Episode 11

Between Me and You : Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPISODE 11

 

Lee Ya Na

 

" Ya Na-shi ...can you pass my phone " I do as what he ask but I feel like to drop the phone as I saw the caller ID - ' Jagiya ' ( honey ). Jagiya? I really thought you will change Woohyun !!!

 

"I'll look after Minguk " I lied to him

 

"Ne" he said as he answered his phone call at the kitchen. Unable to defeat my curiosity, I decided to eaves drop their conversation.

 

"How are you my pretty lady ?" I cupped my mouth when I heard that. Pretty lady ? Nam Woohyun , I really thought your playboy era has ended but it's not.

 

" ah , I've stomach ache , and it's really hurts " he said with aegyo.

 

" I ate spicy food , the one that my friends cooks for me " he said with aegyo again. Friend?

 

"It's not Sunggyu . Jagiya , if Sunggyu cooks for me I'll end up laying at the hospital " No ! It's not Sunggyu but I'm going to punch and kick you until you end up laying at the hospital. How could he lied to me? I don't care if he doesn't love me but at least keep his promise to me.

"When you'll come here ? I miss you so much !! " Oh , so when Minguk is not here you always bring your girlfriend to this house ? I hold my fist, and I really want to slap his face right now !

 

"Omma , what are you peeking ? " I'm shocked as Minguk see what I was doing and I end up gives ' sshhhh ' signals.

 

"I'm hungry " he said and I don't know what I should do next.

 

"Ah,Minguk-ah wakes up already? " I said loudly as I pass the kitchen and I see his still on the phone.

 

"Do you hungry ? " I ask him as I gives him a bowl of jjajangmyeon .

 

"Nah , please eat well " I said to him and then....

 

"Yeobo !! Let's eat together " I said loudly so that the caller know that he's already have a son and a wife.

 

"Ne !! " he said.

 

" Minguk-ah , say 'anyeong' to haramoni " Woohyun said as he passed the phone to Minguk. Haramoni ?Your mom ? Do you think I'm that stupid ?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

I decided to go home after eating with Woohyun and Minguk.

 

"Omma , you're going ? " Minguk said sadly.

 

"Ne , I've to treat sick people like the way I treat you " he nods.

 

"So, that person would not sick ? "

 

"Ne "

 

"I will send you , wait for a while " Woohyun said.

 

"No ! I'm going by myself . You have to stay with Minguk "

 

"But I can send Minguk to Sungkyu's "

 

"No , Minguk needs you more than I am " I said and grab my bag.

 

"Okay then " he said. Before I can get into elevator ,Woohyun stop me .

 

" Wait ! Ya Na-shi " he calls. I look at him without asking why.

 

" About tomorrow's night. Have you decided? " I really wanted to go with them but since I heard Woohyun conversation just now , I've decided to change my mind.

 

"I'm sorry. I have another appointment tomorrow , besides I don't like to spend my time with someone who lie to me and didn't keep his promise " I straight away go inside elevator and left him puzzled. Yah , you're very good in acting huh ?

 

"You really a bad man !!!" I said to myself alone in the elevator.

 

"You think I'm that stupid ? " I monologue.

 

"Nam Woo Hyun, I'll show you that I am not that stupid Lee Ya Na 6 years ago " I said to myself again . Luckily , there was only me in the elevator.

 

Ding

 

" Ah , I'm so stupid ! " I said to myself and suddenly bumped into someone until she drops her things.

 

" Oouhhhh "

 

" Omo , omoni mianhae " I said to the old woman while helping her to get her things.

 

" Jagiya , are you okay ?" I heard the woman's husband said. But when I see his face...

 

"Sungkyu-shi ? "

 

"Owh , Dr.Lee " he bow to me and I bow to him back

.

"Hmm...' jagiya '….. " this is not his girlfriend right ?

 

"Aishh !! I told you, don't call your mom jagiya " the women said and hit Sungkyu's chest. Oh, she is Sungkyu's mom.

 

"Now , people misunderstood me as your girlfriend " Sungkyu's mom mumbling.

 

"This is all Woohyun's fault. If he didn't start call his mom as ' jagiya ' you won't be followed him " so the phone call just now is really...... his mother ?

 

"Aish , it's not his fault at all " Sungkyu said.

 

"But , she is ... " her mom pointed me.

 

"Owh , this is my friend Dr.Lee ..."

 

"Anyonghaesayo Lee Ya Na imnida " I said as I bow to her.

 

"Ne ... woah you're a doctor ? Yah , you should marry someone that have professional job like her " she said to Sungkyu.

 

"I have no problem at all but will that person likes me too ? , let's go... I'm so hungry" Sungkyu said.

 

 "Dr.Lee we'll go first " they said and I bow to them.

 

Oh my god !!!! Omo omo omo !! What I've said to Woohyun just now ??? It is so embarrassing !!!!

 

Flashback

 

" I'm sorry. I have another appointment tomorrow , besides I don't like to spend my time with someone who lie to me and didn't keep his promise “

 

End of flashback

 

" Ahhhhhhh " I cupped my face because of embarrassment. I ran to the parking lot because I want to hide my face in the car . I’ve been cursing myself because of that.

 

" Lee Ya Na pabo ! Pabo ! Pabo ! " I said to myself as I knock my head at the steering. Ah , what should I do ?

 

Nam Woo Hyun

 

" I'm sorry. I have another appointment tomorrow , besides I don't like to spend my time with someone who lie to me and didn't keep his promise " she said and left me dumbfounded. What she means ? Lie ? Promise ? Besides, the way she rejects me it’s too straight forward and a part of me feels hurts. She don’t even saying goodbye to me and what’s wrong with this woman? Is she under PMS?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“ Minguk-ah , are you sure you want to go to school?” I ask him as we arrived his school.

 

“ Ne, omma said we have to be strong , then only we can get a healthy body” he said and I’m proud of him.

 

“ Good then . Bye!!!” Minguk-ah, you grown up a lot.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Kring Kring Kring Kring

 

“ Hello , hyung” I pick up the phone call.

 

“ Woohyun-ah , where are you?”

 

“ I’m at my house , why ?”

 

“ This evening before you go to the event , my mom invited you and Minguk dinner at my house . She told me that she miss you so much”  he said and my lips  curl up.

 

“ Okay, then.. so about 5 pm, I’ll come to your house” I said to him and he agreed.

 

“ Ne, but before that I’ll drop to your house for a while to give my tuxedo ” oh yeah .. I really wanted to buy one for me but I don’t have time to buy since Minguk admitted to the hospital last Friday.

 

“ Okay , thank you so much ” I turn off the call and continue my job.  Since the latest wedding couple request a photo book , I do some editing to make the photo book looks more exclusive.

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

“Yah, this hyung is really fast” I straight away open the door for him but my assumptions is wrong as the guest wearing a high heels shoes.

 

“Noona ”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Have a drink please” I said to her and she drinks silently.

 

“What makes you come here ?” I ask her as I know she must come with a hidden reason.

 

“Where is Minguk?” she ask me while looking around the house.

 

“He’s at his school”

 

“Owh, I see”

 

“Aboji , Omoni , are they good in health ?” I start the topic first.

 

“Yes of course . As money with them , they will be leaving healthy forever ” she said to me and I approve that answer.

 

“Yeah, they won’t change” I adds.

 

“When will you come home?” she ask me.

 

“ Until both of them change into something better ” she knows what I meant with the word ‘ change’ . We shut our mouth for about 10 seconds and then…

 

“Woohyun-ah” she calls my name pathetically.

 

“Is being happy that hard?” she ask me and I don’t have the answer.


“ I have everything that I want but I’ve never feel happy . Then only I realized that you have to be happy in everything you have and not the opposite……..”

 

“Lee Ya Na told me this” she adds. Lee Ya Na, you don’t even can change me but also my sister?

 

"Since we’re talking about her, have you meet her? " she asks me but I didn't answer her.

 

"If you meet her one day , don't let her go arasseo ? People are leaving you because you have a hard time but she's the only one who stays by your side "she said. I know she loves Ya Na from the start they know each other. She is the only human who support our relationship.

 

"Noona , can I fall in love with her again ?" I ask her my first question.  Since high school until univer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter