MiniOneShot: The Last Time

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im still working on the upcoming chapter so please be patient! To make up for my delay, here's a chapter consisting of a one-shot i thought of after seeing a post on twitter. It's completely irelevant to the story but please read! It has a message behind it. It's fangirlXbangtan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Last Time.

 

Hannah looks out the window. It's a rainy day in England, once again. It's summer, the sun is supposed to be out and shining but it's typical in UK. Somehow, something in her is sparkling, as if today is a special day. A day she should be celebrating but she isn't. The feeling made her look towards her phone, to check what day it is. So she rips her stare off the window and scrambles to her phone by the bed side table. Hannah presses the home button, 'June 13' flashes on the screen with a notice. 'Storage is running low!'.

 

She hisses and tilts her head whilst fumbling with her phone to delete some storage. "What's so special about June 13 anyway?".

 

The girl used to be a die-hard ARMY. She bought all their albums, pre-ordered as well. The hip hop monster figurines and the actual soft dolls were all hers. Every single BTS merchandise, official and unoffical, used to fill her whole room but she grew up, didn't she? Once Hannah finished high school and entered university, all her merchandise had been carelessly thrown in the attic. Perhaps they're still there?

June 13, it's BTS' anniversary, they're 7th anniversary. Hannah couldn't have remembered because she stopped her fangirl duties four years ago. When it was BTS' 3rd anniversary, she wanted to end her obsession so she can move on in life. Actually, she didn't want to, she had to. Because she was growing up and will have no time to keep updated because of all the work she'd be assigned to do. To be honest, she even tried to sneak in an hour or two of watching Bangtan bombs but they soon turned to 30 mins sessions until it turned to never.

That's how the young girl, who was once a beautiful fangirl, lost her title as one.

 

Hannahs fingers tap old phot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter