Episode 6

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 6

Nam Woo Hyun

 

" Till when you're not telling the truth about Minguk's mom to Minguk? He’s growing up you know "

 

" We had talk about this " he answered me.

 

" We had talk but there is no decisions made " I replied , Woohyun bit his lips. " I think I already make one decision "

 

" What ? "

 

" I want to hire someone to be Minguk's mom "

 

" Heol " 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................................

 

To be honest , I'm still thinking of Woohyun's decision. Is he crazy ? I mean even though that person can be Minguk's mom but until when ? I bet that person have her own life too. I watch Minguk eating rice and chicken soup and I feel so sad for him though. I have mom and Woohyun's too so it is unfair if Minguk doesn't know anything about his mom.

 

" Sunggyu samchon " Minguk calls me while offering a spoon a rice .

 

" Aww.. Thank you Mingukkie " he is so sweet like his father . First time I met Woohyun was 5 years ago when Minguk was just 1 year old.

 

I'm who the one that help him moved his belongings to his new house and find him a job . At first ,I feel worried about him because on that time , he was jobless and couldn't take care of his own son . Luckily , his mom and my mom was there to help him. I was curious though on how he get this house because he was jobless. Then only, two months later he told me everything. It was revealed that he doesn't have a wife and he don't even married. His family kick him out of the house and coincidently, his real mother was there to help him. He told me, he stay at Hahoe Village area for a year with his mother and Minguk to settle everything.

 

Then , Woohyun's mom transfer almost of her money to his account and that is how Woohyun buy this house. I had offered him a few part time job but on that time he rejected it. I still remember , he said he do not want to further his studies because he has responsibility to take care of Minguk and support his family financially.

 

Now , I was a graphic designer for a local comic books .Currently , I'm in resting mood because I just finish my 5th book that is on market now. Back then ,Woohyun used to be a photographer for one of my friend's magazine company but 2 years later he quits and become an amateur photographer. He shoot just for special occasion like wedding, birthday party , special event for a company and many more . He even make a special photobook if there are requests. I can tell you now he became a very successful person and I'm happy for him. However, now he's become a professional photographer.

 

" Sunggyu samchon , do you have any of my father's picture ? " Minguk suddenly ask me. Why do he needs that ?

 

" I don't think so . We barely take pictures together though but why do you need that ? " I ask him but he does not answer me but he makes sad face . Besides , why he doesn't ask his father himself  ? Wait , I think I have one if I'm not mistaken.

 

" I think I have one but that one during his high school . You don't mind ? " I ask him and he nods.

 

"Wait for a while okay Minguk " I go to the store and find a special box. Woohyun once ask me to keep that box and he will claim back if he wants it. That box contains his memory when he was in high school and when I'm thinking back , he was like a girl whose like to keep all the special memories in a special box.

 

" Yes I found it ! " I brush a bit all the dust before show it to Minguk . Minguk is running to me when I bring the box. I found Woohyun's picture as I open the lid.

 

" Here,your father's picture " I show it to Minguk and he looks at it carefully.

" Who is this girl ? " Minguk ask me about a girl who posing besides his father. Actually , there are two persons only on that picture and I don't know anything about that girl. She has a short hair , fair skin and average height for a girl. I take the picture from Minguk's hand and found out there is a name on her nametag.

 

" Lee Ya Na ?”

 

“ Is she my mother ?” Minguk question caught me off guard and I don’t know how to answer him . Should I tell Minguk about his real mother ? No no no…. Woohyun is the right person to tell everything..

 

“ Minguk-ah, when the time comes, you’ll meet her . So, don’t worry okay ?” I said and Minguk nods.

 

Nam Woo Hyun

 

" Sorry Woohyun . I think your request is too much .I mean , I can't be Minguk's mother forever you know " my old friend , Park Minyoung said . She is the only old classmate that I contact with a.k.a one of the victims during my playboy era. Hoya and Sungyeol nowhere to be found since my father kicked me out of the house 6 years ago. Both of them only friends with me when I have money.

 

" It is okay I understand " I'm very disappointed though .

 

" I knew it is hard for you to tell Minguk about the truth but you don't have any other choice unless you find a real wife . I mean someone that you love the most or someone that you are ready to start a new family with " Minyoung advise me. I met her a year ago when conduct a photo shoot session for her niece birthday. Besides , I can't believe she still wants to talk to me again after what had happened during our schooldays. The memory of her brother beats me to death still lingering into my mind.

 

 Flashback

" Arghhh " I collapsed when someone punch me on my stomach . Who the hell this guy and I didn't do anything wrong to him though. I try to fight back but I can't because I'm too weak .

 

" This is the price for hurting my sister feelings " he said and kick me on my back.

 

" Arghhh !! " anyone , please help me . Who is his sister by the way ? When I look at his face , he resembles of Park Min Young . *cough* cough * I coughing and cannot swallow my own saliva.

 

" That is your sister fault . Besides ... " I was panting.

" Ugly girl like her is not my taste " I can expect another kick from her brother but it didn't because...

 

 " Yah !!! Who is there !! " I heard a voice. I think she or he is one of the school students since the incident happen now is at basketball hall. Whoever he or she is, I should be thankful because without her or him , I will be beaten more by Minyoung's brother.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................................

" Omo !! What had happened to you , my son " my mother run towards me with worried face. Of course, who didn't shocked after saw a few plaster pasted on my face and my swollen eye .

 

" Who did this to you ? " my mother ask me.

 

 " I'm okay mom. Don't worry "

 

 " Aboji !!! Aboji !!! " my mother call out my father.

 

" Mom , it is okay " suddenly all of my family members come to me including Kang Ra Hee and it is so embarrassing .

 

 " Omo , Woo Hyun-shi " Ra Hee touch a plaster that pasted on my face. I think I become sicker when people surround me like I'm a celebrity.

 

" Tell me who did this to you ! I'll teach him ! " my father said.

 

" The culprit must beat because you did wrong to him right ? " my sister said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter