An Eeveening Alone

PokéDrabbles

An Eeveening Alone
( + note : this takes place while at myungsoo's mansion )

 


Myungsoo is a good boyfriend – no, a great boyfriend. He’s sweet and charming and all kind of adorable but there are times when he gets cranky. And despite his kind nature, he gets cranky fairly easily. Mostly, though, when it came to Sungyeol. He really only gets in a bad mood when it’s concerning Sungyeol. And most of the time, it’s usually because of the lack of Sungyeol that he gets cranky.

Like now, for instance. Myungsoo’s trying to really hard to make out with Sungyeol but his Eevees keep entering his room. Ever since they’ve arrived at his mansion, Myungsoo really wants alone time with Sungyeol. And since his mansion is so ginormous, Myungsoo figures that there are slim chances he will be interrupted. Sungjong is distracted by lots of things and their Pokémon are running around on a curiosity high.

So after dinner, Myungsoo brings Sungyeol to his room with the intentions to get a little frisky. But after hours of anticipation, heated gazes and subtle lip bites, Myungsoo is getting interrupted by his own Pokémon.

“Eevee!” Sungyeol exclaims, jumping as the Pokémon comes purring through door. He pushes Myungsoo away from his neck and flushes. “Why aren’t you with the other Pokémon?”

Eevee smiles up at them and bites at the bottom of the bed sheets. Sungyeol laughs because Eevee is adorable and he bends down to pick her up. He doesn’t notice Myungsoo is frowning next to him, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

“Just leave her outside the door,” Myungsoo says. “She’ll find my other Pokémon on her own. She’s smart.”

“Yeah, but your mansion is huge – I’ll help her get back.” Sungyeol smiles at Myungsoo sweetly and Myungsoo sighs.

He waits for about seven more minutes before Sungyeol comes back in and sits on his lap, continuing the kisses where they left off. Myungsoo smiles into them, his hands wandering mindlessly on Sungyeol’s back. But they don’t get much farther before Pachirisu comes meandering back into their room.

“Pachi!” Sungyeol exclaims. He hops Myungsoo and scoops Pachirisu up, who just seems excited to see its trainer. “Sorry, but I can’t play with you right now. I’m playing with Myungsoo, okay?” He turns back to his blond boyfriend and says, “I’ll be right back – I’ll just drop her off with the other Pokémon.”

Myungsoo heaves in exasperation and flops back onto his bed. “Okay.”

When Sungyeol comes back, Myungsoo doesn’t want to waste any more time so he grabs Sungyeol’s arm and immediately pulls him down to the bed. He kisses him all over his neck and really likes the sound of Sungyeol giggling when he does. Sungyeol’s fingers are tangled in Myungsoo’s honey blond hair as he pulls him down for a much needed kiss. Myungsoo can feel all of the tension melt away on Sungyeol’s lips and–

“Azurill!”

Myungsoo’s momentum is halted as Sungyeol’s shoves him off violently. He can barely get a glance at his Azurill that sauntered in before he lands on the floor with a flop. He groans as a response to whatever Sungyeol says about returning Azurill to the other Pokémon and just lays on the ground, motionless. He peeks up and stares at Azurill who is happily resting in Sungyeol’s arms as he walks out.

Myungsoo should be the one in Sungyeol’s arms right now, not his Azurill.

“I hate you,” he mutters and he knows he doesn’t mean it, but he’s too cranky to care.

He crawls back onto his bed miserably and just lays there, staring at his ceiling. Of all nights to be interrupted by Pokémon, why this night? He thinks he must have the worst luck in the world.

When Sungyeol comes back, he comes in laughing at Myungsoo’s annoyed expression. “Don’t make that face,” he says.

Myungsoo pouts and rolls over. “I’ll make whatever face I want so long as we keep getting interrupted.”

“Oh come on.” He feels the bed dip next to him and Sungyeol’s hand on his shoulder. “Azurill’s still practically a baby – we can’t just taint Pokémon’s eyes. That’s practically a sin.”

Myungsoo huffs again but his anger starts dissipating when he feels Sungyeol kissing the nape of his neck.

“And besides,” Sungyeol whispers, “I closed the door and the Pokémon won’t be able to open it. Nothing to worry about anymore. So let’s get back to where we left off, hm?”

It’s not like Myungsoo can pass up that offer.

 

 

 

 

By the time the two of them are shirtless and kissing like a couple of lovesick fools, there’s no room left for regrets. Myungsoo really likes it when he’s on top of Sungyeol – really likes it. And to make it better, Sungyeol seems just as content as they ravish each other’s mouths. Their bare skins touching sends jolts of electricity through their body’s and–

The door creaks open quickly and Myungsoo is ready to lose it. He shouts out, “Oh my Arceus, I swear if a Pokémon just turned the handle and opened my door I will–!”

“Sweet Lugia, I did not need to see any of this, I just wanted to know where the bathroom was but I guess I’m interrupting something important. I’ll just ask the butler, you two go back at whatever you’re doing.” Sungjong closes the door as fast as he opens it and they can hear his footsteps walking quickly down the hallway.

Sungyeol is bright red and Myungsoo is blushing furiously. He collapses on top of Sungyeol’s chest, his face buried into the crook of Sungyeols neck as he starts his cranky ramblings.

“I just wanted an evening alone together, is that too much to ask? I don’t want to even do this anymore, I give up, I quit – someone just kill me already.”

Sungyeol chuckles and runs his fingers through Myungsoo’s hair as he comforts him and soothes him like he’s some baby Pokémon.


 

a.n. -- 

basically something short and fun in which myungsoo gets cranky bc he can't make out with his boyfriend. hope you're enjoying!! ^^ are there any certain things you guys would like to see? lemme know and i'll see if there's anything that interests me :)) also yeol calls his pachirisu pachi, is that cute or what 

pokemon referenced

eevee -- pachirisu -- azurill

-- quinnie -- 
ask.fm twitter