Confrontation

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

"Yah! Ouch! Let go of me! What the fu-" Taehyungs shouts were muffled by Jungkooks hand as he dragged him outside to a secluded area.

It was a little dark ally just by where the school park is; Jungkook was clever to choose this place as no one ever wanted to even enter it. Once he made sure that no one was near them, he finally dropped his hand off of Taehyungs mouth.

"What the hell Jungkook! What's wrong with you?" Taehyung shouted.

"No! What the is wrong with YOU Taehyung!" He shouted back as he pointed at Taehyung as if he's done something so unforgivable.

Taehyungs eyes widen.

"What do you mean?! I've done nothingggggg wrong!"
He emphasised the 'nothing'.

"All I did was hug Hoseok hyung and suddenly you've lashed out on me!"

"Exactly what I mean!"

Taehyung scoffed, "What's your problem with me hugging Hoseok anyway huh? TELL ME!"

"YOU'RE MY HUSBAND! Don't go around hugging other-" Jungkooks sentence was cut off by a laugh accompanied by a serious, deep voice.

"Yeah that's right, you're my husband too but you're allowed to keep Yoongi hyung as your boyfriend! Y-you're free to make out with him in front of me, I mean you're basically each other's faces off! But when Kim Taehyung wants to hug Hoseok, JEON JUNGKOOK goes mad and practically prevents him from doing so! What's your point Jeon Jungkook, I don't understand you."

Tears built up in Taehyungs eyes, threatening to fall but he needed to keep them in, not letting them fall just yet.

Sighing, Jungkook hung his head low, refusing to meet Taehyungs eyes.

"Yoongi is different, he's my boyfriend, I love him."

"Are you hearing yourself right now? And what makes you think I don't love Hoseok hyung, huh?" 

Taehyung tried so hard not to stutter, head going crazy from his mixed emotions. Anger; sadness; love; heartbreak; and all the possible 'bad' emotions a human can feel.

"T-the letter."
Jungkook could only whisper the two words with a stutter.

Upon hearing the words, Taehyungs eyes shot close and he finally let his tears fall.

"Y-yeah, the letter, t-the confession I left in your lo-locker two years a-ago, TWO YEARS AGO K-kookie. Two, ing, years ago."
The orders voice breaks in be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter