'Why am I next to him?!'

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Back at home Taehyung had tucked himself in his 'bed' which normal people call the 'couch'.
His tears had worn him out so much that all he had energy to do was get changed into pyjamas and sleep on the couch, not caring about using a blanket to cover him. Taehyung shivered and shifted in his spot but he still remained asleep.

When Jungkook arrived home, his tears had dried up but began to form again when he caught the sight of Taehyung shivering in the couch.

"Aigoo, hyung~ why are you doing this to yourself."

He tip toed to the couch and gently scooped up Taehyung in his arms.

'Why is he so light? Hasn't he been eating?', Jungkook worried about his husband.

He held Taehyung bridal style and slowly walked to the ONLY bedroom. Taehyung stirred in Jungkooks arms but didn't wake up as Jungkook carried him like he was the most fragile thing in the whole world.

Once Taehyung was carefully tucked on one side of the bed, Jungkook washed up and got in with him. Surprisingly he had an urge to wrap his arm around Taehyungs waist and so he did.

 


In the morning~


Taehyung woke up feeling unusually comfortable as if someone had just carried him on an actual bed and not a couc- 'WTF WHY AM I NEXT TO JUNGKOOK'

Confused Taehyung bolted up, immediately disturbing Jungkook from his sleep.

"AHHHH!"

Jungkooks eyes shot open, alarmed from the sudden scream.

Due to his reflexes, he also got up and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes, "What happened?!"

Taehyungs eyes also widened, "W-hat am I doing here? W-why a-am I next to you? I- clearly remember falling a-asleep on the couch."

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and looked so adorably at Taehyung, he blushed, "A-ah about that, you were shivering on the couch and I felt bad so I carried you up here."

Taehyung frowned and started to leave the room, leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook.

"Y-you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter