Twenty

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, sorry, my phone is vibrating,"  Chanyeol says to Soojung, "can you help me? It's in my shirt's pocket. I can't reach it."

"Sorry, it's all because of my drinks, isn't it?"

"They are not all for you; these are for everyone else,"  Chanyeol replies and smiles. Soojung smiles back and tries to get the vibrating phone on Chanyeol's chest pocket.

But Seungwan and the gank has arrived nearby and she sees her grabbing(?) his chest.

"OPPA!"

Her scream is heard by Chanyeol who quickly turns (and it makes Soojung fails to reach the pocket) and he smiles to see her. "Oh, Seungwan! Here!"

Seungwan runs immediately, followed by the gank. She really looks worried, angry, and exhausted. "What were you doing? Why did you leave Jongin-sshi alone?"

"Oh, this is the reason,"  Chanyeol answers with his sight points to the drinks he brings, "Jung Soojung-sshi wanted to have drinks at this place so I accompanied her. I also brought drinks for you all. Here they are."  He happily spreads the drinks to everyone there, failed to notice the confused face from Seungwan.

"And this is yours. Lemonade. You like it, right? I bought it for you,"  Chanyeol gives the drink to her but she is just stupefied. Chanyeol tilts his head because he is confused, and then he realizes everyone seems to be at the same state with Seungwan (except Jongin, Baekhyun, and Sehun). "Is something wrong happened? Did something happen when you rode the rollercoaster?"

"...Why did she grab your chest?"  Seungwan asks again, now her eyes are judging Soojung so hard.

"Oh, she tried to help me. My phone was vibrating but I couldn't get it because my hands were full of drinks. She just tried to reach my phone...., wait, was the call from you?" 

Seungwan nods; realizing that Seungwan is worried, Chanyeol smiles as he also pats her head, "are you worried that much? Did you think I would run away with Miss Jung just like that? Of course not. I will not leave you, Seungwan-ah..."

Seungwan nods and she bites her lip to hold her tears. She was so afraid. Really, really afraid. She then hugs him and he hugs her back. "I just bought drinks with her. Nothing to worry about, okay?"

"Yes..." 

On the side, Seulgi examines Soojung and Baekhyun, who clearly don't like the progress. She then stares to the couple and knows this is not over. She just hopes that Seungwan could put some more trust to Chanyeol.

At the beginning, Seulgi didn't even worry that much when she heard that Chanyeol and Soojung went to buy drinks. She knew Chanyeol wasn't some guys like that and he never showed that he was and is interested to Soojung; it's the other way around. But Seungwan's too frantic reaction worries her a lot. She just hopes that it will somehow decrease and perhaps no one will like to fuel it more (read: Baekhyun).

 

 

In the end, the trip isn't really that fun, nevertheless, it is relaxing for some people.

Seungwan is now working again, but her thought is still restless.

"Hello."

And this guy is even bringing more trouble. Baekhyun smiles and he is bringing a box. "Good morning, Sir."

"This is for you."  He puts the box in front of her. She tilts her head. "What is it?"

"It's box of chocolate. It's for you, to cheer you up. Yesterday, you didn't seem to be happy. So I think it will cheer you up."  Seungwan is stupefied hearing it. She is touched, no kidding.

It's because, even though Chanyeol knew she was worried, he didn't do something special again. Instead, he left for his restaurant chains because it was a busy, a very busy day. He didn't try to console Seungwan; others also left, mostly because they didn't know what to do to assure Seungwan. The only one who could assure Seungwan is Chanyeol and he left.

"What is it?"  Baekhyun smiles nicely, "does it touch your heart? So my feelings finally gets to your heart?"

Seungwan chokes by the air and she tries to hide it by turning her face elsewhere. "wha..., what are you even talking? Don't be ridiculous."  But she takes the box. "But, thank you for your concern. I appreciate it."

On the other hand, Joonmyeon is heading to Seungwan's place, not to bother her, but to report his team's progress to the director. It is for personality test growth or something like that. And that's how he sees Seungwan's red face and Baekhyun who smiles so big as if he is successful on teasing her. She then smiles upon hearing whatever he is saying and they look so close..., and intimate.

Joonmyeon doesn't feel some jealousy, though, but a confusion. He then thinks for a while before really goes to the director's room and leaves the department's section and gets his phone out from his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Who is it?"

"It's Kim Joonmyeon. You are Kim Jongdae, right?"

Jongdae, who is now working at the second restaurant, is frowning. Joonmyeon is calling him and it is such a surprise for him. "Yes, it's me. Why are you calling? Is something wrong happen?"

"Listen to me, carefully and closely, okay? As men who were dumped by Seungwan, clearly we don't want her to cry again, do we?"

"Huh?"  Jongdae is confused with his statement but more he thinks of it, he knows it's right. They are those men who got dumped by Seungwan. "Alright. That's true. Go on."

"Someone is trying to hurt her..., or I guess, they seem to try to hurt her. Now, are you with me or not?"

 

 

"Why are you endlessly trying to meet Chanyeol?"  Soojung is shocked to hear that statement and Jongdae is there, standing with carrying the menu board. "Or are you here just to endlessly trying our same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter