Wedding

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

"God, can't you hurry up a little bit?" Jungkook nags, fixing his hair in the mirror with a slight smirk.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "This is a wedding, I'm not gonna go out looking like trash, I have to look presentable. Why the hell are you even rushing anyway?"

"Well I have more important things to do like going on a date with my boyfriend." Jungkook flashes his evil smirk at Taehyung.

"Y-yah why would you want to go on a date now when it's the wedding?" Taehyung yelps.

"Priorities, I have my priorities. Family first, Yoongi second, Friends then... You." Jungkook continues fixing his hair.

Taehyung just sighs and nods, "hmm, I guess I really don't mean anything much to you."

Jungkook looks flustered at the sentence that Taehyung just spoke with a sad, low voice but before he could open his mouth to speak, he was interrupted.

"It's time~" Mrs Jeon forces the two to link arms and pushes them to the door.

Walking along the path, Taehyung frowns in disbelief that this is how he's gonna have his first and maybe even last wedding. They ignore the claps and cheers of the guests and just proceed with the wedding.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your husband and promise to love him and cherish him until the last moments?"

Jungkook prevents himself from rolling his eyes and just sighs instead, "yeah um, I do." "Aish I'm gonna be late for my date with Yoongi!" He thinks to himself.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband and promise to love and cherish him until the last moments?"

"Um... I guess, I do." Taehyung replied unsure and hesitant.

The man gives both of them a weird glance but shrugs it off.
"I may now pronounce you husband and husband(?), You may now kiss your groom."

" , I can't let Jungkook take my first kiss before Hoseok hyung does." Taehyung thinks to himself.

Panicking, Jungkook leans in and presses his lips onto Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter