Call me, D.O

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the update ^^ I'm not going to talk much, ENJOY!

 

 

 

Junmyeon opened his eyes slowly. His head was throbbing like hell. And what he knew, he was thirsty. Really thirsty. When his eyes wide open, panic attacked him quickly. This was not his room and where was he? Junmyeon looked to right and left. This place was really odd for him. He wasn't really sure if this was a room or a house already. It was fu*king big! But, Junmyeon could only see a door far away at the front, a cupboard that reached to the ceiling, two white colours sofa at the side, a small table beside the glass window-slider and this bed.

" oh, you're awake!" It's not a question, it's a statement. Junmyeon jolted up hearing that voice that came from nowhere.

" ahh.. I'm sorry," then a guy came from behind the curtains. Junmyeon didn't know and didn't want to know what that guy was doing behind them, but he could see that guy was holding a phone maybe he was messaging with someone.

" w-who are you? A-and what am I doing here?" Junmyeon couldn't think in his right mind. He indeed scared right now. That guy smiled and went near him. He stared at Junmyeon, like he was asking a permission. Junmyeon nodded his head then he sat on the bed eventually.

" I think I know you. Yes, definitely," that guy muttered. Junmyeon furrowed his eyebrows.

" But I don't know you," when Junmyeon voiced that out, that guy widened his eyes, black orbs. Beautiful and Junmyeon couldn't deny that this guy was really handsome. Then, something like realisation hitted that guy's head. He smiled absently.

" Ahh... Maybe I'm wrong then," that guy lied. Junmyeon stayed quiet.

" Oh! I'm Kyu- I mean D.O. Nice to meet you," this guy named D.o smiled his heart shaped smile. Junmyeon frowned even more.

" But I don't know you," this made D.o to rubbed his nape with a sheepish smile. 

" Well, don't worry. I'm Minho's cousin."

" Wait, Minho's cousin? Then, what am I doing here?" Junmyeon eyed D.o seriously. D.o blinked because he too didn't know why.

" I.......don't know ...aboutttt thattt..."

"But-"

" Okay, here. Wait for Minho to come. He is at his house, taking some food because I'm lazy to cook and I don't know what to cook for a patient like you," D.o said with his non-feeling voice.

" Wait, patient?" Junmyeon arched one of his eyebrows. D.o chuckled.

" Just wait for him, okay. He'll tell you everything. I'll be outside. Take some rest, princess," D.o laughed under his breath. Junmyeon didn't know why but he felt like home seeing that guy's smile and hearing to his lame joke. Junmyeon just scoffed.

" Oh! Here your teddy bear," D.o made a U-turn and took a fluffy thing from the big cupboard. Then, he placed it beside Junmyeon.

" You guys look good together," again D.o laughed but Junmyeon just stayed silent looking at the teddy bear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where's Kyungsoo?" Minseok arched his eyebrow. All of them went silent. Luhan stood up and calmly made his exit from the living room. Suddenly, the room was really suffocating him. Minseok's eyes trailed behind the yellow hair guy but he immediately moved his gaze to the another members.

" I'll ask again... Where's Kyungsoo?" Xiumin repeated his question again. Chen shrugged and eyed Lay. Lay just blinked his eyes and eyed Chanyeol. Then, Chanyeol eyed the trio maknea. Three of them rolled their eyes, irritated.

" Well, basically... We don't know," Baekhyun bravely answered, actually too dumb to realise that they were in a bad situation. This because his brain and eyes were glued to the phone in his hand. Minseok scoffed.

" We are ruin. And... I hate this," Minseok muttered under his breath. His nightmare went true when he received a call from his father's company. Minseok sighed.

" Guys, maybe you need to go without me today."

" Why?" Kris asked, sipping a glass of milk. He just came out from the kitchen. Minseok eyed him briefly to get his bag pack.

" I need to attend a family meeting?" It's more like a question than statement because Minseok himself wasn't sure why he need to rush home. Kris hummed before Minseok went out from the dorm. Then, the tall guy looked at the members.

" Where's Kyungsoo?" Kris asked. Luhan who just climbing down the stairs, sighed and climbed up again. Kris blinked in confusion but been replied with some groaning from all of them.

" Sh*t" Kai muttered and Sehun laughed beside him. Tao just rolled his eyes.

" I don't care~," Chen sing sang and took his bag pack before went to door.

" I will wait outside. No more Kyungsoo, guys! I don't want to hear anything about him!" He shouted and closed the door.

" Then, let's go, guys! Stand up! Stand up!" Chanyeol clapped his hands, giving some support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" What do you mean, Minho?" Junmyeon frowned. Minho sighed.

" I don't know how to tell you but JaeHoon is going far away from here," Minho rubbed his face. He had repeated the same thing for umpteenth time already.

" How far?" Junmyeon started to push Minho's limit slowly. Minho groaned.

" I don't know, Myeon. What I know is he want me to take care of you for this mean time," Minho answered calmly, trying hard to lower down his voice. Junmyeon smirked.

" Liar."

" Pardon me?"

" I said, you guys are such a liar!" Junmyeon shouted. Minho was a bit taken aback. Seeing the total of shock in Minho's eyes, Junmyeon heart softened.

" I'm sorry..." Junmyeon whispered. Minho smiled and pulled him into his embrace. He patted the small guy's back, comforting him.

" Everything is stressing me out. Why don't JaeHoon tell me himself? Why he needed to disappear like this? Do you know that he is playing with my heart? He comes and goes. Comes and then goes. It's terrified me. How am I going to survive when I only have him as my family? Where am I going to live?" Junmyeon was sobbing mess in Minho's embrace. Minho sighed.

" Junmyeon, maybe... Your brother has some works to do-!"

" Then why was he fighting last night?! Why?!" Minho knew that Junmyeon didn't mean to shout at him because he knew him really well. The stress was pushing Junmyeon to be like this. To be aggressive. Minho remembered how Junmyeon turned furious when Minho betrayed him about the cafe's problem. He knew it was his fault. Minho was the one who didn't lock the cafe's door before closed the cafe. But, Junmyeon's name who got the misfortune because he was on duty that night. He was terrible. Minho was terrible, horrible and everything that means bad thing was him.

" Junmyeon, calm down. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here," Minho tightened up the hug. Junmyeon fisted the taller guy's front shirt.

" why?"

" Junmyeon, it's okay. I'll be there with you," Minho whispered. Without their realisation, D.o was watching them silently. D.o then turned away with a pleasant smile tugging on his face.

" Looks like you love him, Minho," D.o chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey, Junmyeon," D.o greeted the next day when he saw the pale guy who was treasuring the apartment. Junmyeon grinned awkwardly. D.o smiled and took an apple then without giving any warning, he threw it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter