spotted a bench under one of the shady trees. He walked to the bench and sat down. A sigh of relief escaped his lips. Junmyeon looked up. His eyes caught the other patients who just like him, walking around just to have some fresh air. They all were smiling. It brought a smile to Junmyeon's face too. The cold wind hitted him gently, making Junmyeon hugged his body. A cold puff of air escaped his lips when he exhaled a breath. Suddenly, someone placed his sweater on his small body. Junmyeon looked up.

" M-minho?" His brown eyes widened. The tall guy smiled.

 

 

Minseok walked to the park. His eyes didn't stay still. Searching for someone. He almost bumped with another patients there. Only 'sorry' and a deep bow as a replaced for his action. Again, Minseok walked around after saying his sorry. Then, suddenly, his eyes caught Junmyeon who was seating on the one of the benches. That brunnete guy looked all cold. Minseok wore off his sweater. But just then, his eyes saw someone placed a sweater on Junmyeon's body. Minho. Minseok smiled and turned around to leave them.

 

 

 

 

Minho placed his arm around Junmyeon's waist to bring him to the room. Junmyeon tried to protest but the taller didn't want to listen.

" So.. Do you forgive me?" Minho asked while still walking. Junmyeon looked up and smiled.

" Just forget about it...ok.... You don't want me to fall sick, right?" Junmyeon teased. Minho could only chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Are you recommending me to work und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter