Double Date

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

After they broke apart from the kiss, Jungkook deeply blushed and looked away. Taehyung noticed his sudden shyness and giggled whilst using his thumb to gently push his chin up so they'd lock eyes.
Jungkook had started to tear up and Taehyung was taken aback at the sudden scene in front of him.

Worriedly, "Kookie-ah don't cry, why are you crying?"

From this point, Jungkook had already looked down with tears streaming down his face, "h-hyung, don't say that if you don't mean it."

Taehyung looked shocked, he never thought of Jungkook to be this type of guy. He knows everyone has a trigger point where their true self comes out but he always thought that Jungkook was a never ending gun who's true self is what he shows in school; a bully. But he thought wrong.

"Jungkook, I do love you. It was just a matter of time! I love you so much, I've never stopped loving you. I just convinced myself that I stopped loving you but I never did! I lied to myself because I thought I never had a chance with you. But now you're here with me, I can't help but fall in love with you every single day. You hurt me and I hate you much but at the same time, I love you so much."

Butterflies flew inside him, his heart fluttered at the speech that his husband had given him.

"Hyung, I love you too, so much, I'm sorry for everything that I put you through~"

Taehyung brought his forehead on Jungkooks and stared into his eyes lovingly,

"We'll make this work, I promise."

They both smiled~

"I love you Tae Tae or should I say, hubby?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jungkook but didn't realise the deep shade of red his face had turned to. Jungkook only chuckled, he flicked Taehyungs nose,

"Hehe, I love teasing you~"

"Y-yah, not funny!"

 


---------------------------------

"Yoongi baby~" Jiminnies voice echoed through his boyfriends apartment.

Yoongi appeared from the bathroom and quietly ran up behind Jimin, snaking his arms round the youngers waist. He breathed in Jimins scent and making the younger shudder,

"Jiminnie~ what are you doing here babyyyyy?"

"I missed you hyung!" Jimin turned around to face Yoongi and pecked his lips quickly.

"Hmm, I missed you too~" Yoongi hummed.

Jimin giggled, "A little Birdy, cough cough Taehyung, told me that him and jungkookie together last night~"

"I'm glad, it's a win-win for everyone then, isn't it jiminnie?"
Yoongi smiled.

"Totally hyung! We'll see them in school tomorrow.. I can't stand to see any skin ship between them though..."


"Hehe, but Jimin... We do a lot of skin ship you know~~"

Yoongi wriggled his eyebrows before being pushed away by a flustered Jimin.


-------------------------------

The morning bell had just rang, waking up students sleeping in the classrooms and alerting the four late idiots who had just entered the school gates. Jimin ran to lessons and bumped into a taller figure who seemed to be doing the exact same thing.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Watch where you're going pabo!"

"Yah! Park Jimin! I wasn't the one running!"

"YOU RAN TOO! SO SHUT UP!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

they gritted their teeth, "NO!"

Jungkook and Yoongi, who decided to be normal and walk like an average person would, caught their two lovers bickering in the corridors. They laughed at the stupidity of Taehyung and Jimin,

"You two~ shut up! We're all late to lessons anyway!"

At the thought of being late to lessons, an idea flashed through Jungkooks mind,

"Let's ditch."

Yoongi smirked at Jungkook whilst the other two (very much nerds when it came to school) had wide eyes and thoroughly shook their heads.

"No-" "nope!" "No-" "I've got chemistry exams!" "Me too!" "No ditching!" "Never," "I know right!"

Raising an eyebrow, "You two idiots do realise that chemistry exams next week and besides, you only have two lessons today a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter