Care Less

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

Her eyes scanned each male from their toes to their face and continued to move from one to another until she met eyes with a glaring Jungkook. His eyes screamed anger, they were enough to burn a hole through your soul whilst hers just contained one word, . Once she had snapped out her trance, she shook her head and twinkled a smile to him as she cat walked over.

Isabela arms wrapped around Jungkooks neck, pulling him into an uncomfortable embrace and beside them, Yoongi could do nothing else but to stare in disbelief.

Jungkook pushed her away, "What the do you think you're doing?"

She smirked, "Greeting my boyfriend, why?"

Yoongi growled, "He's not your boyfriend, never was and never will be, dirty ."

The whole school fell silent, a tension started growing between everyone...

She scoffed and yanked jungkook away to a secluded area of the schools park, the pathway that led to the other buildings. No one was there because everyone else had been in lessons.

Jungkooks face burned red in anger, "Yah what the do you think you're doing!"

"Shut it! I know about you and that nerd alright! I know you love him and I don't care because all I want is you." Her tone sounded really calm for a second as she started filing her finger nails.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Why would I want to be with you anyway? What makes you think I'd want to be with a cheating like you?"

She sighed but not in the 'I give up' kind of way, it was more of the 'listen or I'll kill you' way.

"I can do anything with Taehyung you know-"

Upon hearing Taehyungs name, Jungkooks heartbeat felt as if he had just ran a marathon from one side of America to the opposite.

"You don't dare lay a finger on him!"

"Oh please! I can do whatever I want with your nerd."

Isabela had the conscience to do anything. She could get away with anything and could do anything she wanted. She could go over and kill the president but everyone would still love her. That's why Jungkook knew he had to protect Taehyung at all costs. He know he'd be hurting Taehyung mentally if he went on with her gimmicks but at least she won't do anything to hurt him physically.

"What do you want Isabela?"

She smiled in victory and her eyelashes fluttered at Jungkook,

"Well first of, I want to be your girlfriend, treat me like one and make me your only one... Second-"

"Hurry up will you!"

"Divorce him. Stay away from him, act like you don't care anymore! Stay away from him! Then divorce him!"

Jungkooks eyes widened, "D-divorce?"

"Are you deaf or something?! Yes divorce!"

He hung his head low, "a-nd what if I refuse?"

"Then he suffers physically."

 


~later on in school~

 

It was finally lunch break, the cafeteria was littered with starving students. Taehyung, Jimin&Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon&Jin were all sprawled on their usual special table. The others had already started stuffing their faces with their food but Taehyung waited for Jungkook to arrive so they'd eat together.

Yoongi looked worriedly as his mind flashed back to the scene in the morning with Jungkook and his ex, "Taehyung-ah, just eat, Jungkook just needs to finish off course work..."

He knew that Isabela would have been planning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter