23

You my..WHAT?

-

“Are you ready, Yesung-sshi?,” Minho asked and Yesung giving thumb up as sign he’s ready.

“Okay ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to Minho and Key's wedding. I hope all of you enjoying the party. For Minho and Key,” said Yesung as he raised his champagne glass and his act followed by the other guest.

“For Minho and Key,” after that the music played, song was sang, people dancing.

Everything seems perfect. Sun was kind enough to spread warm glow accompanied by tiny bits white cloud scattered on blue sky. Hot, humid?, yes, but it’s worth if compared by happiness expression on every people’s face whose come to party.

From her place Sungmin saw Minho dancing with Key in the middle dance floor, swaying to left and to the right following sweet ballad song Sungmin couldn’t remember the title but she decided she’ll like the song more after she asked Yesung about the title because now she definitely loves the song. Eunhyuk sit with Donghae whispering something to each other, as if the other person didn’t bother them. Ryeowook as always she took a seat near stage, with her eyes fixed to her handsome boyfriend with charming voice, none other than Yesung. Her appa and umma chatting happily with Kyuhyun’s appa and umma. All of people seem very enjoying the party, even Siwon oppa and Heechul unnie which just had a baby month ago seem enjoying the party, (of course they didn’t bring the baby or they’ll busy mothering the baby all the time). Maybe only her who didn’t completely enjoying the party, the main reason is Kyuhyun couldn’t came to Minho’s party.

Why I fall in love with workaholic?,” she mused to herself when suddenly a man approaching her.

“Excuse me, Sungmin-sshi. Flower for you,” a man out of the blue giving her 3 red roses. Sungmin bewilderment as she accept the flower and before she said anything he was gone.

“Sungmin, dancing with appa, honey” Kangin pulled her to dance floor and soon she forgetting the moment earlier, thinking that maybe wedding party make everyone in good mood. She walk to her previous place after her appa back to dance with her umma, when a girl approaching her, handed 5 red roses accompanied with sweet smile and like before, she’s gone even before Sungmin said anything. “What’s going on here?,” thought her.

The song has changed, Sungmin knew this song, the title is Marry U, “Such a sweet song,” she hummed happily following the song , when suddenly a little boy come to her and giving 10 red roses, now she had 23 red roses, not only that, the boy suddenly pulled her and guiding her to middle of dance floor, right in front of stage when Kyuhyun appear and singing,

uri hamkkehanun manhunnaldongan I do
meil gamsahalge my love

Through our many days together, I do
I’ll be thankful every day, My love

Sungmin couldn’t believing her eyes. Kyuhyun said he’s too busy to attending Minho’s wedding but now he standing in front of her. The music stopped playing when he walk approaching Sungmin. Giving a sweet smile that he always give to Sungmin before kneeling in front of her, holding a shining ring he prepare from few years ago. He singing again. His soft eyes staring straight to her eyes.

orayejonbutho norul wihe junbihan
ne sone bidnanun banjirul badajwo

onulgwa gathun mamuro
jigume yagsog gioghalge
would you marry me


Accept this shining ring in my hand
That I’ve prepared from awhile back
With the same feelings today
I’ll remember the promise made right now
Would you marry me

“Lee Sungmin, would you marry, me?,” asked him with hopeful eyes. Sungmin shocked?, yes, she’s very shocked. She heard people chanting, ‘yes’ repeatedly and in instant she launch herself on Kyuhyun’s embrace.

“Yes, oppa, yes,” and the other cheering when Kyuhyun slipped the ring and hug her tightly.

The other approaching them, from parents until strangers, congratulate them. Sungmin can saw a proud expression on her appa and Kyuhyun’s appa face and happiness on her umma and Kyuhyun’s umma face although she saw her umma silently wiping tears.

“I never knew you will doing this, oppa,” said her as they dancing in each other embrace.

“I guess you supposedly knew, sooner or later I’m definitely will proposing you to be my wife,”

“I know but I’m still surprised. I didn’t know you will propose me in the middle someone else wedding party”

“Well, I guess you will get another surprise from me later,”

“What’s that?,” ask Sungmin as she pull her body slight out Kyuhyun’s embrace but not too far because Kyuhyun’s arm caging her, keep her closer to him.

Kyuhyun smiled, kissed her forehead before replying her question, “You will know later,”

-

When Kyuhyun said Sungmin will get another surprise, he’s definitely serious because a month after his proposal, Kyuhyun take her to choose wedding gown and preparing other stuff.

“Let’s married next year, when spring allowed flower to blooming and coloring the world with beautiful colorful petal,” stated him and who’s Sungmin to refuse a sweet invitation from a man she loves. Although she still mused, why they prepare everything now when they’ll married next year, but she still following his wish nonetheless.

Visiting a boutique, fitting a wedding dress. She choose a strapless white dress, with crystal, sequin and beads as accessories. She wear it and ready to showing it to Kyuhyun. She gaped when she saw Kyuhyun in his black tuxedo, accentuate his tall figure, make him more charming than before. Sungmin can see awe adorning his eyes as he reaching Sungmin hand, guiding her to stand in front of full body mirror, examining their appearance.

“You’re so beautiful, Min,” he whispered and planted a soft kiss on her cheek make Sungmin blushes after hearing his compliment.

“You’re handsome too, oppa,” said her shyly.

“I know,” replied him with smug smile, make Sungmin pouted regretting her compliment that make his overconfident boosted. “I’m handsome if you beside me. Without you, I feel I’m just an ugly and empty shell,” whispered him and Sungmin couldn’t help but blushing redder than before, especially when Kyuhyun giving her a soft kiss. After finishing their activity in boutique, they move to other store. Spending all day preparing their coming wedding.

Sungmin now understand, why Kyuhyun want to preparing everything early although their wedding will held next year, because after spending a week with Sungmin, he come back again to America, finishing his job with promise he’ll come back as soon as he finished the task.

-

Next year spring, when flower blooming and coloring the world with beautiful colorful petal, Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s wedding finally held.

“Ya!, ring’s ready?,” Heechul's voice, boomed inside preparation room. Replied by ‘yes’ from distance.

“Bridesmaid?,” asked her, to Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Mireu who still busy with dress and make-up, “Five minutes again,” replied them. Heechul then leave to check the best man although, she’s sure Siwon had handled that but she really want to make sure, her sister wedding will be a perfect wedding and nothing can ruined it, except her of course.

“Are you ready, Sungmin?,” asked Leeteuk softly, beside her standing Kyuhyun umma. Her expression is mix between happiness expression and I-really-want-to-keep-you-in-my-pocket look. “I’m ready umma”

-

Sungmin walking with Kangin beside her, a proud smile never leaving his lips. She then looked at her umma, she’s wiping her tears in the midst of a smile. As they reach end of aisle, in the altar has waiting her love. Wearing the same black tuxedo they tried few months ago, smile softly as he reach her hand when her father gave her and guiding her to altar.

The ceremony ended as the priest proclaimed that they has become husband and wife. A kiss become the seal of their new status as husband and wife, as seal of they promise to loving each other forever, caring in healthy and sick, supporting each other in sad and happy.

They walking out from wedding ceremony place, heading to wedding party place. Inside the car, Kyuhyun never averting his gaze from Sungmin and Sungmin didn’t too. He held her hand tightly as if afraid that all of this just dream and when he letting go her hand, Sungmin will gone.

“I love you Sungmin and I never grow tired to saying that,” said him as he give a kiss.

“I love you too oppa and thank you for your patience,”

“No, thank you for waiting for me Sungmin and let me fulfilling my promises,”

 

Somehow, they perfect romantic moment ruined when a deafening car's honk sounded and a collide make their world upside down,  before everything turn in red and black.

“Sung..min..” it’s last word Kyuhyun say as he saw his wife unmoving and her previously white gown tarnished with red before he closed his eyes, forever.

 

-end?-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-No just kidding, don’t kill me-

.

Sungmin never believing that fairy tales exist in this  world and she never believing too that childhood love can be reality when they grown up but somehow, if someone asking her that fairy tales exist, she’ll said “Yes, fairy tale exist, I witnessing with my own eyes that my husband is my real prince charming and we definitely will make the perfect fairy tales”

With a little bit argument that and there, a bit jealousy now and then, however they still can keep their marriage as beautiful as fairy tale, except what they doing now is real if beautiful daughter and handsome son come to completing their life as sign that the fairy tale is exist in this world.

“I love you,” whispered Kyuhyun to her sleeping wife. She exhausted after giving birth their second child. Kyuhyun carefully carrying his son, peeking at a beautiful angel, sleeping on cradle next to her. A similar smile forming on their lips. “Welcome my beautiful Cho. Appa and oppa’s here.”

Yeah, fairy tale is exist in this real world.

 

 

-End-

 

 

 

They live happily ever after of course

 

Sorry for lame chapter and horrible abruptly end. I always bad if come to ending the story, I don’t know why. Mianhae. /run and hides, refuse to come out, except if Sungmin who ask me to out :D. Maybe will added extra to take a peek about other couples, they married or not, have kid or not etc and bla-bla-bla..and I had passed my last presentation exam, yeeeyyy…

 

comment??...