Kim JaeHoon, where are you?

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed. Without thinking about manner, he put his head on the desk. The hot tea was in front of his face, untouched. Baekhyun was in a green colour hanbok thanks to the kind ahjuma. Even Baekhyun was curious, how come she still had hanbok when she had stayed in China for too long. Junmyeon was brave enough to asked her just a few minutes ago. She calmly answered that they were her sons' hanboks. Again, he sighed. Junmyeon had took all the time in this world just to change. Weird Junmyeon.

“ Junmyeon, what are you do-!” before Baekhyun could utter more, the door slid open; revealing Junmyeon in ocean blue with pink flower patterns hanbok.

“I’m sorry.. I just don’t know how to tie this.. Mmm.. Maybe should I say-!”

“ You don’t know how to wear it, yeah I know. I’m impressed,” Baekhyun chuckled, now resting his head on his palm. Junmyeon pouted. He felt the urge to smack the blond’s head. But, he immediately shoved the thought away. Before Junmyeon could say anything, Baekhyun stood up and walked calmly to the smaller guy.

“ Even I.. The fabulous Byun Baekhyun know how to wear a hanbok... And here you know nothing about it,” the blond snickered. Junmyeon wanted to snorted but he stopped himself right away. Oh, yes! Fabulous Byun Baekhyun!

“ Now, let me help you,” Baekhyun said through a calm voice. He went closer to Junmyeon. Junmyeon was blushing madly when Baekhyun, without his realisation had come too close to him. The blond bended his body a little bit to tie the hanbok more properly. This gave Junmyeon a really good view of Baekhyun’s side face and what caught his eyes the most was the blond’s ear. Even the ear was maniacally handsome, what would Junmyeon supposed to say? He bit down his lips when the blond came much closer; somehow Baekhyun had tied the hanbok wrongly.

“ Okay! Finish!” Baekhyun moved away, smiling his square-shape smile a bit too joyfully. Junmyeon let out a deep breath. This made the taller raised his eyebrow. Junmyeon who was busily regaining his breathing almost screamed out loud when Baekhyun’s face was a few inches away from him after he opened his eyes.

“ Why are you blushing?”

 

 

 

 

“ Ughhh..” Minseok held his head in his hand. They still couldn’t reach the bastard blond. When he was about to just let his head fall on his desk, his bedroom’s door clicked. He looked up and saw a mop of yellow hair sticking out between the slightly opened door. Minseok hummed, telling the person to come in.

“ What do you want, Luhan?” Minseok asked. Luhan walked calmly to him. He looked up to the yellow head. Then, the staring contest began. Without breaking his gaze away, Luhan took a seat. This made the older smirked. Luhan was demanding something.

“ Want to tell me what do you want, our precious Lulu?” Minseok laughed, provoking. Luhan didn’t smile nor budge. He calmly took out his phone. He handded the phone to the older, still not breaking their gaze.

“ I don’t want anything... I just come to help,” Luhan said. Minseok really wondered how could Luhan be different persons in different time. When the camera was rolling, he was our cute kind deer Luhan who looks like a girl but always said that he was manly. But, when the eyes were not on them, Luhan was a cold prince on a white horse.

“ Help?”

“ Yes.. Turn on the phone,” He ordered. Minseok’s left eyes twitched. He hated it when someone was ordering him. He really hated it. But, Minseok just swallowed it up; Luhan could be more scary than him if he didn’t follow what he wanted. So, Minseok Luhan’s phone.

“ Luhan?”

“ It’s an article about Baekhyun that came out a few hours ago.. I think... That was really him,” Luhan said, looking away. Minseok read the article. ‘BYUN BAEKHYUN PARTYING TO NO END- Byun Baekhyun was spotted enjoying the festival in a small town in China when he was supposed to get ready for a few more days concert. What he was trying to do? We pay them to go to the concert. I think no one can accept it if Baekhyun was no where to be found at the concert.’ Minseok then scrolled down a little bit, and yes it was Baekhyun’s picture. The blond was in a green colour hanbok,smiling like a bastard he was. But, what shocked Minseok more was that this article had been read by millions. Baekhyun was really famous for his partying habit. Somehow, his habit had gave him a tittle as a ‘party son'. Yes, Baekhyun could be stupid. But, still, Minseok couldn’t accept that. They knew nothing about the blond. He was under so much expectations, good expectations, stupid expectations, scary expectations, stressing expectations and much more. All of this happened to s, not only Baekhyun, because expectations.

“ Luhan..”

“ Yes?”

“ Thank you..” and Luhan had two personalities.. Yes, because expectations. The door then closed.

 

 

 

 

“ Look, Junmyeon! Waahhhh!!!” Baekhyun exclaimed happily when the fireworks were decorating the night sky. He couldn’t help to let his mouth wide agape. Junmyeon smiled. This view was really beautiful and amazing in his eyes. Yes, Junmyeon knew that they shoud be freak out to go home but he could say there was no wrong enjoying this miracle like chance, right? Junmyeon looked at the crowd from above. There were a lot of people. Then, suddenly someone caught his eyes. Junmyeon grabbed the railing when he didn’t mistake his eyes. JaeHoon. Kim JaeHoon. The fireworks shined his never ending handsome face. He felt nausea struck him. Baekhyun noticed Junmyeon was reaching for something, breathing heavily.

“ Junmyeon?” Baekhyun reached Junmyeon’s outstretched hand. The smaller guy immediately looked up to him, eyes were glassy. What? Why? Baekhyun thought isn’t people should be happy to come here?

“ Hey, Junmyeon. What happened?” When Baekhyun tried to come closer, Junmyeon shoved him away. Baekhyun who was startled, fell on his while Junmyeon was running to the crowd down there.

“ Junmyeon!”

 

 

“ JaeHoon?” he whispered under his breath in sadness. He couldn’t find him. There was no JaeHoon at all. Junmyeon felt like breaking. The strangers were all talking in Chinese. Junmyeon knew they weren’t talking to him. But, somehow he felt like they were cursing him. His own brother left him behind. He felt like want to die. Junmyeon walked and walked. He didn’t even know where the direction did he come from? Some people accidentally crashed with him. But pay no attention to him. Where was JaeHoon? When he was sluggishly walking more, a hand captured his arm. Junmyeon gasped.

 

 

“ That’s your brother, right?” the man in brown sweater smiled. JaeHoon eyed him at the corner of his eyes. Then, he glared. The man laughed , surrendering. He walked to JaeHoon. They were hiding at the corner of a building. Far away, they could see ‘him' was walking like a broken doll. Like he was searching for something, no, someone. JaeHoon looked down to the dirty ground.

“ He was searching for you.. Am I wrong? You can’t hide away forever. And.. Do you think that old man will release your family just like that? What if one day, you die.. You can’t fight him anymore. And.. Am I need to say that.. He will take your broth-!” he couldn’t finish his words when JaeHoon suddenly shoved him to the wall.

“ Shin Zay, you should shut your mouth up if you don’t want me to kill you..,” JaeHoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter