Forever Exists With You Only

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18


"Jungkook, we need to talk." Hoseoks voice sounded stern.

They met up by the park near school. The wind brushing Hoseoks hair as he stood in front of a freezin Jungkook.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkooks voice sounded lost.

"Promise me something, maknae."
This was a different side to Hoseok. He'd always be so cheerful, even when he was upset.. His joyful attitude never disappeared. It was the Jungkooks  time hearing Hoseok sound so serious, it didn't suit him; not one bit.

"What hyung?" He tilted his head.

"Look after Taehyung-"

"Of course I will, he's my husband!"
Jungkook shot back, making Hoseok flinch a little.

He sighed, "You know... You know I love him don't you?"

Jungkooks eyes widened, he stuttered, "Y-you l-love him?"

Hoseok chuckled. His feet casually stepping towards a lonely bench beneath the cherry blossom tree. He sighed once more, looking down to conceal his scrunched up face, "H-he loved me too, actually, the day you got engaged... Was the day I was planning to ask him to be mine."

Guilt took over Jungkook. As much as he loved Taehyung, as much as he cherishes the fact that Taehyung is his, he couldn't help but feel responsible for stopping a blossoming love.

"O-oh, do you perhaps know if he still loves you?" The younger asked cautiously. He wanted to know if Taehyung still had feelings for the other.

Hoseok shook his head, "He doesn't, I made him realise it. But I still do."

"Hyung, thank you"

His eyebrows furrowed, "What for?"

"For making Taehyung realise that he loves me. Without you, nothing would ever turn out like this. I'll take care of Taehyung for both of us. I'm sorry for ruining your chance with him. I'm sorry hyung." Jungkooks head hung low, not bearing to see Hoseoks tear filled eyes.

"Make sure you don't make him cry, he'll end up running to my place and disturbing me from my beauty sleep~" Hoseok laughed, for the first time in a while, making Jungkook chuckle.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the house, Jungkook inhaled the delicious smell of bacon and he saw Taehyung doing husband duties by cooking breakfast. Not wanting to disturb Taehyung, he silently creeped up behind the table and sat on a chair, admiring the beauty of his husband.

The golden locks of hair, the beautiful plump lips and his eyes... His eyes were what Jungkook fell in love with. His grandma once told him, 

"Jungkook, if you ever fall in love, make sure you didn't just fall in love because of their body or looks because those can change in a second; fall in love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter