17

You my..WHAT?

--

“Umma, I think I’m going crazy” said Sungmin when her phone line connected to other line.

“You're indeed crazy my little sister but you never admit that” Heechul mock and make Sungmin startled. She check the number and she really calling her umma phone.

“Why you answer it?. Where’s umma unnie?” asked Sungmin.

“She take a walk with appa. So, what’s going on sister?. Tell me, I’m promise I will listening you”

Sungmin tell her everything and Heechul commenting which she often do. She’s not a good listener though, she’s a good talker.

Sungmin tell her about her relationship with Nickhun ‘Leave that cutie boy now, you had a mature and responsible man at your hand

Her constant dream about Kyuhyun ‘I told you. You won’t regret live with him’,

The fact she likes Kyuhyun because he Kyuhyun and not because he look like Kyupa ‘Go Sungmin Go..!!!

The problem because she didn’t want betraying Nickhun and choose to hiding and denying her feeling about Kyuhyun ‘Living in denial isn’t healthy, you know. Just admit that, Sis’

and the fact she dreaming Kyupa become Kyuhyun when he grown up and Heechul stop commenting –awhile- because not long she finally give a comment. A comment that not her style at all.

“Clear your mind, choose carefully and believing your heart” said Heechul and Sungmin thinks her umma who said that word.

“Umma?. Finally you talk with me.”

“No babo, that’s still me who talking” Heechul pissed off when heard Sungmin laugh.

“I know that’s you unnie” Sungmin giggled.

“Ya! Only me who allowed to pull a prank at someone but whatever you’re my sister”

“Yeah. I love you unnie”

“I know. Now, thinking carefully okay. Oh, tomorrow appa and umma will come back to Seoul maybe I’ll coming with them. Bye, sis.”

“Okay” Sungmin closed her phone and sighed. She really want convince her heart and didn’t want make stupid mistake by loving wrong person, but betraying someone never crossed in her mind too.

--

“Hey, you had woke up oppa” said Sungmin softly. Kyuhyun just nod and sit at his bed. She put a bowl of porridge at table near Kyuhyun bed. She take the cloth and wetting it again before placing back at Kyuhyun forehead.

“Here, eat this first oppa after that you can eat the medicine” Sungmin took a spoonful of porridge and feeding Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's heart beating fast in happiness and he smile brightly without realize he showing his rare smile. Sungmin startled, finally she’s sure Kyuhyun is Kyupa. Tears start brimmed in her eyes and make Kyuhyun shocked. “Min, what’s wrong?. Why you crying?. I’m fine, don’t worry” Kyuhyun raised his hand and wiping the tears softly  which start running at Sungmin cheek. “I-I..” Sungmin voice cracked. “Ssh.. Don’t cry” Kyuhyun took the bowl from Sungmin hand and put at table after that he hugged Sungmin’s body. She slight trembled in Kyuhyun embrace. “Ssh.. There’s something disturbing you, Min?. Tell me.” whispered Kyuhyun softly but Sungmin just shook her head and tightening her hug.

Sungmin had feel conflicting emotion from first time she meet with Kyuhyun. Even, when she has Nickhun as her boyfriend, she can’t prevent special feeling about Kyuhyun blooming in her heart. Guilty feeling make her denying her feeling about Kyuhyun and choose to keep her relationship with Nickhun, but it seem her relationship start to have space between them when Nickhun barely had free time with her and make her often spend her time with Kyuhyun. When she start saw Kyupa inside Kyuhyun, she just thought because Kyuhyun have personality and habit like Kyupa and he isn’t real Kyupa but still her feeling toward Kyuhyun become stronger than before. In fact she silently hoping Kyuhyun is really Kyupa and now she know the truth. Kyuhyun indeed Kyupa. That’s enough make her heart shaking in shock and make herself feels like standing at edge of abyss, if she stand and not jump it's mean she will keep her relationship with Nickhun but if she jump it's mean she succumb to her love for Kyuhyun. She confused, she want jump but her body didn’t listening her mind and she just standing at edge and feeling different emotion clawing her heart. Confused, anger, longing.

Sungmin didn’t remember, when she stop crying or when she start sleeping because exhaustion. She only remember, she woke up at Kyuhyun bed and he nowhere to seen. –I supposedly nursing him and not bothering him with my tears- Sungmin said to herself and out from Kyuhyun’s room.

“Oppa..” a reply voice heard from kitchen. She entering kitchen and saw Kyuhyun sitting while sipping his coffee. “Oppa, I’m sorry..” said Sungmin once she sit in front of Kyuhyun but he just smile. “That’s not a big deal, Min. Thank you for take care of me, now I feel better. Will you tell me what bothering you, Min?”asked Kyuhyun. Sungmin hesitated, she want to tell the truth but she know she can’t tell it now. Now is not the right time. “I must come back home, oppa. Tomorrow my parents come to Seoul” Sungmin can saw disappointment  at Kyuhyun’s eyes and she hate it, she really didn’t like make Kyuhyun sad or dissapointed. “Oh, okay. I understand. Let’s go dinner at restaurant, maybe this for the last time” said Kyuhyun bitterly. “Oppa, don't say that. I will make sure nothing will change. I’m promise I’ll visiting you although I didn’t live here anymore, okay?” said Sungmin and Kyuhyun nod with broad smile. “Okay”

--

“Nickhun..” Wooyoung said softly. “Hm..what is it, Wooyoung?” Nickhun saw she slight nervous, “Can-Can we had relationship like before, when we-” Wooyoung word cut off when Nickhun said “I love you Wooyoung. Let’s start again”. Her tears flowing when Nickhun kiss her lips softly, back at his mind he feel slight guilty toward Sungmin, but he didn’t care as long Wooyoung still at his embrace.

--

~3 week 4 day after Sungmin leaving Kyuhyun apartment.~

She sit down beside window and sighed. 3 weeks has passed. She still visiting Kyuhyun at weekend and she often lunch with him too but she still feel something has missing and now she keep questioning her relationship with Nickhun. She feels Nickhun now move away from her. Every time Sungmin texted, he rarely replied it and every time Sungmin calling him, he rarely pick it up. Strangely, she didn’t miss him, she just curious and want an assurance about their relationship. Honestly, she's missed Kyuhyun.

“Hey, Sungmin. Come with me” said Heechul.

“Where unnie?”

“Shopping for my baby” chirped Heechul and caressing her stomach.

"Okay unnie"

They entering one store and other, mostly entering the store with a lot of baby stuff. Until now Heechul hasn’t know about her baby gender so she choose to buying both color, pink and blue. After tired entering a lot of store and after pushing Heechul to stop shopping finally they can entering their car and headed home. Sungmin’s car stop at red light and she glancing at park near street. She saw a man. He look like Nickhun, the different is he hugging a girl. Sungmin try to look intently only to make sure, he is Nickhun or not but the car horn’s sound from car behind make her startled. She stepped gas pedal and choose to think she was mistaken other people with Nickhun. She didn’t realize, that man indeed Nickhun and his new girlfriend Wooyoung.

She was parking her car when her phone ringing. “Hello, Hyukkie..Yeah of course. Wait for me, okay”

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

-To be continued-

 

Sorry, for Nickhun's fans because I made him slight heartless. Fast update right?..hehe.. Only for now but I can't promise for next update..Sorry..New reader, hi..Old reader (?) hii too...*waving hand*

 

Happy Vday if you celebrate it, but in my opinion it still tuesday though :D