Date

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10


*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Urgh.", Taehyung hastily reached out to silence his alarm on his phone, forgetting he slept on the couch and rolling over only to fall off it. He winced in pain and stayed on the floor until reality dropped a brick on his head.

" ITS 11! HOSEOK IS COMING IN AN HOUR KKK!" His eyes widened as he ran up to the room to get ready, not realising that Jungkook was sleeping still.

Taehyung barged in, the loud bang from pushing the door too strong alerted Jungkook; he shot up and glared at Taehyung with burning eyes.

Frustrated, "YAH! Hyung! Be quiet!"

Taehyung couldn't care less, instead he pulled the drawers open and took out some black pairs of jeans, a white shirt and a simple leather jacket. It was chaotic in the room, with Taehyung rushing around to get ready (very loudly) and Jungkook groaning non stop at Taehyungs messiness.

"Hyung where the hell are you even going anyway?!" Jungkook ruffled his hair and buried his face in the pillow.

Taehyung looked at the clock, 11:45.

" , 15 minutes left and I still need to do my hair and brush my teeth and, argh! Makeup too!"

This made Jungkook even more annoyed, "HYUNG! Where are you going?"

As Taehyung ran to the built in bathroom in the bedroom, his answer was slightly muffled due to him brushing his teeth.

"I'm going on a date Jungkook!"

The youngers eyes widened,
'DATE?! What date?'.

"WHAT?! Who you going with?!"

Taehyung finished brushing his teeth and could answer Jungkook again.

"Hoseok hyung, he's probably on his way now!" He stood in front of the mirror, smothering his face with powder foundation and a little dash of eyeliner.

"Oh." Jungkook let out a small, disappointed response. He totally forgot that Taehyung had a crush on Hoseok, he was so caught up in winning Taehyungs heart that he completely forgot about his little crush on Hoseok.

"Why the long face Jungkook?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook worryingly, the younger had been pouting for about five minutes now.

Jungkook grumbled, "Don't worry hyung, have fun."

Taehyung was about to respond when, *DING DONG*.

His eyes lit up, standing up to leave after pecking Jungkooks cheek (out of instincts).

"He's here! Bye Jungkook!"

Jungkook was left. He stared into space and slowly brought his hand to touch his burning cheek that Taehyung had willingly kissed. His signature 'shocked' expression was temporarily tattooed on his face.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung had chosen to go to an amusement park for the date, in which Hoseok lovingly agreed. Once they got there, Taehyung entwined his hands with Hoseoks, making the other blush furiously. He dragged his scaredy cat hyung to the horror mansion. He knew how much Hoseok hated anything scary and so he found this as a great opportunity to initiate some skin ship. 

Taehyung snickered at Hoseok as soon as they got in because already, he had started whimpering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter