Look at my hidden self...

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the late update! Enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You can follow us for today," Junmyeon blinked when Chen said that to him. The doll-hater put down the glass into the sink, asking Junmyeon to wash it. Chen furrow his eyebrows.

" What?" Chen rolled his eyes.

" B-but why?"

" Kai kept on whining to bring you along. I don't know. He said you would die if you're alone," hearing Chen's answer, Junmyeon bursted in laughter. Chen glared at him and this made Junmyeon died down his laughter abruptly.

" He just had some nightmare yesterday... So..." Junmyeon stopped because he didn't find any right word to say. Chen softened his gaze and hummed.

" Ok, I don't need to hear the reason but only one thing. You..are going to follow us. No but! And if you have any problem, please just please don't call me,ok? Don't call me!" Chen ran out from the kitchen immediately without even waiting Junmyeon's answer. Junmyeon shook his head while sighing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I know all of you must have waited for these boys! Their charms will take you into another space! Here! EXO!!!!" All of the fans screamed out loud when their favourite boy group made appearance on the stage. They went more wild when Exo started to perform. Exo, 11 of charming boys moved gracefully on the stage. Their voices echoed back and forth into your heart. Leaving you screaming for their attentions. Leaving you desperate for their smiles.

" Oppa!!!!"

" Umin-oppa!!! Saranghae!!"

" Yeollie! Yeollie! Yeollie!"

" Ahhh!! Baekhyun-oppa!!"

Exo smiled to their fans. They waved their hands and kept on singing. This was one of the moment where Exo could see their freedom. Hearing the screams, the support from all of their fans, Exo was more than sure to be brave even there were a lot of people out there hate them.

" Exo-l saranghae!!!" Lay shouted and waving his hands. Then, Sehun joined him with his famous 'Yehet!'. Xiumin smiled his charming smile but never miss to add some adorable winks. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in charge as the couple for that day, making hearts shape with their arms above their heads, making all the girls giggling. Chen was showing his vocal skill with no such hard effort, smiling widely to them. Kris and D.o kept on laughing because of Tao's ugly face, the younger almost broke into tears, touched by the support from the fans. Kai and Luhan stood next to each others, showing their best smile, it's a bit awkward actually but later they forgot about that and started to sing and dance energetically.

Junmyeon was watching in Exo's personal waiting room. He didn't tear off his gaze from the television that hanging high on the wall. Well, he was amused how happy Exo looked that day.

" Junmyeon, get ready. They will come here after this and we'll leave immediately to catch the flight," one of Exo's most kind manager said.

" Where are we going?"

" China."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahhhhh!!!! Exo oppa!!!!" The fans screamed widely when Exo made their way out from the China International Airport. Exo members stayed close to each other with bodyguards all around them. Junmyeon was walking behind Baekhyun almost stumbling here and there because of their quick steps. Sometimes, one of the manager needed to hold him by arm.

" Oppa!!!" Suddenly, came a really loud scream that made Baekhyun and Junmyeon who were behind startled. When Junmyeon looked behind, came a girl crashing on him hard. Junmyeon stumbled backwards and fell on Baekhyun who was innocent in this case. Because of the impact, both of them fell on the floor. The managers and bodyguards didn't realise this at first until the couldn't see Baekhyun. That was when they started to panic.

" urghh.." Baekhyun groaned and tried to stand but he couldn't move. Junmyeon was on him. This made Baekhyun growled dangerously making the other boy moved away immediately, frightened.

" Oppa!!!" The girl that had crashed onto Junmyeon ran to Baekhyun. Shaking the life out of the poor boy. Baekhyun tried to ran but the girl held a firm grip.

" Oppa!!! Oppa!!!" Not only that girl but others started to trap him and holding on him like crazy.

" Move away!" Their bodyguards shouted but been ignored. Baekhyun tried to shake the girl away but he couldn't. This was crazy.

" Oppa! Please marry me!"

" I'm sorry,miss. Please let me go," he tried, politely. Baekhyun's eyes caught Junmyeon squirming a few feets away from him. This made him sigh.

" Junmyeon! Can you just help me here!" Baekhyun snapped but his fans didn't pay attention to that. Junmyeon tried really hard to make his way to Baekhyun.

" I'm sorry," that's all he said. Baekhyun deadpan. He felt the urge want to hit something right now. He mastered up all of his courageous and without giving anyone warning, he pushed the girl from before hard. She fell backward on the other fans. He took hold of Junmyeon's hand and what Junmyeon knew after that, they were running like a maniac. Like two maniac.

" We are we going?" Junmyeon panted.

" Your friends are at the other direction!!!" Now he shouted at Baekhyun. The taller boy groaned in the back of his throat and stopped his legs from moving. When he looked behind, he immediately reset his legs into turbo mood. The fans were chasing him!!! Junmyeon yelped loudly when Baekhyun pulled him, he swear he almost flying.

" Baekhyun?!"

"Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie. Idontwanttodie," Baekhyun kept on repeating himself. They took a corner and like a miracle from afar they saw a bus that was about to stop at the bus stop. Baekhyun couldn't help the smile that cracking on his face. Without even thinking any further, he pulled Junmyeon by the hand that he was still holding.

" Baekhyun, are you serious?" Junmyeon uttered between his pants but been ignored by the blond. He just really hate his life. Why on earth was he running with this arrogant blond on the first place? Junmyeon's daydream crashed when he was being pulled into the bus. He too wasn't really sure what happened after that. What he knew, Baekhyun was stuttering with his broken Chinese language, telling the bus driver something that Junmyeon didn't even understand and he gave him some money that sure was more than enough.

" What did you tell him?" He asked when they took their seats. Baekhyun was looking out from the window, squirming. His fans was about to arrive when the bus suddenly moved away leaving them with broken hearts. Baekhyun didn't want to know about that because it would be more hurt if they gave him some broken limbs.

" What? Did you say something?" Baekhyun turned to Junmyeon, hiding his sigh. Junmyeon nodded.

" I asked you, what did you tell the driver?" That question left Baekhyun to ponder a few minutes because he too didn't really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter