Secret of anxiety

EXO..."THE TROUBLE"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was really shock when I saw you guys willingly ssubscribed my story. It really gave me motivation. So, here's the latest chapter like I promised. I hope you guys enjoy.  I'm trying hard to make the best of it. Hahaha.  I'm sorry if I'm blabbering.  Feel free to drop some comments ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

 

Junmyeon's POV

 

I stared down at the pale hand that was holding my own small hand tightly. I brought my another hand to clutch my stomach. I suddenly felt nausea because I couldn't control nor handle my anxiety. Everything was still fresh in my mind. I was 9 years old boy back then. 

" Myeonie, umma is sorry," a single tear slid down my mother's pale cheek. Her skin was always pale just like me but that day, the paleness was different. The paleness of my mother's skin was like a silent monster who will swallowed her life soon.

" It's okay, umma, " my brother, JaeHoon spoke on my behalf. I was really scared that I couldn't utter any word. JaeHoon placed his hand on top of us and hugged me to his chest. 

" Umma, please don't leave us. We love you, " my one year older brother begged but still trying hard to maintain his poker face. Tear by tear started to flow down my cheeks when I saw my mother's smile. 

" No, Hoonie. I want to follow your father sooner or later.... *inhaled *. ... but still... I'm scared to leave you... to leave Myeonie, " my mother said but her sweet smile still tugging on her face like nothing bad would happen. I snuggled closer to my brother's chest. The nausea struck again.  JaeHoon had known me forever so being a good brother, he hugged me more tighter. 

" Please... Hoonie. Promise me... you will take a good care of your brother... promise me," when she said that, she was not looking to my brother but she was looking straight into my eyes. She knew her son. She knew that I was scared because I didn't want to lose her like I lost my father. 

My father was a CEO of Kim Company.  He was really kind and generous when he was still alive. Wherever he went, everyone respected him and loved him. But, what I knew, he was being hate by someone anonymous. My father and my mother had been poison at JaeHoon's birthday party. They struggled to live but my father left us after 1 week having a surgery. My mother had endured the pain for one month and... I knew that she would give up one day.

" I promise you, umma. I will protect Myeonie forever," and that was the first time I saw my brother was crying.  He never showed his emotions before but that day changed everything.  She nodded. 

" Thank you...*inhaled*... my sons, " my mother suddenly took a deep breath.  A really deep breath and her body was stuttering. We rosed up from our seats but we walked the different ways. 

" Umma! Umma! Ahjushi, umma! Umma, please! Ahjushi! Ahjushi! " JaeHoon walked forward while shouting 'umma' and calling for my uncle's help who was outside. Unlike me, I was walking backward and silent tears flew down my cheeks like a river.  My mother's body was shaking and I could see how hard she was struggling to breath. and... she looked at me... with those brown eyes. My own small body started to tremble hard. I felt like I was in vibrate mood. 

My uncle rushed in to my brother's side. Me? I was still moving backwards until my back hit the cold wall. The nausea struck again. I cupped my own mouth and my legs started to wobble. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor while everyone was in mess.

" Umma! Umma! " JaeHoon shouted and shouted. My mother looked at me and with difficulty, she raised her hand to me like she was trying to reach me. But, it only lasted for 5 seconds and her hand fell down. My life crashed down. And... she left without looking back. 

" Umma!!!!" JaeHoon cried. My body got weak and fell to the cold surface. I started to whimper when the burning feeling in my throat was unbearable.  Anxiety was killing me. The nausea was horrible but I couldn't throw up anything. 

" Junmyeon! " my uncle rushed to my side. I could feel how slowly I got eaten by the dark and black surrounding that I knew was really starving for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter