Meeting.

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2.

 


Taehyung sighs and fixes his tie properly. "Is it really necessary to wear a tie mom?"

"Of course it is dear, you're meeting your fiancé and you need to be as formal as ever." His mom sings.

"I've already met him mom, we're in the same classes." Taehyung pouts as he faces the mirror one more time for his mom to see.

"Aigoo~ my son is so pretty! I wonder how Jungkook will react, love at first sight maybe?" His mom teases him and dusts his suit.

Taehyung fakes a smile. "Alright mom, thank you."

Pulling him into a warm hug, his mum caresses his hair. "Taehyungie, I'm sure he's not as bad as he seems. Many people just like to put on a cold attitude to keep people away, like self defence or something."

He chuckled lightly at his moms reassuring words and hugs her back.

"Listen, I love you more than the world okay? So does Jimin and of course, your dad even though he's not here anymore. I'm sure he's extremely proud of you so just relax for this dinner alright?" She sniffs a little and smiles.

"Mom don't worry about me, I'll do this for you so shh, don't cry. I love you millions mommy."

It's been a while since Taehyung called her mommy; he only does it when he sincerely means something. Silently, he wipes his mothers tears and kisses her forehead.

She cries even more and hugs him tighter.

"Taehyungie, I love you so much my son."

Taehyung smiles truly and replies with a sweet "I love you too mom."

 


"OH MY GOD JEON JUNGKOOK! Do you know what time it is? You're supposed to be ready by now! Get up and wash up and put your suit on before I dump cold water on you!" Jungkooks mom holds a bucket of cold water over her son to threaten him.

"Aish, mom you're so loud! Let me sleep!" He pulled the covers over his head and returns back to dreamland.

"You know me Jungkook! I won't hesitate to dump this on you!"

"Alright fine~~ go way now!"

However, his mom just smirks and dumps the whole bucket of water on her son who now sat up with wide eyes.

"MOM~" he growls angrily at his mom who just laughed back.

"You know me well enough to know that I'm capable of doing that~ now get up, we're leaving for Taehyungs house in half an hour!" She yells, making her way out his room.

Jungkook groans and starts getting himself ready.

~~30 minutes later~~

"Damn Jeon Jungkook, you look hot tonight~"

Jungkook admires himself in his mirror and checks himself out.
He's wearing a black blazer with a grey shirt inside and designer leather black pants. He didn't even want to look formal but the blazer was enough to please his mother.

He nods in the mirror one more time before strutting downstairs.

"You're a minute late." His mum hisses at her son who just flashed a  grin at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter