Don't Fall In Love

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one

Taehyung groaned in frustration as he burrowed his head in his arms on the cafeteria table. He stayed like that for a while until Hoseok came over and disturbed his silent rant.

"Yah, I heard you're an engaged man." He chuckled.

Flustered, Taehyung looked up to see his crush ( no one needs to know that though; apart from Jimin ).

"H-hyung! I don't even like Jeon Jungkook! I mean- look at him."

Taehyung gestured his hand towards the popular people's table that obviously has Jungkook on it.
To his surprise, Jungkook was just staring right back at him with a smirk that sent Taehyung shivers.

"Well he seems fine about it TaeTae." Hoseok continued chuckling at his cute dongsaeng who now pouted and started to protest.

"No hyung he's a complete assho-"

"Yo Jungkooks fiancé! What's up?"

Namjoon and Seokjin cut Taehyungs sentence off whilst greeting him as Jeon Jungkook a.k.a the schools biggest jerks fiancé.

Groaning even more, he instantly went back to his earlier position when Hoseok hadn't interrupted him yet.

Meanwhile Jungkook just decided to tease his 'groom-to-be' with his signature smirk. His hands wrapping around his current boyfriends (Yoongi) waist. It took time convincing him that the arranged marriage won't affect their relationship but in the end Yoongi just sighed in defeat. Jungkook assured him that after a couple of months, they'll divorce and everything will go back to normal.

Yoongi hasn't accepted it though, not one bit even though he did admit to his defeat. It will surely affect their relationship if his boyfriend is married and will be living in one house, sharing one bedroom and sleeping on one bed. Things happen with situations like these; that's how Jungkooks parents got together; through arranged marriage. That's why Yoongi doesn't approve of it, but anything for Jungkook because Yoongi loves him dearly.

On the other hand Jimin, who is Taehyungs childhood best friend, also didn't approve of it. He had many reas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter