World is cold..

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey, this is the update. I'm sorry for being late. I'm trying hard to post this against my tight schedule. I hope you guys can support me. Enjoy,ne. 

 

 

World is cold... But you can find the warmth...

If you treasure it with honesty...

It just behind you...

 

 

 

 The droplets of sparkling water trickled down to the ground. The puddles on the road mirrored everything in the real life into a fake world. Copying every action and objects silently. They didn't miss even one thing. Looking to the cold world. The puddles splashed up when they being step on but they regained into usual shape fastly. Silently and quietly remind every creatures to step away from arrogant humans. And they did. Even the human was the kindest in the world. Two world couldn't and shouldn't collide that easily or else one of them need to be destroy.

 Last night, it was raining like a cat and dog in the neighbourhood. Preventing people to come out from their houses but they should be happy,though. Being hugged with the warmth of happiness with their beloved family was more than the best thing. But, not Junmyeon. Last night was not less than a suffocating moment in his life. Cold and alone in the apartment, being witnessed by worries. The deep frown on his face didn't want to budge at all. Trying to be stubborn to stay on his forehead along with the uneasy feeling in his heart. Clueless and left behind, Junmyeon was scared. He scared with the feeling of losing. Where? What? Why? His brother couldn't be seen anywhere. The nausea he felt didn't help him to ease the trouble at all. Only left him feeling sick the next day.

 Junmyeon stronged himself to go to work. Duty is duty. Problem is problem. And trouble is trouble. But, he still worried about JaeHoon. Being chased by gangsters last night couldn't calm his heart but making it worst this time. And being helped by a stranger. A stranger named Do Kyungsoo. That black hair guy would just be a history, Junmyeon smiled bitterly. Not much and not less than a history. He just knew his name but not his face. His black eyes? There would be billions or more who had that black orbs in the world. Junmyeon didn't put his hope too high because he scared if one day he would slip and fell hard to the ground. The pain would remind him how stupid he was being. He didn't want to think of that Do Kyungsoo guy for now. He just wanted to know his brother's doing. That's all.

 The wind was harsh against Junmyeon's petite body. He felt like his body was wavering along with the wind. He eyes couldn't focus, just staring down to the ground without paying any attention to his surrounding. The sounds, voices, chirps around him were like a melodious chant to his ears. In and out. Not having the time to be process in. Plus, his brain wasn't functioning really well. When everyone started to bump against him, Junmyeon couldn't say anything. Sure he wasn't the type of person who shout at people but this time he just didn't have the strength to even groan or apologise. People wouldn't notice him,though. He was like a ghost already. Invisible in their eyes. Walking without in the right line of life.

 When he arrived at the cafe, his blank face suddenly showed an expression. Confused was his choice. The frown made a way to his face fastly. His eyes focused automatically, not looking down anymore. There was a police car in front of the cafe. The passers by also started to stare and the words spread just like that. Junmyeon took a step calmly to the glass door. The sight in there was empty and gloomy but everything was in real mess. The chairs and tables were not in their places. Junmyeon saw the broken window. The glasses scatered on the wooden floor. Capturing every sight into them. One of the worker, TaeMin saw Junmyeon and quickly made his way to him. TaeMin wouldn't let him come in. That guy pulled him away instead. Junmyeon really confused.

 "Do you know what happened, Myeon?" He asked. Junmyeon blinked his eyes in confusion. He spared a glance at the poor cafe but he couldn't click everything in. TaeMin touched his arm gently.

" The cafe got rob last night. And I'm asking you if you know anything. You're on duty to close the cafe so I'm a bit worried," TaeMin sighed. Junmyeon immediately shook his head in panic. The pale arms made their ways in sky. Shaking furiously. TaeMin looked at him.

" Hey,calm down. I'm not blaming you. I'm just worried if anything happened to you," TaeMin held his shoulder. Even TaeMin was much younger than him, he felt like want to cry in his embrace. He didn't know anything! And he did. But, TaeMin was the one to pull the older in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter