20

You my..WHAT?

==

“Ne, Hongki. Hm..okay..bye” Kyuhyun end his call. He rubbed his temples with his fingertips as he staring his phone screen intently. He smiled bitterly when he caressing his phone screen . “Ah, Min. I want to touch you in person and not only touching your picture” he heaved a deep breath and closed his eyes as he leaned back on his chair, tried to rest before headed back to his home.

“Sir, I’ll leave now. Do you need anything else?” asked Minho as he entering Kyuhyun’s room.

“No, Minho. You can leave now”

“Okay. Oh, Sir I just want to say, if something good happened today to you when you arrived at your apartment, don’t ruin it again okay. It’s pretty easy getting second chance, but if you ruin this one, it will very hard getting third chance. Good night.” Minho closing the door and leaving a confused Kyuhyun behind.  “Huh?, I don’t understand” mumbled Kyuhyun and continued his nap.

--

“Number 137” mumbled Sungmin. She stood in front of closed door. Her hand reach the door password's device and trying her luck, she pushed password number “01010302, enter” murmuring Sungmin, and the small lamp at device changed from red to green and soft click sound indicating the door is unlock. Sungmin pushed the door slowly and slipped her body inside the room. Kyuhyun’s new apartment smaller than his first apartment but more comfortable and the atmosphere is very Kyuhyun. Sungmin sat comfortably at kitchen, decided to waiting him there and talk when he arrived later.

“Ugh..my neck” moaned Kyuhyun when he massaged his stiff neck. One hand at steering wheel and the other massaging his neck. His eyes fixed to road in front of him but his mind elsewhere. Half of his brain, thinking about Sungmin and the other half, thinking about his job. He must go to office branch at America and stay there for 2 month, to manage TeenA4 promotion there. “Damn you, Appa.” Kyuhyun cursing under his breath and winced in pain when he moving his stiff neck.

Kyuhyun walked at the lobby and only smiled when door guard greeted him. His stiff neck preventing him for moving his neck without winced in pain and he choose to limited his neck movement. “I’m home, Min” murmured him. Kyuhyun always do that after he move to his new apartment. Pretending Sungmin is really waiting him inside his room although he know that’s impossible. He really want coming to her home and talk, but again he always be a man who think too much if the matter is love. “I think I’ll go to her home tomorrow before I’m going to America. I don’t care if she slammed the door in front of me, at least I can saw her before I leaving Korea.” Kyuhyun take off his shoes and wearing his slipper.

He walked at corridor to his bedroom but soon he smell Sungmin scent and make him stay at his place. He heard Sungmin voice said "Oppa, we need to talk" and he just stood like statue and after like forever he shook his head, ended with pain in his neck, "Aish, I really miss her until my mind tricking me" thought him but a pat in his shoulder indicating this time his mind didn't tricked him. He gulped and turned his body slowly. Finally, he can saw Sungmin. Real and not only his imagination. "Min" whispered him and Sungmin just held his hand, dragging him to kitchen.

They sit down face to face. Kyuhyun fidgeted in his seat, he look anywhere but Sungmin. Occasionally his hand massaging his stiff neck and Sungmin noticed. Although she upset but she can’t stand when she saw Kyuhyun in pain. Slowly she stood up and walking to Kyuhyun direction. Kyuhyun panicked, in his mind he imagined Sungmin approaching him to slapping him and he close his eyes in worry. He waiting Sungmin hand for landing at his cheek but nothing happened, in fact he felt a pair of hand in his shoulder. Kyuhyun’s eyes open in surprise. “M-Min..” he stammered. “Ssh..relax. I know your neck is stiff. Let’s talk while I massaging your neck, okay.” And Kyuhyun just nod.

“Why you avoiding me, oppa?. Do you hate me?” Sungmin question enough made his comfort gone and replaced by guilty feeling, “No, until death I never can hate you, Min.” exclaimed him and when he was about to turn around, Sungmin hand pushed his shoulder to stay still. “So, why you avoiding me then?” Sungmin repeat her question again because Kyuhyun hasn’t answer that, “I-I thought you will hate me after that night and didn’t want to see my face again, so..yeah.. I decided to avoiding you. I better suffering because I’m not able to see your face than dying when I see hatred in your eyes” Kyuhyun sighed again and waiting for Sungmin response. Slowly he felt a pair of hand circling his neck, hugged him from back and Sungmin’s head rested in his shoulder. “You're a silly person, oppa” she chuckled. Her voice vibrated in Kyuhyun’s skin making his heart somersault and he falling deeper inside her charm right there and then. “I am, but I’m silly only for you” Kyuhyun tilt his head slightly and kissed her temples. “I know” replied Sungmin. “So, how about..” Kyuhyun trailed off, he cleared his throat in doubt, should he continued his word or not but it seem Sungmin had sixth sense or maybe he just too obvious. His question answered even before he asking it, “I’m broken up with him. We realize that our heart is for someone else” told Sungmin and skip the part when she slapped Nickhun.

Kyuhyun’s eyes gleam in joy and although he trying to keep his composure but he can’t. Kyuhyun is not really fond about dancing but right now he really want doing a victory dance and regretting why he didn’t learned dancing from TeenA4 at least for one or two movement, because right now he desperately want to dancing to show his happiness and if he push himself to dancing right now, it will ended he moved like octopus in front of Sungmin, and that’s a big NO in his life dictionary.

“I love you, Min” that’s the only thing he can do to expressing his joy feeling after realize his plan for performing a dance victory failed. “Not only silly but you also unromantic, oppa. How can you said I love you without doing that properly” she said cutely and make Kyuhyun confused, “Huh, what do you mean?.” Once again, Kyuhyun maybe the smartest person in the world but if come about love, he is the most clueless person in the Earth. “say again in a way that can make a girl love your confession” said Sungmin and she release her hug. Kyuhyun’s brain start to raked any information that could lead to ‘how to confessing your feeling properly and make her happy’ theory.

Suddenly, a bright lamp in his head light up when he recall his conversation with Dongwoon a few months ago "So, if I were you, I will just held her hand, look at her eyes and said I love you. End the story, happily ever after" but of course, that’s too ordinary for him, Cho Kyuhyun want this moment is unforgettable for both of them. So, there he is, running out from his apartment after asked her to give him five minutes, straight to flower shop across his apartment and buying a red rose bouquet and running back again to his apartment. He panting heavily inside elevator and after saw his reflection, he realize how messy his appearance. His white shirt slight crumpled with his sleeve folded up until elbow. His hair is messy and sweat make his bangs sticking to his forehead. He busy smoothed his appearance, at least for make him more presentable in front of Sungmin when he uttering that word again later.

“Min” Kyuhyun calling her when he entering the room, “Yes” she answered and turned her body. Her fox-like eyes widened when she saw Kyuhyun kneeling in front of her holding a bouquet of red rose, “O-oppa” she's speechless. She just thought, Kyuhyun asking time for thinking about his decision but she never expecting that he asking time for buying her a bouquet of flower and he doing that in five minutes. "Kyuhyun is Superman or what?.", mused her brain and mentally she shakes her head. “Lee Sungmin, although I had confessing my feeling 5 minutes ago but I don’t mind repeating again and again. In fact, I willing to said that until my last breath.” Kyuhyun took a deep breath and Sungmin unconsciously held her breath, “I love you, Lee Sungmin. Would you like to be my bride and let me fulfill my promise  to you 14 years ago?” Kyuhyun can see clearly how tears start forming in Sungmin eyes and she launched herself to his embrace and repeating “I do, oppa, I do..”. Kyuhyun smiled. His tiredness of waiting all this time is paid off when he heard Sungmin’s answer. “Thank you” murmuring Kyuhyun.

 

--

Two hours later

Kyuhyun sat at couch with Sungmin in his lap. They intertwine their hand and enjoying the feeling of each other. Kyuhyun rested his head at Sungmin shoulder and busy murmuring any romantic word he can thought and he gained giggle, blush or playful slap at his knee from his lover. “Oppa..” began Sungmin when finally Kyuhyun stopped talking cheesy pickup lines, “You’ll come back again to office don’t you?” she asked and Kyuhyun finally realized something, “Maybe not in this two month, Min” he answered slowly, “Why” whined Sungmin, “Because Appa sent me to manage TeenA4 promotion in America and I’ll leave tomorrow” Sungmin throw a “What?” before struggling to release Kyuhyun hug who desperately held her waist tightly, refused to let her go.

Sungmin finally stop struggling and she just sat with pout in her face, “I’m sorry because didn’t tell you earlier, Min.” Kyuhyun kissed her hair as he tried to comforting her, “How can you leaving your girlfriend when we just become a lover not longer than two hours” whined Sungmin again. Kyuhyun sighed, he really want refused his father order but the task that he doing now is important, not only for him and for company, but also for their future life. “I know, I really want to refused my father request and stay with you all day long, but this project is very important and if we succeed it will be a good income for our company, and also will be a good start for our future. I want to build a big house for us and for our kids.” Kyuhyun's breath tickled Sungmin’s ears and make her giggled, half part of because his breath and the other because the thought of he had thinking about marriage when they just together for 2 hours and five minutes. “Arraseo, but promise me you’ll come back as soon as possible oppa” said her and replied by “Of course, I promise, Min.”. She lean at Kyuhyun shoulder and tilted her head slightly letting Kyuhyun planted a kiss on her pink lips.

 

~To Be Continued~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Almost end..almost end..think..think..find new idea again..spazzing and rolling around searching idea. Annyeong, finally I had time for updating this story but still won’t as fast as before.. :D Honestly, I didn’t know what I wrote in this chapter, I wrote it at 2AM when I just woke up from my sleep (I know I’m weird. I go to bed at 11PM and wake up at 2AM and not sleeping again -__- I guess always working with left brain affecting my biologist time. Just realize right now, maybe I should choose to study in Kpop boyband faculty, major Boyband fanfiction *okay, you can ignoring me right now), my subscriber...Annyeong ^^v and thank you so much for your comment :D