Slight jealousy

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5.

"Yah! Taehyung! Wake up!" Jungkook nudged a sleeping Taehyung on the couch with his knee continuously; only getting a little whine from Taehyung mouth.

"Five more minutes mom~"

Jungkook suppressed his laughter after the sleeping guy called him "mom~". 'So he acts all tough around me but he's actually the opposite of a tough tiger, he's more like a kawaii kitten~' -Jungkook thought. However he snapped out of his thoughts and started to think of a better way to wake the older up as he continued to lightly nudge him.


Impatiently, he marched to the back of the couch and effortlessly tipped it over making Taehyung fall on the floor, wincing in pain.

Taehyungs eyes shot open and started sending Jungkook death glares. "Have you ever heard of manners Jeon Jungkook? What the actual is your problem with me! You're always making me suffer, you're always trying to make my life a living hell!" His sudden outburst made Jungkook freeze in one spot.

"TELL ME WHAT TO DO SO YOU'LL STOP MESSING WITH ME! Just- just tell me, please. I don't want to live with a guy who hurts me, you've already hurt me enough throughout these years."
Softening his gaze, Taehyung spoke the last two sentences in a barely audible whisper.
Their heads both hung low, Jungkook being the first one to do so because of his husbands outburst and Taehyung after realising his sudden outburst.

It was only after a couple of seconds in pure silence that Jungkook finally clicked back to reality and turned to face his hyung. His arms were slightly trembling from the shock of witnessing a new side of his usually 'sweet' husband but still reached out to help him up from the ground.

"H-hyung I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that- i mean I did... but I didn't mean to hurt you or offend you, I though it'd be something to laugh about." Jungkooks head hung lower, realising that his hand was still gripped on Taehyungs, he quickly let go.

Taehyung sighed, "I'm sorry too, I just get really moody in the mornings... Thanks by the way.. For the blanket and the pillow,"

"No problem hyung, it's the least I can do..."

For the first time as Taehyung looked up, he saw the younger smile making him unknowingly smile too. The other looked up to meet his gaze and tilted his head cutely.

"Why are you smiling for?" He asked Taehyung who quickly removed his smile and placed it with his normal face.

"It's your first time smiling in front of me~ I'm gonna go wash up and get ready for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter