Lost and Found..in our heart (2)

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: UPDATE! ^^ Thanks for the support!

 

 

 

 

 

The heart monitor was beeping next to Minseok's ears, making himself stress the hell out. Minseok fighted the urge to punch the object right there. Of course he still in his right mind even he had collided his head against the car's window. Hard. Highlight that please. With a bandage around his head, he looked up to the patient on the bad. That boy that he had learned as Junmyeon was breathing calmly in his unconscious state. Minseok kept on staring half lidded eyes at the boy. Actually, he was really tired. But, at the same time, he wanted to be responsible. He took out his necklace that had been given by his father under his shirt and kissed it gently, praying silently.

Minseok brought up his hand to touch Junmyeon's pale cheek. It was soft and smooth against his hand. The red hair guy then touched Junmyeon bandaged head. He examined Junmyeon face silently. Minseok didn't get it but he couldn't help himself to brush Junmyeon's bottom lip. Something in his heart was knocking hard. Something like miss. And love.

" I never believe in love at the first sight," Minseok whispered. He then chuckled. Junmyeon still unmoving. Breathing slowly. Chest heaved up and down. Minseok tilted his head to the right just to count Junmyeon's eyelashes if it was possible. Everything on Junmyeon is beautiful. Really beautiful and perfect.

" Are you an angel? Because it really hard to capture my heart. I think you're not a normal person," Minseok stated. He touched Junmyeon's collarbone. He spotted a scar on it. He thought, it would take some time to make the scar disappear. Minseok again chuckled to himself. He cupped his face with both of his hands, suddenly feeling embarrassed even it only him and Junmyeon in the room.

Minseok moved his hands away. He again stared at Junmyeon. Minseok sighed and he placed his head down to the mattress. Suddenly the door slidded open, revealing a boy about Kai's age named TaeMin. Minseok looked up. Before, that younger did tell him to call someone named JaeHan? JaeHo? JaeHoon. Whatever, Minseok noted.

" So, how is it?" The red hair guy politely asked. TaeMin turned to him with a bitter smile. Minseok received a shook of the head. He understood. Being a kind guy, Minseok gestured the boy to have a seat. TaeMin did as he was told to.

" But.. Can I ask you something?" Minseok paused. TaeMin nodded his head.

" Who is this Jae- Jae- what?"

" JaeHoon."

" Yeah.. That guy," Minseok agreed while nodding his head. TaeMin smiled but not in sincere way.

" Mm.. Junmyeon's older brother.."

" Ahhh..." Minseok eyed Junmyeon. Suddenly, the atmosphere became suffocating. But Minseok could only stay quiet. While TaeMin gently reached for Junmyeon's hand.

" I'm sorry about what had happened..," Minseok breathed out.

" Nah... It's okay. You're not on the blame," TaeMin replied. Minseok turned to look at Junmyeon's face. Suddenly, the unconscious guy frowned. The red hair guy gently placed his finger between the eyebrows and brushed on them to make the frown disappear. TaeMin couldn't help but smile seeing the red hair guy action.

 

 

" I will leave you two here," Mr Choi took his car key before closed the office door. Minseok and Junmyeon stayed silent. Slowly, Junmyeon let out a heavy sigh. He was fighting the tears in his eyes.

" Junmyeon... Everything will be okay," Minho placed his hand on Junmyeon shoulder. Junmyeon turned to him sharply.

" How, Minho? How?"

" We can do something about this..."

" Yes! But how? How am I going to pay all the damage when at the same time I had lost my job?" Junmyeon still using his gentle tone. But, the frown already forming on his forehead. Minho bit down his lip.

" You... You can find another job and-"

" What?! Do you realise with what are you talking about? Minho. This is about my life. My life. I will be blacklist by your father. And if I can't pay your father the money... My life is doom!"

" So?! Are you saying you want to take back what you had said to my father?!"

" M-minho.."

" Well, go ahead than! You can make my father disappointed with me! You can make me the bad one. You can make my father hate me and will never trust me anymore. Go ahead!"

" Minho, it's not about that!"

" So what?!!" Minho shouted. Junmyeon flinched, frightened.

" Minho.."

" I know this time you just want to take my place, right?! So go ahead. Just go make my father abandon me! Go!"

" Minho! You're too much!!!"

" What! You're just a -!" Junmyeon slapped Minho's face hard. Minho's eyes widened in total o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter