16

You my..WHAT?

--

-Hyuk, have you been kissed by Donghae?-

-

Sungmin’s question, enough making Eunhyuk spurting her strawberry milk and make Ryeowook complaining in disgust after the milk wetting her face. "Eew..yuck.." she grab tissue and wiping off milk from her face.

"Wh-What kind of question that, Sungmin?" Eunhyuk asked in disbelief.

"Wae, that's normal question you know"

"Yeah, but why you asking that?. I think if you have boyfriend, kissing is something normal you do with him"

"The problem is, Sungmin never kissed by Nickhun" butted Ryeowook and make Sungmin blushing.

 "How could you know Nickhun oppa haven't kissed me?" asked Sungmin.

Ryeowook flicked her hair out of her eyes and tck-ed "Easy, if Nickhun had kissed you, you definitely won't asking that stupid question"

"That's true, Sungmin?" asked Eunhyuk

"Uhm..Yeah"

"So, you hadn't get your first kiss?" continued Eunhyuk

Sungmin took deep breath and answered with short "No".

"Omo" cried Eunhyuk and Ryeowook in unison. They wear same grin in their face.

"Ya!, You haven't answered my question." protesting Sungmin.

"Okay, yes Donghae had kiss me" said Eunhyuk "And Yesungie too" added Ryeowook when Sungmin staring at her. "So, only me who hasn't get my first kiss?" Eunhyuk and Ryeowook nod, "but Kyuhyun oppa had kissed me"

"WHAT??!!, how can, how, why, when?" their question come in words flood and make Sungmin laughed, "Easy, he just kiss my crown of head and maybe that’s not considered as kiss, because he kiss me very fast" said Sungmin dreamily and make Eunhyuk smirking, "Ah..I guess our friend start falling in love with our boss. That's a good news, right, Wookie?" and Ryeowook nod in approval.  "but Nickhun oppa.." Sungmin’s word cut by Eunhyuk "Follow your heart and your logic too, Sungmin. We will support you, forever.”

“So you support me to break up with Nickhun?” asked her

“No, but if that make you happy, why not.” answered Eunhyuk

Sungmin hugged her pillow and pondering Eunhyuk's words. “Are you likes Kyuhyun-sshi because he look like Kyupa or because he is Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook question make Sungmin back to reality. –She’s right. Am I liking Kyuhyun oppa because he Kyuhyun or because he look like Kyupa- thought Sungmin. “I-” she hesitated. “I admit, first time I likes Kyuhyun oppa because he look like Kyupa but now I likes him because he is Kyuhyun and not Kyupa” answered Sungmin and she continued, “but I still have Nickhun oppa. He’s my boyfriend, so please don’t tell him okay” Ryeowook and Eunhyuk nod, but inside her head Ryeowook really want to showing Yesung text message and make Sungmin leaving Nickhun and choose Kyuhyun instead him, unfortunately she’s promise not telling Sungmin anything,  except if she and Yesung has enough proof.

--

~Sunday afternoon at Busan~

“Cheers for Cho entertainment company, our hard work and TeenA4..!!!” everyone raising their glass and cheering. Kyuhyun sit at corner with his coworker. Laughing and drinking. He has booking the restaurant only for them so they can enjoying their meal without disturbance from the boyband's fans.

“Kyuhyun oppa” a voice calling his name and Kyuhyun smiled,

“Hey, Mireu. Where’s your boyfriend?” asked Kyuhyun and make that girl pout.

“He still at filming location. Talking with drama producer and I choose to visiting you here because I'm bored” in front of Kyuhyun, she didn’t hesitate admit her relationship with her manager Cheondoong but media still hasn’t know and the gossip about her relationship with Kyuhyun occasionally still become headlines. Kyuhyun chuckled and gulped his drink again.

Kyuhyun too engrossed with the celebration party until he make Minho must supported him entering his apartment when they arrived at Seoul. Although Minho was drunk too but he sober enough for telling Sungmin about their party story and scolding Kyuhyun for drink too much “I know your alcohol tolerance is high but next time I won’t let you drink more than 5 glasses of soju” said him and make Kyuhyun groaned, “Ugh, don’t nagging now Minho and don’t forget warning me to never, ever again involved at Rock-Paper-Scissor's game anymore especially when the person who lose must drink a glass of alcohol and I don’t know how many times I lose” after finishing his long speech in one breath Kyuhyun collapsed again at his bed and his soft snore soon filling the room. Sungmin chuckled and after Minho leaving, she come back again to Kyuhyun room. She saw Kyuhyun sweating although his air conditioner turn on. Curious, she put her hand at Kyuhyun forehead and she winced. Kyuhyun not only drunk but catch a cold too, his temperature high.

--

She at kitchen, fill up basin with cold water when someone ringing the bell. –Visitor at midnight..- thought Sungmin and when she opened the door she saw her. “Hi, Sungmin-shi” she greeting. Sungmin can feel her face stiffened but she forced a smile

“Hi, Mireu-shi. I’m sorry but Kyu-”

“I’m not going to met with him. I just want returning his coat. He left it at restaurant” Mireu handing the coat and Sungmin can feel jealousy crept at her heart (Yes, now she admitting the strange emotion she feeling in her heart everytime Kyuhyun near Mireu is jealousy)

“Oh, thank you. So you at Busan too and party with Kyuhyun op..ehm..my director?” asked Sungmin

“No. I was filming my new drama at Busan and I heard they had activity at Busan so I choose to visited them” explained Mireu oblivious that Sungmin grasping Kyuhyun coat too tightly than normal when she explaining.

“Oh I-” but Sungmin's word cut off when someone calling Mireu's name from afar.

“Babe, have you finished talking?” asked Cheondoong “Oh, hi Sungmin-shi” he greet when he saw Sungmin.

Sungmin nod her head and staring Mireu “Babe..?” without asking question, Mireu knows Sungmin confused. She smiled and hug Cheondoong waist.

“I will tell you something but don’t tell the media, okay?”, Sungmin nod. “He is my boyfriend” and Sungmin shocked this time with relief too.

“But the magazine story about you and Kyuhyun oppa..?”

“That’s only distraction so no one will disturb us” butted Cheondoong and make Sungmin more relief.

“So you calling him oppa now?” teased Mireu and make Sungmin blushed. She didn’t realize she had call Kyuhyun with oppa in front of other people.

“Ah..That’s..uhm.. Do you want a cup of coffee?”

“Thank you but we must go now. Take care of him. Nice to meet you Sungmin”

Sungmin never felt her day as beautiful as today when finally she can stopping her jealousy toward Mireu. She hugged Kyuhyun coat and felt something hard at the pocket. She fish out the thing inside pocket. It’s a tiny box covered with velvet. She curious and opened the box. She saw a pretty diamond ring inside the box, if Mireu didn’t tell her about her relationship with Cheondoong, maybe Sungmin will think Kyuhyun buy the ring for her but now Sungmin confused, she want know the lucky girl name who can make Kyuhyun buying a ring for her. That only mean one thing, Kyuhyun very serious with her. Her jealousy come back again, stronger this time but luckily Sungmin still can controlling it.

She staring the ring intently and somehow she can feel the ring's design is similar with something. She rushes to her room and opened her jewelry box. She took the ring which given by Kyupa and comparing their design. Reality hit her like thousands of brick fall on her body. The diamond ring is identical with Kyupa’s ring, only different at size and the diamond. Sungmin didn’t know, what reaction she should be feel right now, shocked, excited, angry, happy or what and she choose shocked. Half of her mind yelling her that Kyuhyun is Kyupa the other keep telling her that’s just coincidence and she choose the coincidence as reason, although she hope Kyuhyun is really Kyupa. She put the ring at the box and returned it to coat pocket.

Slowly she entering Kyuhyun room again. She bring basin with cold water and coat at her other hand. She put the coat at cupboard and she approaching Kyuhyun's sleeping figure. His temperature still high so she put damp cloth at his forehead. Sungmin knows Kyuhyun good looking but she never have chance seeing his face intently. She sit near Kyuhyun’s bed and staring his face. His sleeping face is peaceful face and not stern face like he usually wear. Kyuhyun's steady heartbeat and his calm breath sounded like lullaby in Sungmin’s ears and make her sleep with sitting position.

She got a dream again. Kyupa showed up at her dream and that make Sungmin startled,  because after she live with Kyuhyun, she never dream about Kyupa again.

“Sungmin-ah. I’m grown up” he said happily.

“But from what I see, only me who grown up and you still like Kyupa 14 years ago” said Sungmin.

The chubby boy only give a rare smile. He showing that smile only for Sungmin.

“Close your eyes” Sungmin closing her eyes. She can’t see anything and she only hear wind sound.

“Open your eyes, Min” she heard a familiar voice and when she opened her eyes, she saw Kyuhyun standing at Kyupa’s place and the chubby boy is nowhere to seen.

“Kyupa..?” asked Sungmin and Kyuhyun only give a rare smile which identical with Kyupa’s rare smile.

Sungmin jerked from her sleep and glancing at clock. 6am. –That’s a very weird dream. I must stop thinking that nonsense- she scolding herself. She checked Kyuhyun’s temperature and sighed in relief when the body temperature slight down. She went to kitchen and making porridge for Kyuhyun. She also calling Minho, telling him Kyuhyun catch a cold and she choose to use her monthly furlough today. “Okay, I hope you can take care of him, Sungmin. I will visiting you after my work done” said Minho. She closed her phone but that dream still bugging her and she choose to calling her mother.

Inside his room, Kyuhyun was awake. He touch his forehead and found dry cloth. He glancing at his bedside table and found basin with water. He smile despite his head is dizzy and he want to puke. He had weird dream too. He meet Sungmin when she 9 years old and suddenly she transform to Sungmin now and she told ‘I has grown up, oppa. When you will fulfill your promise?’. Kyuhyun chuckled when he remember his dream. “Soon Sungmin. Be patient okay..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-to be continued-

 

 

Be patient okay, hehe and thank's for your comment.