New house (edited)

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4.

Jungkook arrived at Taehyungs house to pick him up, he keeps on honking his car nonstop. He didn't even want to be there, his mom forced him to pick his 'husband' up.

"For s sake he's so impatient!!" Taehyung drags his heavy luggage towards the devils car and waves his mother goodbye. 

"Bye mom! Take care! I'll visit soon!" He runs back to kiss him mom on the cheek and rushes back to drag his luggage in the car.

"Love you Taehyung!" His mom yells as she smiles at Jungkook who just smiles back.

"Love you too mom!" Taehyung manages to return his moms I love you's before getting in the car.

As he closes the car door, he sighs and glares at Jungkook.

"Yah! Have you ever heard of being patient?!" He half yells, gritting his teeth.

"FINALLY urgh! You take so long, I've been here for about an hour!" Jungkook exaggerates and frowns.

Scoffing, Taehyung just rolls his eyes, "You've been outside my house for five minutes so shut your mouth jerk.".

"Whatever nerd!" Jungkook glares back at Taehyung before smirking and leaning towards him, startling Taehyung.

For a minute Taehyung stops breathing and starts admiring Jungkooks face up close; he doesn't even realise he's going red. His eyes wander down to Jungkooks plump lips and realises what he's doing so he immediately averted his gaze back to Jungkooks eyes.

Bursting out in laughter, Jungkook leaned in closer and grabs the seatbelt behind Taehyung and buckling it in for him.
"I hate you and all but I'm not gonna let you die before we even get to the house."
Taehyung finally breathes again and wipes the sweat off his face, "bastard.". He pouts.

Jungkook discreetly smiles but returns to his resting face before Taehyung notices. He couldn't help it when Taehyung looks so cute pouting like that.

The drive to the car was painfully awkward for both of them but soon enough, Taehyung falls asleep thinking that it'll end the awkwardness between them, or at least he won't get uncomfortable with it.

It took half an hour when they finally got to the house/mansion.

"Ahem." Jungkook coughs in order to wake Taehyung up.

"We're here."

Taehyung looks up and his jaw as drops at the view in front of him.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and lifts Taehyungs chin up to close his mouth.
"It's not even big, stop drooling."

"Yeah it's not big for you because you're a spoiled brat, I actually earn my own money just to provide for my mother and I." He shoots lasers at the back of Jungkooks head and follows him inside with his luggage.

"What about your dad, he's supposed to help too you know."
Oblivious Jungkook asks, raising an eyebrow.

After hearing the word 'dad', tears built up in Taehyungs eyes but he successfully keeps it in. "I don't want to talk about it, I'll tell you once I'm comfortable enough." His voice cracks between the sentence.

The other mentally face palms and breathes in before apologising.
"I'm sorry, i-I didn't know." he stutters but maintains a cool face.

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

'Why is he so nice? I'm such a jerk to him.' Jungkooks thinks to himself as he feels sorry for his husband.

As they reach the inside of the house, Jungkook finds himself holding the Taehyungs chin up to prevent him from drooling again. Taehyung, who was too busy daydreaming, didn't even realise that Jungkook was holding his chin up for him.

"Woah~" wide-eyed Taehyung gets left in front of the door as Jungkook casually plops himself down on the couch.

"This living room is bigger than my whole house!" Taehyung exclaims out loud.

"Oh yeah, mom says that theirs a massive master bedroom and it's the only bedroom in the house so we'll have to share." He shrugs.

"WHAT! One bedroom in this mansion! And I have to share it with you?! Why!!!" Taehyung complains.

The other just shrugs, "well if you're against that idea then sleep down here, I'm going up."

He leaves Taehyung by himself and he makes his way towards the master bedroom. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter