Monday Revelation

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAY 6, 2013 — Monday
DAY SIXTY-SIX

Sehun 3:36pm
I'm waiting here outside your building.

Soojin 3:40pm
My class ends at 4 you

Sehun 3:40pm
Yeah stupid , I know???? that's why I'm waiting??

I roll my eyes before putting my phone back in the pocket of my bag smoothly as the professor continues telling stories about life in general, completely out of the topic. An exasperated sigh escapes my lips at the thought of wasting my time with this stupid class and I occupy myself by looking out the window. Placing my chin on my palm and resting my elbow on the table, I tune out what the professor is saying and feel myself gradually succumbing to sleep. My eyes were slowly closing when someone taps my shoulder. I turn to my right, yawning momentarily before leaning and replying to the girl beside me, “Yeah?”

She hands out a pen to me with a closed smile. “You dropped this.”

Surprised, I let out an embarrassed chuckle as I grab my pen and straighten my sitting position. “Sorry 'bout that.”

“No problem.” She flashes me one last smile before looking ahead.

Class ended a few minutes after that with me being the first one to scurry outside the room and the building. I scan the area for any signs of Sehun, but I was only met by unfamiliar faces. Reaching my phone from the pocket of my backpack, I type a short message.

Soojin 4:04pm
Where the are you

Just when I was about to put my phone inside my pocket, an arm slides over my shoulder and I did not even have to look to know who owns it.

“Wow, it's like we haven't been together for awhile.” Sehun muses, pulling me along to walk with him. “You know, just you and me.”

Grumbling at his weight, I crane my neck, retorting, “Such a drama princess.”

Releasing his hold on me, Sehun halts his steps right away and pushes me defensively. “Yah, you keep on hanging out with Subin recently. Even Jongin.”

“What the actual ,” I grimace at him. “You're ing disgusting when you're jealous.”

“Yeah and you're horrible.” Sehun mutters before putting his arm around me again as we head to the dorms. “By the way, Baek hyung's throwing a party again.”

“Whaaat?” I whine out. “But we just partied yesterday. I was even close to being late for my first class today.”

Sehun shrugs dismissively and the conversation ends once we get inside the elevator.

“Ah seriously,” I murmur to myself as the elevator door opens after a minute and we step outside, “it feels like I live here instead of my actual dorm.”

Sehun laughs fleetingly, nodding his head before stopping himself from knocking on the door as we hear hoots of laughter from the other side. We look at each other before Sehun lets out a mischievous grin and puts his pointer finger on his lips to shush me. Clearing his throat, he knocks on the door twice and says with a deeper voice, “Hey, what's the commotion in there?”

I cover my mouth with both hands as I stifle my laughter once we hear hurried steps from inside. There were series of "" and "" along with soft clinking of glasses before the door finally opens, revealing a flustered Chanyeol.

“Ah .” His face drops the moment he realizes it was just us, throwing Sehun a light punch on his arm. Baekhyun's head pops out in the hallway, his lips pressing into a line as he announces to the others, “It's just Sehun and Soojin!”

A couple of groans were heard from the living room.

Still laughing, I tease Chanyeol who holds the door as we enter, “You should have seen the look on your face.”

Chanyeol closes the door immediately while we remove our shoes, “Sehun's such a .”

Said boy laughs as we head towards the living room where the rest of the boys and Subin were. As Sehun and I sit on the couch, each one of them goes back to their business, pulling out the alcoholic drinks from its hideout place – some were under the couch, inside the cabinet, and even from the balcony.

“Holy , what's happening?” Sehun asks cluelessly, gaping as all of them are walking around the room poppi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter