Episode 8

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 8

Lee Ya Na

 

" Nam Min Guk , tell us about your mom " why the teacher keep insist him to tell his stories ? One thing for sure is Minguk doesn’t have a mother and I know Minguk try to tell the truth but he scared of his friend look down on him and ridicule him.

 

“Nam Min Guk ... " the teacher calls his name once again and I saw he is sobbing as he wipe his tears. It doesn't have to be like this and Kang Ra Hee, I’m very disappointed with you.  I will protect you Min Guk but I don't know how...

 

" Actually... my mother.. "

 

" Mingukkie .. mom is here " I walk into the class proudly . All the students look at me in awe and even the teacher. Oh my god, what I have done ? You can’t turn back Lee Ya Na . Never .

 

" Yah , how can you forgot to bring your breakfast box huh ? " he wipe his tears and look at me confusedly.

 

" Omo , where is my picture ? " I said and I hope my assumption is true - Minguk took out my old picture in order he can reveals to his friends that he doesn't have a mother. The prove is , he put my name there as he do not know her own mother and put my name instead as I'm who the one in the picture with his father.

 

" I think it is in my bag " he said and we look for it together.

 

" Oh , it's here " he said and I paste it on his drawing block. I feel so embarrass as I'm so ugly in the picture.

 

" Omma " Minguk calls me. He must realized that I have the same face with the picture . I feel so sad when I look at his teary eyes.

 

 " I miss you so much " he hug me tightly and I hug him back. Why the feelings is so wonderful ??

 

" I miss you too , my son”

 

" Don't forget to eat breakfast okay ? Appa will fetch you this afternoon . Got it ? " I said while smiling to him and he smiles back.

 

" Nae , omma "

 

" Okay , that's my son ! "  I pat him on the head

 

" Mingukkie omma , really beautiful " I heard of the boys said. I think the one that have doe eyes.

 

" Nae ? Thank you "

“ Manse, Minguk has omma , why you always think that he doesn’t?” I don’t know who is Manse but I think he must be always ridicule Minguk of not having a mom.

 

" If Minggukie appa works as photographer... then you ? " doe-eyes ask me.

 

" I'm a doctor " suddenly I remembered I have will have a breakfast together this morning with Myungsoo .

 

" Omma ! " Minguk calls me again.

 

" Yes , honey "

 

" This evening we will go Lotte Amusement Park together with appa right ? " Minguk ask me and I don't know how to answer him. Of course this evening I will be busy because of there's a lot of appointment with patients.

 

 " Oh , appa said... today hangout was cancelled but day after tomorrow we will go together okay ? " He just nods and I can feel his happiness when he just keep smiling and holding my hands.

 

" Lee Ya Na... you already start something that you shouldn't start so should take the risk "

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………….………….………

 

Kang Ra Hee , Nam Woo Hyun and Nam Min Guk , that's the people I've been thinking

about since this evening. I can't accept the fact that Ra Hee indeed left Woo Hyun behind after what they had go through together. I admit , when the first time Ra Hee announce that she pregnant Woohyun's son I feel hurt because on that time , I started to fall in love with Woohyun. I can't believe that they had because I know both Ra Hee and Woohyun are not like that at the first place. I had be friend with them from high school's era until university's era and literally I know them pretty well .

 

“ I’m sorry Myung Soo –shi , something had happened just now” I felt guilty as I ask him to breakfast with me at the hospital .

 

“ It’s okay”

Nam Woo Hyun

 

" I'll do the best to act " Kim Bo Ra said. I hired Kim Bo Ra to be Minguk's mother for a time being . She has average looking , average height , red wine and short haired . I found her at acting academy yesterday's night. So I asked her to come to Minguk's school and send him a breakfast box . Then , on the evening I'll bring her together with Minguk at Lotte Amusement Park . My plan is the best right ? I hope everything will turned out to be well .

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………….………….………

 

" It's already 1:30.. where is Minguk ? " I searched for him when a group of students get out form the school's gate. I know my plan had worked as I see Minguk happy face . If I know that this is how Minguk feel when he met his mother , I will marry right away after Ra Hee left me.

 

" Appa !! " he ran towards me as he saw I was laying against my car.

 

" Mingukkie !! " I take and carry him on my arms .

 

" How's school ? " I ask him .

 

" Very good ! " he said as he entered the passenger’s seat. I can't wait to hear his stories. I think this is the best opportunities to ask Minguk about everything while we're both in a car.

 

" Mingukkie... how's mom ? What do you think ? "

 

 " My mom is the best !!! " he said while hugging a breakfast box.

 

" She is very pretty and very suit you appa”

 

" What ? Bora suits me ?No way because she is my 5 years younger than me.

 

" She has a brown and long hair , big eyes and works as a doctor " I felt something wrong when Minguk started to characterized Bo Ra. Is he sure about that ? How come ? She wears a wig ? She is a doctor ?

 

" Are you sure ? "

 

" Yes...and she said today's outing is postponed to this Saturday " postponed ? Yah ! How can she do that without my permissions? Kim Bo Ra is too much! I swear I'll take my money back.

 

" Oh... yes exactly because this evening she got important patient to meet " I assumed since Minguk said she was a doctor .

 

" Appa , I have her picture . Wait , let me show you " picture ? How can she take picture with my son ? This is ridiculous. While the traffic light is red , I saw Minguk take out his drawing book and show me something .

 

" That's my mom right ? " the first thing I saw is my picture that only my head pasted on the paper and there's nothing beside my picture . But... this picture...

 

Horned !!! Horned !!!

 

" Appa ... green light ! " I step on the pedal and speed up . I'm forgot that actually I'm on the road because I'm too immerse with Minguk stories.

 

" Mingukkie.. where do you get this picture ? " I ask him then I saw ‘ Lee Ya Na’ at the mother column. He must be assume that Lee Ya Na is his mother since the picture consists of me and Ya Na.

 

" Actually... I have to do school project which I have to introduce my family by showing my family's pictures " he said.

 

" Okay , then ? "

 

" Then , yesterday , appa was so busy so I ask Sunggyu samchon to help me find your pictures " I scoff.  

 

" Yah , Mingukkie…. This picture is so ugly you know … you should ask me whenever you want to and I will help you to find my picture " I explain to him.

" It's no hard to find appa's picture but it's very hard to find mom's " he said and I’m speechless .

 

" So , where is mom's picture ? " I ask him

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter