Surrendering

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Taehyung sniffed, getting off Jungkook as he smiled bitterly. Everything about him seemed out of this world, he wasn't himself anymore. He might never be himself anymore either. His world had come crashing down like he, himself.

"H-hyung-"

"It's late Kookie-ah, we have school tomorrow. Let's get some sleep, okay?" He interrupted Jungkook, mumbling his wish.

Seeing the older in that state made Jungkook numb, so he let it go for once and just nodded.

 

 

--------

Not wanting to walk with his husband, Taehyung purposely left the house earlier for school. His eyes were drowsy, his hair was all tousled and his lips formed a thin line. The way to school was chilly and lonely but Taehyung couldn't care less; His heart still throbbed from the pain of seeing Jungkook and his girlfriend.

He stumbled through the entrance, leaves rustled about and an eerie silence filled the atmosphere. Besides, Taehyung expected the grounds to be empty. No one would go to school an hour before the actual school day starts. Careless, he pushed through the main buildings large doors, of course he expected not a single person there but he was wrong.

A female voice made Taehyung flinch, "My expectations were right, you came early today, nerd."

Isabella spat at Taehyung, he attempted to fight back but he froze as his head tilted up. The schools strongest jocks were hitting their palms with school baseball bats. Their lips showing a dangerous smirk, making Taehyung gulp.

Isabella stepped forward, "You know Jungkook doesn't love you."

The jocks stepped forward as she continued, "He agreed on this fake marriage because of pity."

Taehyung gritted his teeth, "Whatever you want to do! Just do it! KILL ME! Whatever you ing do! Just do it! Because I don't care if I die or if I get tortured! I've felt worse already."

He closed his eyes, waiting for one the baseball bats to destroy him but loud footsteps were heard, delaying the hit. He just waited. He waited for the pain that never even came. Slowly, he blinked an eye open. Hoseok.

Hoseok had controlled the jocks actions with his own hand that gripped on to the bat, "Are you sure you're okay with killing someone?"

The jocks shook their heads, Isabelas eyes widened in betrayal, "WHAT DID YOU SAY! You filthy liars! You're just like everyone else."

And with that, the jocks ran off to continue their baseball game that the evil witch had interrupted. Isabela could only glare at the man in front of her, "You'll get it soon, trust me.". She strutted away.

Taehyung shook in fear, his legs trembling so much that they gave up on supporting the rest of his weight.

"Taehyung-ah, don't worry. I'm here now, don't cry, don't." Hoseok scooped up the weak boy and carried him on his back. On the way out, students had already started to crowd the school.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter